"cut the wealth of billionaires in half over 15 years, "

Thank you to all of those billionaire entrepreneurs that helped make humanity more prosperous through their ingenuity, hard work and fearless risk taking. May all the looters that want to steal the fruits of their labor using government as a club burn in hell.
Thanks to the proliferation of trickle-down economic policies like tax cuts for the rich, wage suppression for the vast majority of productive workers, and stock market deregulation, 90% of all Americans are worse off financially than they were 50 years ago.

How much worse?

The wealthiest 1% has taken $50 trillion from working Americans and redistributed it, a new study finds. Here's what that means.

"If the ultrarich hadn't rigged the system in their favor, your annual pay would be doubled — somewhere between $48,000 and $63,000 higher per year.

"That's about $1,000 or more per weekly paycheck that you could have spent in your community, invested in home improvements, or saved for a rainy day, but which instead went to the wealthiest Americans."
I don't recall any billionaires forcing me to buy anything...until Obamacare was passed, that is. Luckily, I have Tricare from my military career.

That $500,000,000 is tied up in plant and equipment. Who are all those people using it going to work for after the government sucks it into the welfare sewer?
It's more likely a majority of that $500,000,000 comes from stock buybacks which were illegal before Reagan and benefit no one in the productive economy.

Causes of income inequality in the United States - Wikipedia

"Stock buybacks[edit]​

"Writing in the Harvard Business Review in September 2014, William Lazonick blamed record corporate stock buybacks for reduced investment in the economy and a corresponding impact on prosperity and income inequality. Between 2003 and 2012, the 449 companies in the S&P 500 used 54% of their earnings ($2.4 trillion) to buy back their own stock. An additional 37% was paid to stockholders as dividends."
What utter horseshit. You can't "buy back" anything if you don't have money to buy it with.

You behave as if the money belonged to you.

So says Bernie Sanders...https://berniesanders.com/issues/tax-extreme-wealth/
He says ..."Will raise an estimated $4.35 trillion over the next decade"
That's $435 billion additional tax revenue per year.
Right now... if the top 1% of US households (164 million households) or 1.64 million earn
$1,700,000 per year and pay right now about 20% of all federal tax revenue.
BUT if Bernie and the majority of the ignorant people on this board have their way...
according to Bernie these "billionaires" will have "cut the wealth of billionaires in half over 15 years,"
Hmmm... so if Bernie has his way and cuts these evil billionaires wealth in half... how will Bernie pay for the next 15 years?
Remember he is counting on these "billionaires" to pay $435 billion a year from their wealth which according to his plan will be reduced every year.
Which means the tax payments will be reduced. It's just simple economics.
C'mon man. Melinda and McKenzeee can do that in 15 months !
M&M 2024 !
B comes before G
Both have WSI
183faa85-2356-400e-84fd-f009761fd519_1.9e50659e1c6a950e1084b80eb0c97013.jpeg

Last edited:
So says Bernie Sanders...https://berniesanders.com/issues/tax-extreme-wealth/
He says ..."Will raise an estimated $4.35 trillion over the next decade"
That's $435 billion additional tax revenue per year.
Right now... if the top 1% of US households (164 million households) or 1.64 million earn
$1,700,000 per year and pay right now about 20% of all federal tax revenue.
BUT if Bernie and the majority of the ignorant people on this board have their way...
according to Bernie these "billionaires" will have "cut the wealth of billionaires in half over 15 years,"
Hmmm... so if Bernie has his way and cuts these evil billionaires wealth in half... how will Bernie pay for the next 15 years?
Remember he is counting on these "billionaires" to pay $435 billion a year from their wealth which according to his plan will be reduced every year.
Which means the tax payments will be reduced. It's just simple economics.
These rich people own businesses and stocks, or their own companies outright. They don't have 50% of their wealth in disposable income to pay taxes.

That is the problem with inheritance taxes, in that the estate must sell properties to have enough cash on hand to pay the tax to the governement.

Asclepias AND what? Is 1/2 billion, i.e. 500 million too much for you to handle?
Nothing is too much for me to handle. I was just wondering how drastically your life would be changed if you only had half a billion instead of 1 billion.

Will you be leading the charge to steal from them?
I steal from no one. Taxes arent stealing. Its the price you pay for the privilege of being able to make as much money as you want.

Asclepias AND what? Is 1/2 billion, i.e. 500 million too much for you to handle?
Nothing is too much for me to handle. I was just wondering how drastically your life would be changed if you only had half a billion instead of 1 billion.
How much of what other people earn is your fair share?
I'm not the tax collector. Youre asking the wrong person.
The tax collector doesn't decide that, turd. Assholes like you do.

I steal from no one. Taxes arent stealing. Its the price you pay for the privilege of being able to make as much money as you want.
Wrong. Taxes are stealing. Only robber barons believe keeping your money is a privilege.

It's theft when it becomes confiscatory.

Theft is a legal term dummy. The people that make the laws says tax collection is legal.

Imagine that, stealing is being able to spend money you didn't earn.

Theft is a legal term dummy. The people that make the laws says tax collection is legal.

People like you never met a man who's money you didn't want to steal.

Taxes should be voluntary. You pay what you want to and get to say where it goes.

Last edited:

Imagine that, stealing is being able to spend money you didn't earn.
I spend money all the time that I didnt earn. It goes to buy network equipment and Voip servers. Thats not stealing dumbass.

People like you never met a man who's money you didn't want to steal.
If you cant afford your taxes then quit and go on welfare.

Taxes are theft and yes you advocate stealing from them.

They are not a price paid for anything.

Forum List

Back