Daily cops shot update. May as well make it 1 thread.

I see the left is trying to trash the topic creator rather than address the content.

WHAT A SHOCKER
The content has been trashed. Bucs is convinced that war has been launched against the police, and many have posted that police are safer today than ever before. Pretty open and shut case if you ask me.
Blacks have it better today than they did during segregation. Guess that makes the whole black lives matter situation a farce too huh. Also an open & shut case eh

I see the left is trying to trash the topic creator rather than address the content.

WHAT A SHOCKER
The content has been trashed. Bucs is convinced that war has been launched against the police, and many have posted that police are safer today than ever before. Pretty open and shut case if you ask me.
Blacks have it better today than they did during segregation. Guess that makes the whole black lives matter situation a farce too huh. Also an open & shut case eh
More blacks are killed by police today than during segregation.

/fail

WHAT A SHOCKER

/fail
Hardly a fail. Blacks have it better today than they did then. Period & indisputable.

Hack away faggot

WHAT A SHOCKER

Safer? Technically...maybe. Better equipment. Better training. Ballistic vests. All leads to fewer deaths.

WHAT A SHOCKER

/fail
Hardly a fail. Blacks have it better today than they did then. Period & indisputable.

Hack away faggot
Oh maybe your name should be grumpy murked u. I guess I'd be grumpy too after a total fail.

WHAT A SHOCKER

/fail

How many of them attacked cops just before their untimely death???

WHAT A SHOCKER

/fail

How many of them attacked cops just before their untimely death???
If cops wore body cameras, I'd have an answer for you.

WHAT A SHOCKER

/fail

Hack away faggot
Oh maybe your name should be grumpy murked u. I guess I'd be grumpy too after a total fail.
Like i said indisputable. As suspected we're going personal now as you've nothing to refute the smackdown i just served you.

/fail

Hack away faggot
Like i said indisputable. As suspected we're going personal now as you've nothing to refute the smackdown i just served you.
You went personal first little girl. Sorry I got in the way of you and Bucs pimping your race war.

/fail

Hack away faggot
You went personal first little girl. Sorry I got in the way of you and Bucs pimping your race war.
Again. Empty handed. You've become my bitch at this point.

Do tell us again how ONE STAT makes all the difference to blacks.

/fail

Hack away faggot

Don't you mean *******

Hack away faggot

Don't you mean *******
Speaking of fail. You seem no different than the black criminals who can't figure out why they get shot.

Don't you mean *******
Speaking of fail. You seem no different than the black criminals who can't figure out why they get shot.
At a far higher rate than white criminals.

www.officer.com

Las Vegas and Washington officers shot overnight. Abilene officer killed in home....2 arrests made.

The lefts war on cops is raging. May as well make it 1 ongoing thread.
When are you going to admit you were wrong about the cop in Abilene?

That he was killed in a premeditated, coordinated attack? I wasnt wrong. That's what happened.
You claimed it was coordinated by BLM. It reminded me of when you tried to tell us how you would handle a hostage situation by stealing my post and then lying about it. :laugh:

Don't you mean *******
Wonder why?

Violence begets violence. When you compare crime statistics it's all explained but don't bother since you don't give a fuck about truth when it interferes with your social justice warrior nonsense.

Your kind is a plague on our country

Don't you mean *******

They commit violent crime at far higher rates also.

So you're saying....the math simply adds up as expected?

Don't you mean *******

He's not saying anything. He's proving why democrats are stupid.

Don't you mean *******

Nothing silences a Democrat like facts.

Don't you mean *******

You've dismissed many facts. Like how police are safer than ever before, and the rate of black people being murdered by police is higher than any other race.

You've dismissed many facts. Like how police are safer than ever before, and the rate of black people being murdered by police is higher than any other race.
It's higher for a reason, a reason you ABSOLUTELY REFUSE TO ACKNOWLEDGE

Forum List

Back