DACA Upheld by Supreme Court

So the president cant just end an unconstiutional EO without good reason.
Nice precedent.
I wonder why they didn't get to the heart of it? They did the same thing with the bake-the-cake case. They kicked it back on technicalities and didn't touch the real problem with a ten foot pole.

The Constitution, though, does give the President authority to "manage" the agencies under his control, which includes DHS. Obama's EO said to DEFER deportation if certain conditions were met. It didn't make them "legal" or "citizens," just allowed them to work legally and get student loans for college and put their deportation on the back burner.
I'm not sure that's unconstitutional, TN.
Obama himself called it unconstitutional. Then did it anyways.
And he is a "constitutional scholar" remember? :lol:

It’s getting close, the time is getting just about right to protect our borders, protect our heritage, culture, language.

growing up in a city where latinos and other refugees flooded our schools and lowering our wages, and disrespecting our culture my patience is thin.

if we don’t stop this invasion our country is gone.

Except we may entertain absolutely no doubts that the Obama blackmailed Roberts, wouldn't have hesitated to overturn any Trump EO under same circumstances! Folks, this week has revealed the hand of Obama's total corruption of the high court, and now we all know precisely why Obama had Scalia murdered! This is a total fucking betrayal of the United States, and the only way out of this is to abolish the federal tyrant altogether, either through an article five convention or force of arms, either way this incarnation of the fed is revealed as utterly fascist and it has to be eliminated!

Nice precedent.
Have you read the decision already? I'm waiting for my copy from SCOTUS Blog still after all these minutes! Five of the Robes evidently don't agree with you in ruling Trump's method to try and end DACA in his chosen manner was "arbitrary and capricious". Gosh, the Orange Clown arbitrary and capricious? Who da thunk it?

It’s getting close, the time is getting just about right to protect our borders, protect our heritage, culture, language.

growing up in a city where latinos and other refugees flooded our schools and lowering our wages, and disrespecting our culture my patience is thin.

Its all in the DOI

Another loss for the blobbers.

View attachment 351799

As I always said, the court has a way of moderating itself
Just another perfect example that we will never fix America depending on thugs in robes or in congress but by using our 2nd amendment EXACTLY as our founding fathers explained.
Working and going to school. Not sitting around whining. Sounds like a good fix to me.

Loser.

Nice precedent.
Have you read the decision already? I'm waiting for my copy from SCOTUS Blog still after all these minutes! Five of the Robes evidently don't agree with you in ruling Trump's method to try and end DACA in his chosen manner was "arbitrary and capricious". Gosh, the Orange Clown arbitrary and capricious? Who da thunk it?

why wait?

Roberts slapped Thomas and especially Kavanaugh, lol.

This could have gone either way and indeed DACA could and probably will fall at sometime in the future, just not the way trump wanted to kill it, due to the poor work of administration lawyers and trump in they way they wrote and defended their rescission of DACA. But, as I said it really could have gone either way. Could it be, the stinging losses for the trump administration, the last few days are the result of attitudes being generated in the court by trump himself and his antics, statement and style of leadership over the last few months? Kind of like if the Republican Senate is not going to exercise any oversite or control on this moron, we'll remind him he doesn't get to rule by fiat, roughshod over America? Roberts made it clear, DACA is not approved, but the administration must get it's shit together and do the job right or STFU.

Nice precedent.
I wonder why they didn't get to the heart of it? They did the same thing with the bake-the-cake case. They kicked it back on technicalities and didn't touch the real problem with a ten foot pole.

The Constitution, though, does give the President authority to "manage" the agencies under his control, which includes DHS. Obama's EO said to DEFER deportation if certain conditions were met. It didn't make them "legal" or "citizens," just allowed them to work legally and get student loans for college and put their deportation on the back burner.
I'm not sure that's unconstitutional, TN.
Obama himself called it unconstitutional. Then did it anyways.
And he is a "constitutional scholar" remember? :lol:

Obama said he did it based upon prosecutorial discretion.

I know most of you don’t live in the heart of a urban area like I do,, I’m TELLING YOU AMERICAN CULTURE IS GONE, our heritage is laughed at, this anti American culture will only grow... I know before I die I will be smiling,, the time can’t come fast enough. I remain patient and unbelievably firm that I will raise the flag on the tears of millions of defeated anti American democrats. Until that day, let’s all stay focused. God bless

This could have gone either way and indeed DACA could and probably will fall at sometime in the future, just not the way trump wanted to kill it, due to the poor work of administration lawyers and trump in they way they wrote and defended their rescission of DACA. But, as I said it really could have gone either way. Could it be, the stinging losses for the trump administration, the last few days are the result of attitudes being generated in the court by trump himself and his antics, statement and style of leadership over the last few months? Kind of like if the Republican Senate is not going to exercise any oversite or control on this moron, we'll remind him he doesn't get to rule by fiat, roughshod over America? Roberts made it clear, DACA is not approved, but the administration must get it's shit together and do the job right or STFU.

I've wondered this same thing myself. I've wondered if they considered that Trump will never actually pass anything so they are pretty much going to leave the status quo intact.

Just a thought.

Forum List

Back