🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

D.C. tried to fire 24 police officers for criminal offenses but the system protected them.

Cops have a rough job.
Doesn't sound too bad if they are allowed to break the law at will.

From the link
These officers amassed disciplinary records for domestic violence, DUIs, indecent exposure, sexual solicitation, stalking and more. In several instances, they fled the scenes of their crimes. Other criminal conduct the department did not try to fire current officers for included recklessly handling a firearm, harassment, property damage, stalking and theft.

Cops have a rough job.
I agree, but those who think that they can get away with doing whatever they want no matter who it negatively impacts do not make the job any easier. If anything, they are the reason why cops are needed in the first place.

God bless you and our men and women in uniform always!!!

Holly

This is why places burn down. It's not the people who have been the victims of these police officers that are the reason, it's the system set up to protect bad cops that are at fault.

DC Police Tried to Fire 24 Current Officers for ‘Criminal Offenses.’ A Powerful Panel Blocked Nearly Every One, Documents Show.
Kamala Harris did something like that but worse, when she was attorney general of CA, she protected cops who killed Blacks and even refused to release incriminating evidence in a police shooting when a bad cop had shot an killed a Black person.

Kamala Harris did something like that but worse, when she was attorney general of CA, she protected cops who killed Blacks and even refused to release incriminating evidence in a police shooting when a bad cop had shot an killed a Black person.

She absolutely did which is why it's unfathomable the Democrats picked her as VP.

She absolutely did which is why it's unfathomable the Democrats picked her as VP.
Biden picked her as insurance. If they pull the 25th amendment on him, they’re looking at probably the most hated VP in history to then become president. Let’s not forget she was the first to hang her hat in the primaries because the Democrat base couldn’t stand her.

Biden picked her as insurance. If they pull the 25th amendment on him, they’re looking at probably the most hated VP in history to then become president. Let’s not forget she was the first to hang her hat in the primaries because the Democrat base couldn’t stand her.

I doubt Biden picked her but all the same, she is certainly a back stop to throwing him out. I believe the same was done with Pence.

I'll take bad cops over BLM and antifa any day of the week. Bad cops put away the criminals at any cost and I'm fine with that.

Ive never had a problem with the police, good or bad because I don't give them a reason to notice me by not committing crimes.

Forum List

Back