🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cutting Off Your Nose To Spite Your Face! {KING}

Y'all are so funny!

I can't wait until high noon.

At high noon, I'm going to tell you all about who Barack Obama is!

Be in this forum at high noon today.

I'm not gonna even entertain your hatred tonight.

I shall obliterate these fallacies at high noon.

KING!

Just a small question:

do you happen to do poetry as well?

its become less about "governing" and more about "winning elections". Both parties are guilty of taking their turns at the trough. The Democrats do "govern/legislate" a bit more than the repubs who just try to strangle everything except the pentagon & defense(offense) contractors. Thats their big cash cow that takes up > half of the discretionary budget. They burn through all that tax money paying for all those contractors all the while cutting social services for the disadvantaged

Over 40% of the budget goes to Medicare, Medicaid and Social Security. Defense takes 23%. I don't consider Defense discretionary spending since it is in the Constitution and the three entitlements I listed are not.

and democrats loved bush and always supported him

thread fail

I am neither a Republican (well, "Im not that kind of Republican"-Gearoid Mac Adhaimh) nor a Democrat and I didn't support Bush for President; but after he was elected, while I disagreed with many things he did, I supported him. People do what they can and I think both Bush and Obama care about America.

All I am saying is that there is a proper and polite way for people to conduct themselves and Americans are losing sight of that. You don't have to gush over Obama but this silly back biting does no one any good.

I think he is an honest and kind man who cares about people and i hope Americans can give his successor a better chance.

LOL...You aren't always going to get things your way. Sometimes ya just have to hang on the ropes and cover. Anyone who shouts out "Is feider linn" for all the honest world to hear scores points in my book.

Obama has done extremely well in my estimation.

In fact, all of America should be proud of him.

Alas, there is a virus spreading among us. A virus that only exists to hold Obama up to impossible standards.

From where I'm sitting, America was on the verge of a Great Depression before he took office.

I can only just imagine what could've been accomplished had these people not been adamant in their unwarranted hate.

are you fucking serious ? exactly what good has done ? and exactly what has he "done extremely well" ? here is one American Patriot who is NOT proud of him, in fact i despise the son-of-a-bitch for the harm he has done to us patriots home.

"...hold Obama up to impossible standards.", many presidents before him held up to those impossible standards, "on the verge of a Great Depression" another fucking lie.., come on man, what's with your sense of patriotism ? do you have any ?

"...unwarranted hate."........??? now i know you are off your rocker, a moonbat, fool or just blind to the shit he has done, many patriots share the "hate"

if you care to reply, i and a few others here would like you to describe EXACTLY what he "has done extremely well", other than fuck up an "extremely" great country ?

ooooooh !! i forgot.., he bows to muslime islamist extremists very well :up:

Y'all are so funny!

I can't wait until high noon.

At high noon, I'm going to tell you all about who Barack Obama is!

Be in this forum at high noon today.

I'm not gonna even entertain your hatred tonight.

I shall obliterate these fallacies at high noon.

KING!

Another racist hater...I can hardly wait for your revelation...NOT!

you saw that also :up: his great revelation will be nothing but lies, more liarberal hate, bullshit, racism, and utter stupidity, there is no place in this once great country for a fool like him and his great emancipator/messiah :up:

Obama has done extremely well in my estimation.

In fact, all of America should be proud of him.

Alas, there is a virus spreading among us. A virus that only exists to hold Obama up to impossible standards.

From where I'm sitting, America was on the verge of a Great Depression before he took office.

I can only just imagine what could've been accomplished had these people not been adamant in their unwarranted hate.

Yes he has done very well.

Debt: Largest increase in history
Debt: First downgrade of US debt in history
Economy: slowest ecoomic growth post recession in history
Economy: Highest number of people on gov't assistance in history
Economy: Lowest work force participation rate since the 1980s
Foreing policy: most soldiers killed in Afghanistan
Foreign policy: most pissed off allies in history
Domestic: countenanced most vote fraud in history
Domestic: Most scandals going on at once.
Domestic: Highest number of people with health insurance policies cancelled.
Domestic: Biggest failed new program in history

We could go on and on. Not one iota of that is because he is black. It is because he is a gross incompetent who was totally unfit and unqualified for office.

The irrational fear and loathing of Obama has had a serious effect on the economy, the useless and dangerous debt ceiling battle screwed up a lot of things, but the US economy is exactly where the banking cartel want it to be. They are the real masters of the world and as usual the puppets get all the blame.

Forum List

Back