Culture of Shame Monica Lewinsky

In 1998, says Monica Lewinsky, “I was Patient Zero of losing a personal reputation on a global scale almost instantaneously.” Today, the kind of online public shaming she went through has become a constant. In a brave talk, she takes a look at our “culture of humiliation,” in which online shame equals dollar signs — and demands a different way.

I never really thought about how young she was when the Clinton thing happened. She was only 22. She got the Scarlett letter and the old man Bill Clinton got off the hook.

When you play the game of kiss and tell (or blow and tell) and squeal to a rabid GOP witch then you become the casualty.

100% of the GOP hates her for giving Billy the blowjob.

And 100% of DEMs hate her for squealing about it.

She is fresh out of friends.

She lives in London now and she wants a hubby of her own. You would think with her fame for blow jobs she would have guys lined up to marry her. But no. She is an embarrassment to every guy she meets.

Her talk was really good. I don't think she deserved all that and I didn't know she had been so young, 22 yrs old. Wasn't Bill Clinton like 50 or 60 by then? And he was the President in High Command and he made promises to his wife. The girl had poor judgment but so did he. It seems like he just got a pass. I mean I never heard her side before or everything she went through until I listened to her talk. She's like 41 now.

The single white female was young and stupid and she ran her mouth a lot.

I suppose all home wreckers (females) who consort with married men think they are so special that they will win something in this cheating lottery.

Billy lost his effectiveness in The White House for the last 2 years of his 8 year presidency.

Monica lost her good reputation -- completely lost it -- and became infamous world wide.

In 1998, says Monica Lewinsky, “I was Patient Zero of losing a personal reputation on a global scale almost instantaneously.” Today, the kind of online public shaming she went through has become a constant. In a brave talk, she takes a look at our “culture of humiliation,” in which online shame equals dollar signs — and demands a different way.

I never really thought about how young she was when the Clinton thing happened. She was only 22. She got the Scarlett letter and the old man Bill Clinton got off the hook.

wow.. that took some ..... this was kind of interesting.. When Monica was only 22 and was in love with her boss and expressed her sexual desire for him.. that's normal right? okay.. But something she said kind of woke me up. Monica said that the story broke in Jan. 1999..How did the 'story' ever get out to begin with? If monica exposed this story back then, then why would she say this speech of public humiliation? So who broke the story? If not Monica, then who? If mr. Clinton broke the story, why would he put himself in America's eye with that kind of story for all Americans to receive? How did the incident of the two being alone and the facts of what was done between them ever 'leak' into the mass general public? Wouldn't both of them of wanted to keep it silent and avoid public humiliation?

"The five great lies of the Left Wrong:
We can be Godless and free. • “Social justice” through forced redistribution of wealth. • Silencing religious opinions counts as “diversity”. • Freedom without moral and personal responsibility. • Civilization can survive the intentional undermining of the family"

I suppose we all want this generation to be the last then?

We can be Godless and free. • “Social justice” through forced redistribution of wealth. • Silencing religious opinions counts as “diversity”. • Freedom without moral and personal responsibility. • Civilization can survive the intentional undermining of the family"

with the people's amassed wealth being re-distributed and everybody getting a piece of the pie that others baked which could lead to the undermining of family needs and from there because the wealth pie can continue to be sliced would lead to no responsibility, either for the moral or personal, would lead to absolute freedom to keep collecting slices of other people's pie.

with the people's amassed wealth being re-distributed and everybody getting a piece of the pie that others baked which could lead to the undermining of family needs and from there because the wealth pie can continue to be sliced would lead to no responsibility, either for the moral or personal, would lead to absolute freedom to keep collecting slices of other people's pie.
who's going to keep the pies coming out of the oven?

so how about this one?? With no wealth in the land and no family needs, and no personal opportunities for something that doesn't exist, and with everybody living hand to mouth off the land their feet are on.. and with no one keeping water sources running... then the social justice would be???

so how about this one?? With no wealth in the land and no family needs, and no personal opportunities for something that doesn't exist, and with everybody living hand to mouth off the land their feet are on.. and with no one keeping water sources running... then the social justice would be???
i know.. just like the good ole days... how many centuries can you remember?

OH!!! and then NO ONE will have to complain anymore about the White Europeans stealing any American Land...

OH!!! and then NO ONE will have to complain anymore about the White Europeans stealing any American Land...
Excuse me.. then NO ONE will have to complain anymore about the White Europeans stealing any 'Native American' Land.

And not only will Native America be Native America again, but Europe would be freed also...

what a concept... I think the next President should hear this one...
And i know how he can pull this off. Very easy.. Cut all ties with the International Community. No monies coming in and no monies going out.. Then the wealth re-distribution can have its true result... while every thing that monies can purchase runs out within a 'left alone' country...

what a concept... I think the next President should hear this one...
And i know how he can pull this off. Very easy.. Cut all ties with the International Community. No monies coming in and no monies going out.. Then the wealth re-distribution can have its true result... while every thing that monies can purchase runs out within a 'left alone' country...
if anyone wanted to see if there was any life elsewhere, they'd have to form some traveling mechanism to travel over what is outside the countries borders. Water?

Wow.. and maybe God would even separate South America and Canada from being land attached. WOW...

Forum List

Back