D-Tlaib: ""There’s always kind of a calming feeling, I tell folks, when I think of the Holocaust"

Life is a bitch those who cry about the holocaust are doing the same to Palestinians since 1948. Killing them, torturing them, removing them, putting them in ghettos, expelling them.

Your facts are inaccurate. 50 Muslim nations and yet the safest place for a Muslim female is Israel. No one is killing or torturing sans Hamas. If Mexico treated the US the way Hamas and Fatah treat Israel, there would be no more Mexico.
Israel treats Muslim women as what again ?
I guess fox wont show you the IDF warplanes bombing houses with women and children in them....is all documented since the massacre of dir Yaseen your highness....
But I dont expect a low life, low education, trump supporter to know the truth and SIDS with it. You chose to be with the devil.

I guess fox wont show you the IDF warplanes bombing houses with women and children in them...

No fair, bombing women and children is the Muslim way, eh?

Life is a bitch those who cry about the holocaust are doing the same to Palestinians since 1948. Killing them, torturing them, removing them, putting them in ghettos, expelling them.

Your facts are inaccurate. 50 Muslim nations and yet the safest place for a Muslim female is Israel. No one is killing or torturing sans Hamas. If Mexico treated the US the way Hamas and Fatah treat Israel, there would be no more Mexico.
Israel treats Muslim women as what again ?
I guess fox wont show you the IDF warplanes bombing houses with women and children in them....is all documented since the massacre of dir Yaseen your highness....
But I dont expect a low life, low education, trump supporter to know the truth and SIDS with it. You chose to be with the devil.

I guess fox wont show you the IDF warplanes bombing houses with women and children in them...

for the record-----RETURN FIRE is always legal in war-----
which is why muzzies store their kids in arenas of war---
which is a war crime

That's really interesting, because this non-religious American got a "calming feeling" when that Aussie hero wiped out 50 muslim diseasebags in Christchurch. Because it does reduce the amount of 60-generation first-cousin INBREDS contaminating the human gene pool, as muslim walking fungus infections are.

When I think of Pisslam, I'm reminded of Star Trek's android Data facing an evil alien entity (which looks like a giant oil-slick) and he says, "Fascinating. You are a lifeform with no redeeming qualities whatsoever. Logically, I believe you should be destroyed." Well guess what, in real life I have the same attitude towards the most DEMONSTRABLY VIOLENT religious hate ideology on this planet.

You seem like a violent predator, and a Zionist Neocon too, surprise, surprise.

And what the hell would anyone call you? A Nazi in my eyes!

Snowflakes condemned Israel for civilian casualties...despite it being SOP for Hamas, as mentioned, to put their headquarters, missile batteries, and other weapons systems in schools, hospitals, housing communities...

Snowflakes failed to condemn Hamas when it was reported that if citizens / non-combatants attempted to leave those locations to escape the potential for collateral damage Hamas was killing them.

Snowflakes attacked Israel for mass body counts - jumping to conclusions / taking the word of terrorists too quickly (probably because of their own hatred / anti-Semitic views), only to have it exposed Hamas was showing phtotos and videos of civilians killed as far back as almost a decade yet reporting it as 'current'.

Last edited:
It's like the Angel's wing in "It's a Wonderful Life" except everytime Rashida Taliban speaks, Trump picks up another State in 2020

That's really interesting, because this non-religious American got a "calming feeling" when that Aussie hero wiped out 50 muslim diseasebags in Christchurch. Because it does reduce the amount of 60-generation first-cousin INBREDS contaminating the human gene pool, as muslim walking fungus infections are.

When I think of Pisslam, I'm reminded of Star Trek's android Data facing an evil alien entity (which looks like a giant oil-slick) and he says, "Fascinating. You are a lifeform with no redeeming qualities whatsoever. Logically, I believe you should be destroyed." Well guess what, in real life I have the same attitude towards the most DEMONSTRABLY VIOLENT religious hate ideology on this planet.

I don't support any genocide, including the Nazi genocides.

Snowflakes condemned Israel for civilian casualties...despite it being SOP for Hamas, as mentioned, to put their headquarters, missile batteries, and other weapons systems in schools, hospitals, housing communities...

Snowflakes failed to condemn Hamas when it was reported that if citizens / non-combatants attempted to leave those locations to escape the potential for collateral damage Hamas was killing them.

Snowflakes attacked Israel for mass body counts - jumping to conclusions / taking the word of terrorists too quickly (probably because of their own hatred / anti-Semitic views), only to have it exposed Hamas was showing phtotos and videos of civilians killed as far back as almost a decade yet reporting it as 'current'.

We've gone against nations for far less than Israel's crimes.

Russia invaded Crimea, bam sanctions.

Iran just mouths off against Israel, bam sanctions.

Serbian Yugoslavia tries to hold onto Kosovo, bam war against Yugoslavia.

Iran, largest state sponsor of terrorism.....just mouths off? LOL!
Have you always been such an ignorant twat, or is this a recent occurrence?

I’m insulting everybody’s intelligence who claims she said she felt calmed by the holocaust like many are. I’m fine with you taking issue about any false historical claims but that’s besides my point. I’m not making any excuses for her, just looking for honest conversation

That's the thing, You're still doing the act pretending it wasn't a Freudian slip..
What You're trying to portray as "beyond the point" is exactly what makes it even more shockingly vile exactly in that context You try to disconnect from what she said.

I don't see in the Arab attempt against the survivors, to finish what they didn't mange during the Holocaust in a joint effort as anything less than one and the same act, and nothing she ever utters in this relation has been anything but a cover and normalization of an attempted genocide against a minority.
I don’t presume to know what history she was taught, but my instincts would be to question, listen and debate when it comes to historical inaccuracies that differ from what I’ve learned. That’s how conversations should take place. And she should be challenged about what she said. But when the reaction is “she said she was calmed by the holocaust” that’s a straight up distortion of what she said aimed to grow hatred and used to be a political hit job and click bait.

No she basically said she was calmed by the idea it were her ancestors who failed to finish the Holocaust survivors during and right after. What a generosity those Nazi's demonstrate by failing, .real good deed on their part, 'safe haven', right?

Her Freoudian slip just couldn't be more vile degradation of truth, and many say outright Holocaust support,
and spread of racist blood libel against the targeted minority for genocide..
“She basically said... Freudian slip...”????? come on, grow up
Ignorance is bliss.
Not Your people did they try to annihilate,
not Your people they expelled from every corner of the middle east.

I should grow up, but she should be allowed to spread her racist blood libels against a minority?

Middle Easterners owe Jews reparations for those expulsions, but not Israel for it's Nakba expulsions of Palestine.

Sure.

Israel is a terrorist.
Iran supports terrorism.

Big difference.

Israel is a terrorist.
Iran supports terrorism.

Big difference.

Defending themselves against Muslim terrorists doesn't make Israel a terrorist.

Israel is a terrorist.
Iran supports terrorism.

Big difference.

Terrorist Israel just shot 16 Palestinians.

Israel is a terrorist.
Iran supports terrorism.

Big difference.

Link?

Israel is a terrorist.
Iran supports terrorism.

Big difference.

Link?
Israel shoots 16 Palestinians.

Israel is a terrorist.
Iran supports terrorism.

Big difference.

Link?

“The rioters are setting tyres on fire and hurling rocks. A number of explosive devices have been hurled within the Gaza Strip, and a number of attempts have been made to approach the security fence,” it said.

Don't throw rocks and explosives at soldiers, fucking idiots.

Israel is a terrorist.
Iran supports terrorism.

Big difference.

really? Israel grabbed 16 innocent Palestinians and shot them?
I did not know-----today?

I don't support any genocide, including the Nazi genocides.

Good For You!

Israel is a terrorist.
Iran supports terrorism.

Big difference.

Link?

“The rioters are setting tyres on fire and hurling rocks. A number of explosive devices have been hurled within the Gaza Strip, and a number of attempts have been made to approach the security fence,” it said.

Imagine the shrieking from Jews if the USA did that to BLM,or ANTIFA.

But, when Israel does it it's Kosher.

Link?

Imagine the shrieking from Jews if the USA did that to BLM,or ANTIFA.

But, when Israel does it it's Kosher.

Quit wasting your time, nobody gives a Shit about what you say, write, or think!
You’re a Creep, and a Loser.

Forum List

Back