Daily trivia Tournament

i played one of the games the other day using a friends computer -- with a mouse and a big monitor (and it even wasnt fully configured for maximum effect because we couldnt figure out how to turn it lengthwise) and it made a HUGE difference. I had easily the fastest time I ever had and finished first (I played using my kinksclash alter ego which i use on occassion to test different formats) .

It will definitely help you if you can play on this type of configuration.

i played one of the games the other day using a friends computer -- with a mouse and a big monitor (and it even wasnt fully configured for maximum effect because we couldnt figure out how to turn it lengthwise) and it made a HUGE difference. I had easily the fastest time I ever had and finished first (I played using my kinksclash alter ego which i use on occassion to test different formats) .

congrats on winning both games yesterday, DDE... :clap2:

and it looks like you're in good shape to win both games today...

congrats on winning both games yesterday, DDE... :clap2:

and it looks like you're in good shape to win both games today...

Thanks -- call me toilet paper, because I was on a roll!!!

Sometimes ya just gotta laugh.

To try to get my speed up I don't think very hard about the questions. Sometimes I don't even read the whole question.

That's why I claimed there was 1500 miles of wilderness across Poland.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

lolol

I was going great guns until I got to this question.

"Which of these common features of substance abuse seems least likely to be a consequence of a passion for trivia?"

I quit!

congrats to our favorite pirate gal for yesterday's win... well done... :clap2:

Top Scores Yesterday
Player Pts Awarded Correct Seconds Score
1. bodecea + 6 pts 10 54 946
2. bayoubill + 5 pts 9 60 840
3. deaddogseye + 5 pts 9 71 829
4. Amelia + 5 pts 9 97 803
5. hortysir + 4 pts 8 96 704
6. FloridaGirl + 4 pts 4 95 305

Forum List

Back