Cut the honesty

philipshin

Rookie
Oct 11, 2013
After I cut my honesty, I do not need to argue anymore about my sin to hurt my conscience. As a result, I punish myself by my lover as I permit myself to be guilty. The reason to fight for my friend's love is to cut my love without him even with no fun.

After I cut my honesty, I do not need to argue anymore about my sin to hurt my conscience. As a result, I punish myself by my lover as I permit myself to be guilty. The reason to fight for my friend's love is to cut my love without him even with no fun.

... for my friend's love

- your friend loves someone else ?

Stop cutting yourself, you are bleeding enough.

Actually they do. Since before WW2, some wines have been made using wine concentrates that are mixed with water. There is even a 'Miracle Machine' sold with different concentrates, not unlike the soda pop machine.

Some wines, made from concentrate, and some mis-labled wines are sent to Americans because:
"The Americans can’t tell the difference. They put it in the refrigerator and freeze it."

Not to be confused with the wine Christ produced:
“Everyone brings out the choice wine first and then the cheaper wine after the guests have had too much to drink; but you have saved the best till now.”

I was to do something bad even I do not know it. I got my life going wrong.
But I got my goodness stressed out for one small shame. I do not need to do it, anymore. I change my life by one moment.

What on earth are you talking about?

His refusal to acknowledge his gay lover It is ok for you to come out of the closet Avatar. Contrary to what you believe no one has ever cared or discriminated against anyone who has ever come out.

Forum List

Back