Cyber-Bullying Across USMB

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not a drug addict, but sleazrenn will jump on this along with her drones and make the most of it. She has been looking for an excuse to keep on keeping on. This did the trick, right, skank?
No matter what I am going thru now, I still laugh seeing people suck up to you and have NO CLUE what you really are. It damn sure ain't your avie.

^^^ Innocent victim of bullying. :eusa_shhh:

And that is how this board sees me? As an attention whore? Really. Because I posted something I am experiencing RIGHT NOW and wanted to just get some support?

Well fine. If me seeking some help but was treated the way I was, then called an attention whore, then reamed, then made fun of, then called enabling with my spouse, then smoke after having cancer as if that was even the subject and NOBODY here sees that as wrong after the shit I have been dealt since bailing from two cliques at war with each other...then this is not the board for me after all.

Gee wake. THANKS. not.

tough love babe....

you are a drug addict with mental issues throw on top of that.... deal with it.

oh... thats right... your idiot doctor sees you as a drug addict too..and cut off your fix.

Try google, fatty. Oh. Wait. Some other fatty will neg me, then pm me, then complain about me to admin for responding to a pm.

You do NOT make someone on xanax go cold turkey. That was the point of my thread. I am not a drug addict. Well, maybe I am now. But I am remedying that. Can you remedy being a fat, OLD, wide asshole? good luck with that.

You fuckin whore. Go die already of some veneral disease.

Aimed at sleazrenn.

Go ahead and pink me, admin. I don't mind at all. If this is what you want here at usmb, then by all means...take it.

poor thing... projecting again???

they should have pinked you over your data mining, board wars, and recruiting long ago...

And that is how this board sees me? As an attention whore? Really. Because I posted something I am experiencing RIGHT NOW and wanted to just get some support?

Well fine. If me seeking some help but was treated the way I was, then called an attention whore, then reamed, then made fun of, then called enabling with my spouse, then smoke after having cancer as if that was even the subject and NOBODY here sees that as wrong after the shit I have been dealt since bailing from two cliques at war with each other...then this is not the board for me after all.

Gee wake. THANKS. not.

tough love babe....

you are a drug addict with mental issues throw on top of that.... deal with it.

oh... thats right... your idiot doctor sees you as a drug addict too..and cut off your fix.

Try google, fatty. Oh. Wait. Some other fatty will neg me, then pm me, then complain about me to admin for responding to a pm.

You do NOT make someone on xanax go cold turkey. That was the point of my thread. I am not a drug addict. Well, maybe I am now. But I am remedying that. Can you remedy being a fat, OLD, wide asshole? good luck with that.

^^^ Innocent victim of bullying. :eusa_shhh:

when you are calling your doctor an idiot cause he cut you off a highly addictive drug....you are more than a casual user and if you dont realize that you are in more trouble than one might expect

Uh. Yeah. I realize that NOW. Which is why I started the thread. Are you this stupid on a usual basis or is this special just for me?

He was NOT supposed to cut me off. He never said a word about my refills. He just refused this time. Never did before. Never discussed it with me. WHICH WAS THE POINT OF THE THREAD!!! HELLO?????

Gracie has spirit, you gotta give her that.

Even though she brings most of this stuff on herself and then acts like a victim, she does have spirit.[/QUOTE]

psycho spirit.... ill go with that.

they should have pinked you over your data mining, board wars, and recruiting long ago...
[/QUOTE]

Liar liar pants on fire. I don't data mine, nor recruit. That is why your buddy isn't here. Remember? Hello? Who do you think you are talking to? Oh. Wait. You think because I am now in the middle of detoxing that I can become confused and you have power of me? Think again, skank.

neg me all day long....get your little socks to neg me too.....

take back all you need too....you seem to need it a lot more than i do

Self projecting? Have no socks here. Sorry to burst your bubble. And rep means squat to me. I might neg ya again. Might not. depends on my mood. Probably won't bother though cuz you just aren't worth it.

ppsstt.... the normal reaction of an in the closet drug addict to one who admits it......

dontcha think?

It is impossible to bully anyone over the internet because all you have to do is turn off the computer to get rid of the bully.
Turning off your computer does not get rid of a bully. The bully will still be online even if a person is not and if a person leaves, the bully will then just turn around and find someone else to harass.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. To me, a person should be banned from the forum that they push people around at if the majority of their messages are nothing but harassment filled.

I am not a drug addict, but sleazrenn will jump on this along with her drones and make the most of it. She has been looking for an excuse to keep on keeping on. This did the trick, right, skank?
No matter what I am going thru now, I still laugh seeing people suck up to you and have NO CLUE what you really are. It damn sure ain't your avie.

^^^ drug addict.... own it babe.

Self projecting? Have no socks here. Sorry to burst your bubble. And rep means squat to me. I might neg ya again. Might not. depends on my mood. Probably won't bother though cuz you just aren't worth it.

really... then turn your rep off and stop bullying with it.

when you are calling your doctor an idiot cause he cut you off a highly addictive drug....you are more than a casual user and if you dont realize that you are in more trouble than one might expect

agreed!! and.. [MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION]... should KNOW that.

but telling an addict that..... they dont like it much.

This thread needs a big sticky on it!

Who else agrees?

It needs to look something like this too:

F-Its_large.jpg

You fuckin whore. Go die already of some veneral disease.

Aimed at sleazrenn.

Go ahead and pink me, admin. I don't mind at all. If this is what you want here at usmb, then by all means...take it.

Liar liar pants on fire. I don't data mine, nor recruit. That is why your buddy isn't here. Remember? Hello? Who do you think you are talking to? Oh. Wait. You think because I am now in the middle of detoxing that I can become confused and you have power of me? Think again, skank.

ive still got the pm.... flat out prof that you DID recruit people form this board to others....

^^^ drug addict.... own it babe.

No problem. I am a xanax addict. For the moment. How are you going to fix vicious? And fat? Good luck with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back