Cyber-Bullying Across USMB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gracie has spirit, you gotta give her that.

Even though she brings most of this stuff on herself and then acts like a victim, she does have spirit.

I swear, the shit I sometimes read on here is way better than any garbage on tv. If tv execs made a show out of just a tiny part of what's on this forum, they'd knock the ratings sky high.

I just happened upon this thread, My Doctor is an Idiot, and I read some pretty lowdown garbage in there.

Wake, you being in the medical field should have some knowledge of the effects of that particular medication, perhaps?

There may have been some lowdown garbage in that thread there was also a lot of truth and advice posted.
Generally, a doc won't rx xanax for more than 90 days.
If anxiety persists pts are moved to ativan or klonopin along with talk therapy.

Having worked in outpatient facilities for drug addicts/alcoholics I found the reaction from the OP very familiar.

Lets just get the record straight, shall we?

I was given xanax over a year ago by my doctor because I was having probs sleeping. That's it. Just sleep. He said it can be addictive. I didn't check because I didn't abuse it. I get (got) a refill every month, always with some left over because sometimes I didn't take one. I got 5mgs, bit it in half. My rx was for 15 pills for 30 days. Do the math. I had 1/2 a pill left last thursday when I went to see him for the bee sting. I told him I needed a refill. He said ok. But he never did it. I called and asked again. He refused. Out of the blue. So now I am suffering with this shit and feel totally stupid for NOT checking on xanax as much as I do other drugs I am told to take.

This also has NOTHING to do with my cancer or whether I smoke. I am having problems NOW, with detoxing. Assholes who brought my cancer had not intention of giving support. All that clique wanted to do was bash me and now they have a new one to assist...Bones. Good to know.

You people are fucking sick.

And with that said...again..I am out of here until I see a few pinks. No pinks? Fine. I have other places.

a demand that people be banned....really? and what form of censorship is that?

first the thread was not in the flame zone...it was in the health discussion forum....next i attempted to have an honest discussion about a couple of topics....1: the concept of having vs had cancer
2: the denial of pill addiction, if you will note i fully admit it is an addiction i deal with
3: i gave gracie the best advice i could on what to do for the next few days

if this is bullying of any form ..so be it

and gracie tossed out the first attack and began the name calling......it was over using the present tense or past tense when one has/had cancer

you mean... she reacted just like a drug addict....who doesn't want to admit they are a drug addict......

My computer has an on/off button and I know how to use it.

Isn't that the best way for an adult to deal with things they don't want to read?

I spit in your face, Amoeba.

:thup:

I feel slightly bad about pushing you. Then I remember the people you rushed willy nilly to tell lies about while all the time claiming that you own your mistakes and don't care for drama.

But I think I'm done with this thread.

See you on the next merry-go-round ride.

I am not a drug addict, but sleazrenn will jump on this along with her drones and make the most of it. She has been looking for an excuse to keep on keeping on. This did the trick, right, skank?
No matter what I am going thru now, I still laugh seeing people suck up to you and have NO CLUE what you really are. It damn sure ain't your avie.

And that is how this board sees me? As an attention whore? Really. Because I posted something I am experiencing RIGHT NOW and wanted to just get some support?

Well fine. If me seeking some help but was treated the way I was, then called an attention whore, then reamed, then made fun of, then called enabling with my spouse, then smoke after having cancer as if that was even the subject and NOBODY here sees that as wrong after the shit I have been dealt since bailing from two cliques at war with each other...then this is not the board for me after all.

Gee wake. THANKS. not.

tough love babe....

you are a drug addict with mental issues throw on top of that.... deal with it.

oh... thats right... your idiot doctor sees you as a drug addict too..and cut off your fix.

Gracie said:
Hi, you have received -8385 reputation points from Gracie.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:

Regards,
Gracie

Note: This is an automated message.

^^^ Innocent victim of bullying. :eusa_shhh:

neg me all day long....get your little socks to neg me too.....

take back all you need too....you seem to need it a lot more than i do

Self projecting? Have no socks here. Sorry to burst your bubble. And rep means squat to me. I might neg ya again. Might not. depends on my mood. Probably won't bother though cuz you just aren't worth it.

when you are calling your doctor an idiot cause he cut you off a highly addictive drug....you are more than a casual user and if you dont realize that you are in more trouble than one might expect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back