Cuck Romney Says Ukrainian Charges on Trump are 'Troubling'

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
This guy is such a resentful Loser. He hates Trump for being successful where he, Romney, was a disaster.

But like all losers, Romney thinks it isn't his fault but Trump cheated, lol.

Where is Romney's outrage about Hunter Biden getting $83k PER MONTH for doing absolutely nothing for a Ukrainian gas company? Hunter doesn't know jack about the gas industry. His only qualification is that he is Joe Bidens son. So what is good ole Joe doing for that money?

But to losers like Romney, he is more outraged by what his jealous rival does than by actual criminals breaking the law! Don't investigate criminals is Romney's solution?

It is way past time for Romney to just STFU and fade away.

Romney Says Trump Asking Ukraine to Investigate Biden 'Troubling'

Oh, and the whistle blower did not have direct knowledge of the conversation, so this is once again a big todo about nothing, zero, zip nada.

WH Whistleblower Didn't Have Direct Knowledge of Communications

So now the media is talking about a story that brings out unseemly facts about Biden and his son, while really shedding no dirt on Trump at all.

Is Trump playing the media yet again?

Giuliani: 'This Town Protects Joe Biden' -- 'His Family Has Been Taking Money from His Public Office for Years' | Breitbart

Guest host John Roberts, “Is it appropriate for you as a representative of the president to be going to Ukraine and finding dirt on Joe Biden and/or his son to use politically in 2020?”

Giuliani shot back, “That’s the way you characterize it.”

Roberts said, “That’s the way it appears to line up.”

Giuliani said, “No, it doesn’t. That’s how the pro-Biden media lines it up. This began with someone coming to me and saying, this information can clear your client. The corruption in Ukraine about the corruption in Ukraine between the Ukraine and the Democratic Party, the ambassador and the FBI agent who investigated the case.”

Giuliani continued, “This town protects Joe Biden. His family has been taking money from his public office for years — $1.5 billion from China when our vice president is supposed to be impartially and independently negotiating and the kid, he takes him on Air Force 2 to China. The kid, unfortunately, is a drug addict.”​

Again, I'd be more impressed with Romney if he hadn't inflicted Trump on us to start with by pandering to his Birtherism.

I do find it funny that you guys now denounce Romney and McCain, guys you INSISTED a few short years ago were totally qualified to be President.

What does that say about your judgement?

Again, I'd be more impressed with Romney if he hadn't inflicted Trump on us to start with by pandering to his Birtherism.

I do find it funny that you guys now denounce Romney and McCain, guys you INSISTED a few short years ago were totally qualified to be President.

What does that say about your judgement?
I never liked McCain or Romney and never ever said either of them were qualified to be President, doofus.

Last edited:
I never liked McCain or Romney and never ever said either of them wee qualified to be President, doofus.

yeah, you mean you were totally against them after they lost.

When Trump loses next year, you'll be denouncing him, too.

You also denounce the Bush family...

The only guy you all stick up for is Ronald Reagan, and that's only because you ignore what he actually did, such as giving Amnesty to illegals and appointing moderate judges.

The only guy you all stick up for is Ronald Reagan, and that's only because you ignore what he actually did, such as giving Amnesty to illegals and appointing moderate judges.

JoeB, you are a fucking idiot.

Thank you for reminding me why I have you on ignore.

Hunter Biden getting $83k PER MONTH for doing absolutely nothing for a Ukrainian gas company? Hunter doesn't know jack about the gas industry. His only qualification is that he is Joe Bidens son.

How do you know he did absolutely nothing? Also he is an attorney , sat on the commerce dept. during Clinton's admin, and appointed by Bush Jr to sit on Amtrak.

You know who is a joke: Rudolph Giuliani!!

Romney is 3/4 neocon. He also has no loyalty to Trump or the American people. He likes free trade globalism too much. He's the ultimate establishment elitist. Disregard him.

Isn't that wonderful, transparency (the real video, not with the commentary). We need a lot more of that now!!

The IMF and the UK also wanted Slokin fired. He was not investigating any corrupt company.

Last edited:
Romney is 3/4 neocon. He also has no loyalty to Trump or the American people. He likes free trade globalism too much. He's the ultimate establishment elitist. Disregard him.

This was the guy you all insisted 7 years ago should replace President Obama.

The thing I fault Romney for was giving Trump a national platform, instead of denouncing his racism and letting him run as a third party candidate.

This guy is such a resentful Loser. He hates Trump for being successful where he, Romney, was a disaster.

Where is Romney's outrage about Hunter Biden getting $83k PER MONTH for doing absolutely nothing for a Ukrainian gas company? Hunter doesn't know jack about the gas industry. His only qualification is that he is Joe Bidens son. So what is good ole Joe doing for that money?

But to losers like Romney, he is more outraged by what his jealous rival does than by actual criminals breaking the law! Don't investigate criminals is Romney's solution?

Oh, and the whistle blower did not have direct knowledge of the conversation, so this is once again a big todo about nothing, zero, zip nada.

So now the media is talking about a story that brings out unseemly facts about Biden and his son, while really shedding no dirt on Trump at all.

The silly claims about Biden and his son have been discredited.

Hunter Biden getting $83k PER MONTH for doing absolutely nothing for a Ukrainian gas company? Hunter doesn't know jack about the gas industry. His only qualification is that he is Joe Bidens son.

How do you know he did absolutely nothing? Also he is an attorney , sat on the commerce dept. during Clinton's admin, and appointed by Bush Jr to sit on Amtrak.

Uh.....hello!!!

Bush, the Clintons, and the Obamas are all working together.

Uh.....hello!!!

Bush, the Clintons, and the Obamas are all working together.

You bet. The whole world is out to get you, right?

More thieves that Cuck Romney tries to protect by attacking the investigators.

The Too Big to Fail Banks and the Swamp creatures like Biden work hand in hand to rip off the American people so they can profit from it.

Romney, now where have I heard that name before??? Hmmm...

Oh yea!! He was the guy Republicans nominated to be president of the US....well I'm sure repubs haven't made mistakes like that before....

Who did republiucans nominate before Romney?? hmmmmm.....Ooops...McCain....

Well I am sure the guy before McCain, republicans aren't ashamed of......oh wait!

Nothing is confirmed on the whole story other than we know as FACT

The hand picked Inspector General the Trump administration hired to police the intelligence community, who Trump is known to constantly demean, received this whistleblower' s concern and complaint,

he investigated it.... likely with the people that had direct access to the issue of the complaint.

The IG determined that the complaint of corruption by the whistleblower was CREDIBLE...

And he determined that it was URGENT...which is a designation given when a whistle blower complaint involves something criminal or of high national security risk that is still happening...

AND this URGENT designation requires BY LAW that the IG s report goes to the DNI...THE Director of National Intelligence and he SHALL/MUST turn it over to the Senate and house Intelligence committee heads, the gang of 8, within 7 days.

The DNI broke the Law and did not turn it over.

He brought it to the administration, where the complaint of wrong doing was about... holy crap....And crooked Barr, covering for the President once again, told him NOT to give it to congress...

NONE OF US would even know about this whistleblower complaint, if the acting DNI had simply followed the protocol and Law, and turned it over.

JoeB, you are a fucking idiot.

Thank you for reminding me why I have you on ignore.

LMAO. He indeed is. Trump is a populist/Nationalist. Different brand than McCain and Romney.

Forum List

Back