Daily cops shot update. May as well make it 1 thread.

2015 may be one of the safest years for police in 25 years — despite Fox News alleging a ‘war on cops’
The US is on pace for 36 non-accidental, firearm-related police fatalities in 2015, which would be the lowest total in 25 years, aside from 2013.

YES...fewer cops will die this year. THAT IS what happens when cops say fuck it, stop doing proactive work, slow down, and stop rushing into dangerous situations. See how that works???

Thats how cops fight back in the lefts war on cops. They disappear and bunker down somewhere safe.

The murdered cops would he double in this atmosphere if not for the cops doing that. That's why thugs are ambushing them....because that's the only way to get em lately.

Urban areas in lef5 wing cities will be war zones in 2-3 years once the police stand down is in full swing. And guess what....cop deaths will be way down!!! See how it works?

www.officer.com

Las Vegas and Washington officers shot overnight. Abilene officer killed in home....2 arrests made.

The lefts war on cops is raging. May as well make it 1 ongoing thread.
When are you going to admit you were wrong about the cop in Abilene?

That he was killed in a premeditated, coordinated attack? I wasnt wrong. That's what happened.
You lied about who the perps were. Unless you apologize and admit to being wrong your credibility is shot.

No I didnt.
No credibility. :thup;

The two scumbags here in Vegas that shot that cop Fri. a.m. were seen in someones backyard carrying a shotgun and an AK. We have seen a rash of home intruders this year, all young, who are armed, and not hesitating to use their weapons. Don't know what's happening in other cities, but it looks like the age of the super-predator has arrived in ours. Arm yourself, accordingly! I do!!

Hey check this cop out:

Lake Arthur police officer fired after controversial picture surfaced

I'm sure it's all a big misunderstanding, right?

Not at all. It's disgusting and obviously racist. Tell me a group of 1,000,000 people who don't have them? Your Navy sure does. Oops...unfair?

That said...it was an unlawful termination and he's gonna win a wrongful termination lawsuit. He did not identify himself in any way as affiliated with the police department or his employer (city/county) in that photo...and he broke no laws. Right?

The two scumbags here in Vegas that shot that cop Fri. a.m. were seen in someones backyard carrying a shotgun and an AK. We have seen a rash of home intruders this year, all young, who are armed, and not hesitating to use their weapons. Don't know what's happening in other cities, but it looks like the age of the super-predator has arrived in ours. Arm yourself, accordingly! I do!!

Yep. Cops are standing down.

Hey if your life is in danger...dont call 911. Call the Navy!! Bodecea will come save you.

Yep. Cops are standing down.

Hey if your life is in danger...dont call 911. Call the Navy!! Bodecea will come save you.

Metro here responded as quick as they could as the perps didn't make it into someones' house. We haven't turned into Baltimore, yet.

Yeah, criminals have an easy time of getting guns.

11215165_891763167567304_6143427524078610893_n.jpg

www.officer.com

Las Vegas and Washington officers shot overnight. Abilene officer killed in home....2 arrests made.

www.officer.com

11947592_435025700036567_7077337149722724946_n.jpg

Moron.

That number has dropped almost purely because of the widespread use of bullet resistant vests in the last 20 years.

If 2015 cops wore the same equipment 1980s cops wore....1000+ would be killed each year.

2015 may be one of the safest years for police in 25 years — despite Fox News alleging a ‘war on cops’
The US is on pace for 36 non-accidental, firearm-related police fatalities in 2015, which would be the lowest total in 25 years, aside from 2013.

YES...fewer cops will die this year. THAT IS what happens when cops say fuck it, stop doing proactive work, slow down, and stop rushing into dangerous situations. See how that works???

Thats how cops fight back in the lefts war on cops. They disappear and bunker down somewhere safe.

The murdered cops would he double in this atmosphere if not for the cops doing that. That's why thugs are ambushing them....because that's the only way to get em lately.

Urban areas in lef5 wing cities will be war zones in 2-3 years once the police stand down is in full swing. And guess what....cop deaths will be way down!!! See how it works?
So.... you think it's a GOOD thing when more cops die?! :eek:

Plot twist!

Forum List

Back