Daily trivia Tournament

[SIZE=+1]Questions correct: 6 / 10
You took 97 seconds to complete this quiz.
Total score: 503

t_spill.gif
You earned 6 FunTrivia Bucks! (will be awarded tonight when final scores are set)

Wow, I blow....
[/SIZE]

Questions correct: 10 / 10
You took 61 seconds to complete this quiz.
Total score: 939

You earned 10 FunTrivia Bucks! (will be awarded tonight when final scores are set)

Finally! Decided to just take My time. Oh, and hit a beer a couple of times reading. hehe..

April Hall of Fame

1. bayoubill (148 points, 13 wins)
2. deaddogseye (140 points, 5 wins)
3. Amelia (118 points, 6 wins)
4. hortysir (118 points, 2 wins)
5. Peach (75 points, 1 wins)

:clap2:

Don't ya hate this kind of question:

"[Blah, blah, detail, lots of words, practically a story, blah blah.] What kind of meeting is this not?"

Bill has already finished the game in 40 seconds. It takes a couple of seconds for the game to load. You know you can't waste any more time reading than it takes to scroll down the page. There's just not enough time to mess around with the screwy wordings!

GRRRRRRRR!

Don't ya hate this kind of question:

"[Blah, blah, detail, lots of words, practically a story, blah blah.] What kind of meeting is this not?"

Bill has already finished the game in 40 seconds. It takes a couple of seconds for the game to load. You know you can't waste any more time reading than it takes to scroll down the page. There's just not enough time to mess around with the screwy wordings!

GRRRRRRRR!

I didn't have a question like that in my quiz (I hate those kinds of questions, too... makes my cross-eyed dyslexic brain overheat and freeze up...)

btw, we each get a different set of questions that are supposed to be rated at the same level of difficulty...

Missed this:

"Which of the following television shows took place in 2258 and was set at a space station orbiting a planet in nuetral space?"

Sooooo embarrassed.

:banghead:

:woohoo:

Thank you, thank you, no autographs, just throw money. :eusa_shifty:

Amelia rules, bayoubill drools... :eusa_drool:

Top Cumulative Scores For This Month
Player Days Played Wins Avg Pts/Game Total Points
1. Amelia 14 6 4.4 61
2. bayoubill 13 4 4.5 59
3. deaddogseye 14 3 4.2 59
4. hortysir 13 0 3.7 48
5. Darkwind 7 0 -- 29