Culture of Shame Monica Lewinsky

Of course she deserved shame. Shame can be a positive social force. The fact that Bubba is shameless is enabled by the army of hypocrites on the left who are perhaps the most shameless of all. As with many issues, it is only the commitment to amorality in leftist dogma that allows them to sleep at night.

true she was a kid...at 22....all impressed and all with the power.....and yet she is still the devil with the blue dress on...perhaps saving the dress was her downfall

22 is not a "kid" in any legal sense or in regards to personal responsibility. Of course, personal responsibility is really what the leftists have a problem with in all this.

A novice to the political aspect and the backlash but I'm pretty sure she knew better than to screw around with a married guy no matter what job he had.

she was a novice at her age to the ways of the culture she just entered

Too bad. She was an adult and made adult decisions. She has adult responsibility for them. Shameless fucking democrats will do anything - go to any absurdly irrational or illogical lengths - to avoid the thing they fear the most: Personal Responsibility. Despite what the culture of the left has spent the past 50 years desperately trying to imprint on the brains of the young in North Korean style, personal responsibility still exists.

The individual that walked away free and clear of that whole episode was Newt Gingrich.

It was completely and totally political and most everyone saw it that way. The media and the clowns that insist on looking for shit for political purposes do the same thing today they did then. That's not going to change. There are "discussions" on the political forum where you realize people don't want leaders or to have elections or policy. They want 24/7 Jerry Springer.

I remember thinking at the time Hillary Clinton should have left him then because staying sent the wrong message. I lost a lot of respect for her.

I think the talk was good and thinking about how her parents were so worried she was going to commit suicide and how she took the the brunt of it all while Bill just denied everything kinda sucks.

Too bad. She was an adult and made adult decisions. She has adult responsibility for them. Shameless fucking democrats will do anything - go to any absurdly irrational or illogical lengths - to avoid the thing they fear the most: Personal Responsibility. Despite what the culture of the left has spent the past 50 years desperately trying to imprint on the brains of the young in North Korean style, personal responsibility still exists.

Well Yes, she made a mistake and admits that her 22 yr old judgment wasn't good. What did Bill admit and he was a much older adult. When did he ever take accountability? She actually did face her mistake.

The individual that walked away free and clear of that whole episode was Newt Gingrich.

It was completely and totally political and most everyone saw it that way. The media and the clowns that insist on looking for shit for political purposes do the same thing today they did then. That's not going to change. There are "discussions" on the political forum where you realize people don't want leaders or to have elections or policy. They want 24/7 Jerry Springer.

I remember thinking at the time Hillary Clinton should have left him then because staying sent the wrong message. I lost a lot of respect for her.

I think the talk was good and thinking about how her parents were so worried she was going to commit suicide and how she took the the brunt of it all while Bill just denied everything kinda sucks.
I don't think anyone would miss her.

She is in London while her parents are in SoCal. So she is not nearby to help them at the moment. They are alone without her.

She fled California because this is a blue state and pretty much everyone here hates her due to her loose lips about her presidential blow jobs. Nobody really cares that she gave/gives blow jobs -- that's just a girlie thing -- a girl's got to do what a girl's got to do. Many people prefer that she had not chased a married man. All wish she had not shot her mouth off to a GOP insider about it.

I would be very surprised if her blow jobs are so good that any guy is going to endure the shame of associating with her.

I can't even imagine any Lesbians associating with her either -- they are usually anti male and therefore giving guys blow jobs is taboo for Lesbians. And a famous blow job like Monica is known for would blow any Lesbian relationship too, not just a hetero one.

So she is still in deep shit.

She had an adulterous sexual affair with a married man. Of course she should be ashamed and humiliated.

Not that the married man who had the affair with her ought to be any less ashamed and humiliated; but alas, he seems to have been devoid, from birth, of the conscience that it takes to experience such shame.

She was sexually exploited by her Married Boss in his office.

Bubba was far older with all of the power. It's disgusting how the Left excuse his behavior and enabled the character assassination of Monica.

I don't think anyone would miss her.

She is in London while her parents are in SoCal. So she is not nearby to help them at the moment. They are alone without her.

She fled California because this is a blue state and pretty much everyone here hates her due to her loose lips about her presidential blow jobs. Nobody really cares that she gave/gives blow jobs -- that's just a girlie thing -- a girl's got to do what a girl's got to do. Many people prefer that she had not chased a married man. All wish she had not shot her mouth off to a GOP insider about it.

I would be very surprised if her blow jobs are so good that any guy is going to endure the shame of associating with her.

I can't even imagine any Lesbians associating with her either -- they are usually anti male and therefore giving guys blow jobs is taboo for Lesbians. And a famous blow job like Monica is known for would blow any Lesbian relationship too, not just a hetero one.

So she is still in deep shit.

I don't really care about your need to continue the pitchfork toward her. Where is your pitchfork at Bill Clinton? He never admitted what he did, he never apologized, or took any responsibility. She on the other hand did, and she's worked on herself about her mistake. Are you saying people that make mistakes don't deserve forgiveness and a new chance in life?

Bill never even faced his actions.

... She actually did face her mistake.

Literally!

... She actually did face her mistake.

Literally!

He didn't take any responsibility for his actions.

A novice to the political aspect and the backlash but I'm pretty sure she knew better than to screw around with a married guy no matter what job he had.

And she faced her mistake but he didn't ever admit to his wrongs. He went on to lecture and tour and do well and her life was ruined.

She had an adulterous sexual affair with a married man. Of course she should be ashamed and humiliated.

Not that the married man who had the affair with her ought to be any less ashamed and humiliated; but alas, he seems to have been devoid, from birth, of the conscience that it takes to experience such shame.

She was sexually exploited by her Married Boss in his office.

Bubba was far older with all of the power. It's disgusting how the Left excuse his behavior and enabled the character assassination of Monica.

I am left by the way. But I still think it's shady.

Forum List

Back