šŸŒŸ Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! šŸŒŸ

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs šŸŽ

CDZ Cyberbullying . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Letā€™s actually define bullying:
If a person is trying to end the interactions, and they other party refuses, itā€™s probably bullying.
If neither side refuses to quit because itā€™s important to ā€œwinā€ something, then both sides have some culpability.
Bingo. You would think that, when asked to stop an interaction, an adult would certainly do so.

Ask who to stop? If a person or group of people are bullying you, and you confront them and they ask you to stop, you should stop? :1041: You should probably think about your comment a little more deeply.
Huh?

My point is that if you ask someone to stop communicating with/harassing you, they should stop doing so, if they're a decent person.

Well, I'm more speaking of the psyche of the bullier. Perhaps I should have been more clear in my OP. What do you think causes people to just go around bullying whomever for whatever reason? Why do you think they are so happy and thrilled to try to make another person feel terrible?
Maybe because that's all they know. Maybe they grew up with abusive parents, got into abusive relationships and communicate with others in an abusive manner, because it is familiar to them. And they find comfort in familiarity.

It's like a woman who had an abusive father, gets married to an abusive husband. One reason may be that is what is familiar to them? Trying something new scares them. They fear the unknown.

I dunno, that's my take on it.

That's an interesting theory. I'm sure there is not just one reason for it. There are probably a lot of different reasons depending on the person and their personal situations.

But still, these are adults now. In today's world, we get plenty of exposure to others besides our own families, and an adult knows better. To go around on the internet, insulting other people as if you are a 12-year-old child on the playground is pretty much inexcusable.

What do you think about cyberbullying? I'm not talking about being in a heated argument or discussion and doing a little namecalling out of frustration or whatnot. I am talking about out and out trolling.

Ignore button. Cyberbullying solved.

Iā€™m against it.

For example, thereā€™s one poster on the Internet who posts somewhere else who is extremely vain, shallow and narcissistic. Whenever she gets bested in an argument, she starts calling others old, ugly and fat. She claims sheā€™s thin and attractive, and posts pictures of herself that are obviously at least 20 years old based on the clothes she has on and the furniture in her house. She tells everyone that she is so beautiful and others are ugly and unattractive. Of course, she claims she never starts things, but she usually does.

This type of cyberbullying is what female bullies do to other females, and itā€™s all over social media.

Personally, I find this type of cyberbullying to be reprehensible.

^^^ What about men who spread rumors about young women on the internet and get their jollies off it? Also applauding rude and vile comments about women. A misogynist bully. Trying to stick it to the bullies is not bullying. Accusing the person you admit to bullying (you actually admit you do it just to get a negative reaction - the definition of bullying) of bullying is just a ridiculous way for you to try to make yourself feel validated.

The poster above is one of the bullies I'm talking about, who attacks young women in the flamer zone on a pretty much daily basis. Apparently this particular bully thinks he is funny and then there are the others who encourage his behavior. There is no such thing as being "bested" in an argument in the flamer zone. All those people do is bully people, nothing else. Lol.

one entering the flame zone, one tries to have a pissing contest in the fz....one gets her photo shopped ass handed to her...in the fz and now is whining about it outside the fz....

Are you trying to bring things from the flamer zone into the clean debate zone? Defending yourself against bullying and lies is ALWAYS the right thing to do, and don't try to act as if there is only ONE bullying victim. There are plenty of others too.

I am definitely going to see if I can get those people to post here, and we shall see what they have to say about all of this.

What do you think about cyberbullying? I'm not talking about being in a heated argument or discussion and doing a little namecalling out of frustration or whatnot. I am talking about out and out trolling.

But why should the victim of the bullying have to do anything at all? Here is where you lying the responsibility for the poor behavior onto the victim of the behavior, as if they are wrong for not putting the bullies on ignore?

And we should tolerate this and keep our mouths shut and let them continue bullying?

Marshmallow-Burned-at-Stake.jpg

and how did i do that....by not going along with your page in the fz...telling you how wonderful and beautiful you are? lol

By trying to insult me and break my spirit. For what reason would you do that?

So? What if someone does think they are wonderful or beautiful? You consider it your job to make them feel worse about themselves or something? What is the matter with you? Why would you do that to anybody, and especially people who you hardly know anything at all about? It is because you are trying to fit in somewhere, isn't it?

Does it make you feel good to bully young women or better about yourself and your own situation, to try to bring others down?

i have put up with sfc stalking/hounding me for nearly 3 years...somehow i dont feel sorry for you at all

I've seen you stalk and bully him as well. I think he is trying to defend himself and his honor and his pride (that is really important for any man). He also lost a child, and I feel nothing but sympathy for the man and feel no need to try to make him miserable. Why would you want to do that?

right ..another poor sfc defender.....i have never said a word to him about his son...odd you should bring that up

I'm quite SURE it was you and other bullies in the flamer zone who started piling on him FIRST in the flamer zone when he was just trying to be a part of your group. You people are merciless with that poor man. I don't blame him for being the way he is, though he should probably just stop posting there so often. Again though, he should NOT be the one to blame.

Now he bullies you back, and you don't like it. So? Don't do it to other people anymore then.

But why should the victim of the bullying have to do anything at all? Here is where you lying the responsibility for the poor behavior onto the victim of the behavior, as if they are wrong for not putting the bullies on ignore?

No, but in this case, the victim chooses to be a victim. You hit the ignore button, bully is gone. That simple. Matter of fact, shining a bully on is like battery acid on their skin. Someone bullying you on line, simply remove them from your online experience. Then itā€™s not an issue.

No, but in this case, the victim chooses to be a victim. You hit the ignore button, bully is gone. That simple. Matter of fact, shining a bully on is like battery acid on their skin. Someone bullying you on line, simply remove them from your online experience. Then itā€™s not an issue.

You are blaming the victim again. Nobody chooses to be a victim. People should not have to use the ignore function to stop bullying from other adults. That doesn't always work either.

You need to start holding the perpetrators responsible for their own actions.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back