Cue Hysterical Laughter

That's what the Democrats said in 2016 about Hillary. She lost, dumbass.

No, she won the popular vote. Trump won on a technicality with russian cheating.

Trump won according to the Constitution. Not my problem you want to count something that isn't used to determine the President.
Where's your evidence of Russian cheating? That's right. You're known to make claims for which you have no evidence to back it up. Your word, much like your work history, is meaningless.

63 congressional districts have a greater than 1 in 5 used of food stamps. 54 are represented by Democrats. Many of those district have a majority minority population. Interesting? The only district in my state that has that greater than 1 in 5 is over 60% black. Do tell.

I want to hear about how totally not racist you are, because that shit neve gets old.

I stated a fact. Not my fault you don't like the truth.

No, she won the popular vote. Trump won on a technicality with russian cheating.
the constitution is a technicality?

and russia crap is old. prove it or drop it.

He's already admitted he hates the Constitution and that it's antiquated.
sometimes i turn ignore off to see who people are responding to.

it's times like this i quickly recall why i slid them that way to begin with.

the constitution is a technicality?

and russia crap is old. prove it or drop it.

He's already admitted he hates the Constitution and that it's antiquated.
sometimes i turn ignore off to see who people are responding to.

it's times like this i quickly recall why i slid them that way to begin with.

He keeps bringing up a type of vote that doesn't choose the President and calls what the Constitution requires to be elected a technicality.

He also made claims about how his resume was better than mine. I offered him an easy opportunity to prove it and he refused using the "because I said so" reasoning as his form of proof.

It's never too early for a good laugh. Most of these people wouldn't be permitted on the property.

Long List of Top Democrats Have 2020, and Money, on Their Minds

After Trump is done discrediting the GOP, any one of these people can beat him.
Lou Costello could do a better job At least he knew WHO was on first These repub morons still kiss their leading morons butt

A monkey could have done a better job between 2009 - 2017. In fact, it was hard to tell that it wasn't one trying.

Trump won according to the Constitution. Not my problem you want to count something that isn't used to determine the President.
Where's your evidence of Russian cheating? That's right. You're known to make claims for which you have no evidence to back it up. Your word, much like your work history, is meaningless.

Do you believe that the Constitution is right about everything?

That Trump is losing support among those who voted for him is indisputable. If he loses just 5% of his support, he loses 3 million votes. Add that to the 3 million he lost by in 2016 and that's a negative margin that no electoral college is going to save him from.

Gee .. let's all keep that in mind when we go vote today ....

That was just as retarded the first time you posted it.

Yes, your babbling about some poll years away from the election is indeed truly retarded, and a fake poll at that.

We have an election coming up in 2 months.

It's never too early for a good laugh. Most of these people wouldn't be permitted on the property.

Lou Costello could do a better job At least he knew WHO was on first These repub morons still kiss their leading morons butt

A monkey could have done a better job between 2009 - 2017. In fact, it was hard to tell that it wasn't one trying.
Obama is a man among men Trump is a douche,,,,,Too bad idiots can't tell the difference

Think on this for a minute: John McCain would have been worse. He would have been 5x more motivated to loot the country's wealth and spread it around to his buddies. Of all the things Obama did, he didn't do that much harm in that area.

We heard all this from you before: the GOP was in tatters for 2016 and how long to rebuild, and Trump has no path to the presidency.

How did that work out?

Accordingly, you have zero credibility.

again, Trump lost by 3 million votes. The gop is in tatters.. Just look at it's inability to pass legislation.

Time for a good scrubbing.
I thought russia russia, how is that possible? nothing like rehasing old lies.

Right or not, it's the law. If you think something is wrong, gather the support to forward an amendment.

Otherwise pound sand.

Obama is a man among men

Oh. Has he learned to pee standing up since leaving office? Good for him!

Think on this for a minute: John McCain would have been worse. He would have been 5x more motivated to loot the country's wealth and spread it around to his buddies. Of all the things Obama did, he didn't do that much harm in that area.
Don't forget the damage Palin could do

Obama is a man among men

Oh. Has he learned to pee standing up since leaving office? Good for him!
Puts him way ahead of your last favorites GWB and now Drump

Obama is a man among men Trump is a douche,,,,,Too bad idiots can't tell the difference

1c862c8e9d0db6d60e7b3fc50f2b5ee3.jpg

Since the issue I've been discussing is electing a President and what I said about how it works is factual, I'd say it's right on that issue.

You'd have to provide a detailed list when it comes to other things.

Forum List

Back