Daily Presidential Tracking Poll

And hey, what does the world in general think about Obama?

New poll finds Obama has already rebuilt America’s global brand

Barack Obama's election victory and global popularity have made the United States the world's most admired national "brand," a new survey finds.

Step aside, Germany and France. There’s a new brand leader among world powers. Who? The good old US of A – according to a new poll – thanks to the global popularity of President Barack Obama.

The Anholt-GfK Roper Nation Brands Index (NBI) survey on which countries are most admired and appreciated around the world has been conducted annually since 2005. This year the US topped the list for the first time, climbing six spots.

According to survey designer Simon Anholt President Obama, whatever his trials at home, has been well-received internationally since his election and changed the image of the US from one that dictates to one that consults. “What’s really remarkable is that in all my years studying national reputation, I have never seen any country experience such a dramatic change in its standing as we see for the United States in 2009,” Mr. Anholt said in a press release on the survey. “The results suggest that the new US administration has been well received abroad and the American electorate’s decision to vote in President Obama has given the United States the status of the world’s most admired country.”
-The Christian Science Monitor
New poll finds Obama has already rebuilt America’s global brand | csmonitor.com

Good stuff.

I think people are really starting to see through the layers of right-wing propaganda.

Things are looking up.
you mean they are seeing through the leftwing propaganda

Ummm, the numbers are going up for Obama, not down.

Are you saying that some Left-Winger has been spouting some anti-Obama propaganda that people are starting to see through?
ROFLMAO
it ticked up .1%
wow
open that bottle of champagne

And hey, what does the world in general think about Obama?

New poll finds Obama has already rebuilt America’s global brand

Barack Obama's election victory and global popularity have made the United States the world's most admired national "brand," a new survey finds.

Step aside, Germany and France. There’s a new brand leader among world powers. Who? The good old US of A – according to a new poll – thanks to the global popularity of President Barack Obama.

The Anholt-GfK Roper Nation Brands Index (NBI) survey on which countries are most admired and appreciated around the world has been conducted annually since 2005. This year the US topped the list for the first time, climbing six spots.

According to survey designer Simon Anholt President Obama, whatever his trials at home, has been well-received internationally since his election and changed the image of the US from one that dictates to one that consults. “What’s really remarkable is that in all my years studying national reputation, I have never seen any country experience such a dramatic change in its standing as we see for the United States in 2009,” Mr. Anholt said in a press release on the survey. “The results suggest that the new US administration has been well received abroad and the American electorate’s decision to vote in President Obama has given the United States the status of the world’s most admired country.”
-The Christian Science Monitor
New poll finds Obama has already rebuilt America’s global brand | csmonitor.com

Good stuff.
the CS monitor has been drinking the koolaid for some time

RCP Average 9/17 - 10/6

Approve: 52.2 / Dissapprove: 41.2 / Spread: +11.0

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

Not too shabby. Most polls have him at about the average, except for the two extremes of course:

Rasmussen Reports - 10/4 to 10/6 - App: 49 / Disa: 50 / Spread: -1

And at the other end:

CBS News/NY Times - 9/19 to 9/23 - App: 56 / Disa: 33 / Spread: +23

But, unlike our friends on the right, I trust the average of the polls, not the extreme outlier.

Im laughing..........

Only those with the political IQ of a small soap dish would take the RCP Average as an accurate reflection of poll #'s for Obama. New York Times poll????!!!!!!!!:lol::lol: Certainly no bias in the questioning there!:D

Like Ive said many times on here.................

Just one short year ago, lefties were falling all over themselves trying to post up the Rasmussen poll #'s when Obama was pulling away from McCain. It was posted up in almost every political thread by the k00ks. And as history clearly shows, Rasmussen NAILED it with the precision of a laser guided bomb...........as close as they were to the actual final vote tally.

Now? Lefties go out of their way to try and discredit Rasmussen.:funnyface:

Yup......ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh ( takes long draw off ciggy in classic Denis Leary style)

Well, let's see. A Health Care Bill with a public option that goes into effect immediatly. An economic rebound this coming spring and summer. Cap and Trade passed. The Education Bill passed. Hello 2010
!

Well, let's see. A Health Care Bill with a public option that goes into effect immediatly. An economic rebound this coming spring and summer. Cap and Trade passed. The Education Bill passed. Hello 2010
!
uh, nope, it doesnt go into effect immediately
2013 is when it does

!

Actually the costs incurred seem to go into place immediately, while the 'benefits' don't hit for 4 years, 2013. So the government is hoping to frontload, which is why it comes to a problem down the road, according to CBO.

Im laughing..........

Only those with the political IQ of a small soap dish would take the RCP Average as an accurate reflection of poll #'s for Obama. New York Times poll????!!!!!!!!:lol::lol: Certainly no bias in the questioning there!:D

Just one short year ago, lefties were falling all over themselves trying to post up the Rasmussen poll #'s when Obama was pulling away from McCain. It was posted up in almost every political thread by the k00ks. And as history clearly shows, Rasmussen NAILED it with the precision of a laser guided bomb...........as close as they were to the actual final vote tally.

Yeah, that's right Skooks, a single poll that works specifically for FoxNews, has different numbers than all the other polls, and specifically admits that their numbers are slanted through methodology differences, is much more reliable than a metapoll that averages all the polls.

Especially considering that RCP is historically closer to actual election results...

Of course, that's what we've come to expect from you.

Now personally I'm liking these numbers quite a bit.

They're slightly better than Reagan's numbers were at this time in his presidency, with the same kind of historical variation.

Works for me.

still posting the outlier?

:lol:

RPC average: 53% approval rating.

Marist 53%
Gallup 52%
Rasmussen 49%
CBS 56%
Ipsos/McClatchy 56%
AP/GfK 56%
Quinnipiac 50%
Pew 52%

I'd be so embarrassed to be you.

And I took the time to write that out just to show how stupid you are.

*cheers*
actually, that looks like SeeBS, AP, and IPSOS are the outliers
since the others are all within 4% of Rasmussen :eusa_whistle:

RCP Average 9/17 - 10/6

Approve: 52.2 / Dissapprove: 41.2 / Spread: +11.0

Not too shabby. Most polls have him at about the average, except for the two extremes of course:

Rasmussen Reports - 10/4 to 10/6 - App: 49 / Disa: 50 / Spread: -1

And at the other end:

CBS News/NY Times - 9/19 to 9/23 - App: 56 / Disa: 33 / Spread: +23

But, unlike our friends on the right, I trust the average of the polls, not the extreme outlier.

Im laughing..........

Yup......ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh ( takes long draw off ciggy in classic Denis Leary style)

What is wrong with you exactly? WHO on the left was singling out Rasmussen last year to post? Rasmussen's election polls were in the range of everyone else's. What is your fascination with being full of shit?

Im laughing..........

Yeah, that's right Skooks, a single poll that works specifically for FoxNews, has different numbers than all the other polls, and specifically admits that their numbers are slanted through methodology differences, is much more reliable than a metapoll that averages all the polls.

Especially considering that RCP is historically closer to actual election results...

Of course, that's what we've come to expect from you.

Thats right.......we're all 100% certain that there is no bias in a CBS/NY Times poll or the campus polls for that matter!!!:lol:

But hey.......what can I say...........my post above was simply a statement of fact. Rasmussen nailed the 2008 election more accurately than ANY other poll.............which by the way, every single one of the lefty k00ks was praising a year ago. And like I said, in the month before the election, threads were laced with the Rasmussen poll #'s as posted up by the k00k lefties. IN fact, they were falling all over themselves to stick it in the faces of Republicans at the time.

Oh....oh.........but now, mental cases like Jillian call Rasmussen an outlier:funnyface:

laughingman9.jpg

Last edited:
still posting the outlier?

:lol:

RPC average: 53% approval rating.

Marist 53%
Gallup 52%
Rasmussen 49%
CBS 56%
Ipsos/McClatchy 56%
AP/GfK 56%
Quinnipiac 50%
Pew 52%

I'd be so embarrassed to be you.

And I took the time to write that out just to show how stupid you are.

*cheers*
actually, that looks like SeeBS, AP, and IPSOS are the outliers
since the others are all within 4% of Rasmussen :eusa_whistle:

Actually, in this case, with just the approval numbers, those 3 are within 3% of average, while Rasmussen is 4% away from average (the average was 53% after all) which makes Rasmussen the outlier.

Of course this does not include those crazy Disapproval numbers.

Thats right.......we're all 100% certain that there is no bias in a CBS/NY Times poll or the campus polls for that matter!!!:lol:

But hey.......what can I say...........my post above was simply a statement of fact. Rasmussen nailed the 2008 election more accurately than ANY other poll

No, no they didn't.

Rasmussen had 6%, the RCP average was 7.6%, and the actual number was 7.2%.

There were at least 3 other major polling agencies that had 7%.

Those polls were Ipsos/McClatchy, CNN, and, strangely enough, FoxNews.

But don't take it from me, here's a link:

RealClearPolitics - Election 2008 National Head-to-Head Polls

.............which by the way, every single one of the lefty k00ks was praising a year ago. And like I said, in the month before the election, threads were laced with the Rasmussen poll #'s as posted up by the k00k lefties. IN fact, they were falling all over themselves to stick it in the faces of Republicans at the time.

Oh....oh.........but now, mental cases like Jillian call Rasmussen an outlier:funnyface:

Nope,

Of course this has been pointed out on this very thread like 10 times. But you don't really actually pay attention to anything other posters say anyway.

Forum List

Back