Dallas shooter planned church and school attacks

williepete

Platinum Member
Aug 7, 2011
From his 2013 arrest.

He definitely took note of the gun free zones.

"That he was going to just kill all the adult members of the family and then that's when he made the comment he may shoot up some churches and schools," says Hundley.

"He had been talking about the schools and churches being soft targets, being easy targets because no one in them was armed," a man who identified himself as Boulware's brother "Andrew" said.

Paris Man Arrested After Family Reports Threats - KTEN.com - No One Gets You Closer

It's obvious now he belonged in an institution:

"The suspect who used an armored car in an attack against Dallas Police Department headquarters early Saturday morning, and was killed by a police sniper after a police chase, had previously attacked family members, and threatened churches and schools. He had a history of criminal violence, and his mother said he was suffering from mental illness. His father said that his son had just reached a breaking point as a a result of a custody dispute over his son."

Religion-Hating Dallas Police Attacker Threatened Churches and Schools Assaulted Family Members

Wow, what does it take to get a madman locked up?

This man should have been forcible committed and not let out until he was NOT a danger to himself and others, AND understood that he had to take his meds.

And if that meant decades or life in the madhouse, so be it.

Just another example of the white cultures war on police.

I mean seriously, they guy used an armor "zombie apocalypse" vehicle.

YOu can't hold "Whites" accountable to the ravings of liberals. Hell, only 24% of the nation as a whole is liberal.

And this is the first misuse of a Zombie Apocalypse vehicle I have ever heard of.

YOu don't want to ban them do you?

Rhetorical question, I know the answer is yes.

YOu can't hold "Whites" accountable to the ravings of liberals. Hell, only 24% of the nation as a whole is liberal.

And this is the first misuse of a Zombie Apocalypse vehicle I have ever heard of.

Youre not gonna weasel out of this by the tired old excuse. This guy is white, anything else is your speculation trying to distance yourself from your communities behavior

Well....anti religion is a leftist trait.

Chocking your mother is a crazy trait. Having a zombie apocolypse is a white person trait. Texas is a conservative state.

One thing for sure tho...that guy is white.

The guy is white? That's your justification for smearing White Culture with your bullshit?

LOL.

And if having a Zombie Apocalypse vehicle is a white trait, while Good for Us! That's cool as hell in my book.

Despite this madman's misuse of it.

Youre not gonna weasel out of this by the tired old excuse. This guy is white, anything else is your speculation trying to distance yourself from your communities behavior

"Communities behavior"?

LOL!

And again Close caption tries to make a analogy with how cons think or speak based on his partisan liberal misunderstanding of our positions, and is to dim to realize that all he is doing is showing his complete inability to understand anyone who is different than him.

"Communities behavior"?

LOL!

And again Close caption tries to make a analogy with how cons think or speak based on his partisan liberal misunderstanding of our positions, and is to dim to realize that all he is doing is showing his complete inability to understand anyone who is different than him.

You're the only one talking poltics bub.

thats my last reply to you.

"Communities behavior"?

LOL!

You're the only one talking poltics bub.

thats my last reply to you.

I don't want to rain on your parade, clown, but everyone is on to what you are doing, and, if you were right about what cons thought and said, then this would be a great slam at them.

But, you're not only wrong, you're laughably wrong.

THe black community has a real problem with crime. The White Community? NOt so much.

That's the way it is, and denying the problem won't make it go away.

If anything, it prevents real debate and possible solutions.

It's beyond doubt this guy was mentally ill and dangerous.

What I find chilling is that even a mentally ill person is aware of gun free zones and saw them as a safer target area to operate in.

It's beyond doubt this guy was mentally ill and dangerous.

What I find chilling is that even a mentally ill person is aware of gun free zones and saw them as a safer target area to operate in.

Crazy doesn't mean stupid.

If he had been committed he would still be alive today.

You are truly an idiot,yes he was white his skin color has nothing to do with his bat shit craziness,but then partisan hacks like your self,just can't pass up a chance to be an ass hole.

You are truly an idiot,yes he was white his skin color has nothing to do with his bat shit craziness,but then partisan hacks like your self,just can't pass up a chance to be an ass hole.

Sure it does, your denial proves it. White people do shit like this for kicks. Zombie Vehicle, Chocking is own mother...Domestic Violence over and over. And still on the streets becaue of his white skin.

I don't see why the police did not just "wait him out" Why in such a hurry to kill him?

I watch a lot of mountain men stuff on tv. The game wardens hardly ever have to shoot a bear. They go to great lengths to save the bears.

We need to make people an endangered species.

It's Reagan's fault. He started using the police and jails to control mentally challenged people after he stopped funding mental health facilities.

He thinks he is mocking the way conservatives talk about black crime.

Most states used to run mental institutions. Many cases of neglect gave a few of them a bad name. Then along came the pharmaceutical industry with its claims of being able to treat the mentally ill with drugs.

It's high time we rethink mental hospitals/institutions. Drugs certainly have a place but at some level we can all agree on--violent behavior, we need institutions.

For example, a patient is being treated for a mental disorder that causes him/her to act violently. Instead of trusting the patient to take his/her meds, have them come to a clinic for their doses. If they fail to show up and can't be reached, the police could be notified that there is a possible risk to public safety in the person of John/Jane Doe residing at 1313 Mockingbird Lane. I would hope that after a thorough debate and council with physicians, we can tweak the doctor/patient confidentiality in a way that insures public safety.

I'd love to hear the opinion of anyone here in the medical or mental health field.

Most states ran mental institutions. Many cases of neglect gave a few of them a bad name. Then along came the pharmaceutical industry with its claims of being able to treat the mentally ill with drugs.

It's high time we rethink mental hospitals/institutions. Drugs certainly have a place but at some level we can all agree on--violent behavior, we need institutions.

For example, a patient is being treated for a mental disorder that causes him/her to act violently. Instead of trusting the patient to take his/her meds, have them come into the clinic for their doses. If they fail to show up and can't be reached, the police could be notified that there is a possible risk to public safety in the person of John/Jane Doe residing at 1313 Mockingbird Lane. I would hope that after a thorough debate and council with physicians, we can tweak the doctor/patient confidentiality in a way that insures public safety.

I'd love to hear the opinion of anyone here in the medical or mental health field.

Sounds good to me, but the real culprits were the civil rights lawyers who greatly reduced involuntary commitment.

Forum List

Back