Damar Hamlin Won't Say What Caused Heart Ailment....

Hamlin had no issue with broadcasting his medical condition while in the hospital and during his recovery, so why now when asked the cause?

Everyone knows the surface of waht happened. The underlying causes has never been broadcast

Red Herring, and I don't care.

YOU don't care that the poison vaccines almost killed this young man, and THAT shows.

Go get all your boosters. Why not? They're so safe and effective right?

Or quibble with me about what ranking Pfizer is in contributors to the NFL, which has NOTHING to do with what Damar Hamlin said. Here, let me invoke my inner Leftist whiner: "Which says everything about you..." such a consistently whiny, pathetic sniveling thing to say

millions worldwide have gotten the vaccine/boosters including seniors, who BY NATURE are the most vulnerable & would be keeling over
en mass due to heart problems & clotting issues way outside the norm even for them.

Do you know for certain that he got the Pfizer shot? There are other options.

Do you even know for certain that he got a jab at all?

It is not required for the players.

:desk:

i bet it's because of the VACCINATED people shedding & he clotted cause of THAT!!!!

They have to try and justify they got played

Oh but this low-rent troll doesn't even put his $$ where his constantly running mouth is. He has COPD but STILL didn't get the boosters. Just two shots. Yet here he is, on every thread, screeching about people who think the vaccines are terrible. Which they are.

Hey GG, run out and get them all. You certainly qualify. Why not?

Oh but this low-rent troll doesn't even put his $$ where his constantly running mouth is. He has COPD but STILL didn't get the boosters. Just two shots. Yet here he is, on every thread, screeching about people who think the vaccines are terrible. Which they are.

Hey GG, run out and get them all. You certainly qualify. Why not?

Two shots were all that was necessary. I do not take any medication for no reason.

Forum List

Back