Damar Hamlin Won't Say What Caused Heart Ailment....

Oh but this low-rent troll doesn't even put his $$ where his constantly running mouth is. He has COPD but STILL didn't get the boosters. Just two shots. Yet here he is, on every thread, screeching about people who think the vaccines are terrible. Which they are.

Hey GG, run out and get them all. You certainly qualify. Why not?

Loans will loon

You can't even google 95% of nfl players vaxxed. You are a full blown retard.

He thinks it's still 1997, when we were all on dial up and our internet would crash if we had multiple tabs open.

Dude, it's 2023. Google is really fast. Dial up is over.

Then you do it. Give us some personal medical information about yourself.
Oh fuck off. Doofus. He was asked what caused it, you fucking idiot. Answering that question doesn’t mean one must disclose personal medical info, if in fact he was told it was the vax.

I thought you dumb vaxxers like to announce to the world you are simpletons, who fell for the vax propaganda.

He thinks it's still 1997, when we were all on dial up and our internet would crash if we had multiple tabs open.

Dude, it's 2023. Google is really fast. Dial up is over.

Once again, it is not my job to support the claims that others make. If you cannot support your claims, do not make them. Been standard forum protocol since I joined my first in 2000

Answering that question doesn’t mean one must disclose personal medical info, if in fact he was told it was the vax.

Correct that would not have...but if it was something else he does not want others to know about...

Oh fuck off. Doofus. He was asked what caused it, you fucking idiot. Answering that question doesn’t mean one must disclose personal medical info, if in fact he was told it was the vax.

I thought you dumb vaxxers like to announce to the world you are simpletons, who fell for the vax propaganda.

He plans to play again, if the vax damaged his heart so badly how will that be possible?

It was a standard hit.
Bullshit. Those kind of hits are known to kill.

I noticed that you got real quiet after you said that that you never heard of anyone getting myocarditis from a cold and I pointed out the FACT that it's the #1 cause of myocarditis.

You know absolutely nothing about medical science.

Elijah Jordan Brown-Garcia died after collapsing at football practice on Friday, February 10.

He just turned 12 two months ago.
According to the data from the government website, the total for sudden cardiac deaths for the last five years is as follows: 58 (20216), 43 (2017), 31 (2018), 43 (2019), and 44 (2020).

“So we say that’s about an average. 40 a year, that’s less than one a week. On Christmas day, we have eight,” he continued.

“We are seeing celebrities just dropping dead. Radio hosts are dropping dead while doing the radio show. Artists are dying on stage. At the world cup, three presenters died. You must see this yourself now. Another one’s just dropped dead suddenly, another one dies suddenly, and another one unexplained death. At the moment, the UK is seeing 1500 excess deaths a week.
Most of them are coming from heart conditions and they are dying suddenly,” he added.

//I remember 100s' of kids in my own JHS passing out and dying while running laps.
This is normal sayeth Board loon.

From January 2021 to April 2022, at least 673 athletes are said to have died from sudden death. This number is only 428 deaths less than 1100 known to have died as outlined by a study on sudden death in athletes from 1966 through 2004. Those 1101 athlete deaths occurred over almost 40 years and yet 673 died over only 16 month period since COVID vaccines were introduced. Good Sciencing has that number closer to 1323 and includes a comprehensive list of each athlete’s death.

SHUP GATOR you dumb OX.

Strawman! Must you always change the subject? Where did I state anything about damage to the heart?

Damn!

Please learn basic debating techniques.

Dude, if the jab caused what happened on the field then that means it damaged his heart.

You cannot have it both ways

This number is only 428 deaths less than 1100 known to have died as outlined by a study on sudden death in athletes from 1966 through 2004

What about 2004 to 2021?

Why are those 17 years left out of the data?

What about 2004 to 2021?

Why are those 17 years left out of the data?

I don't know why they compared ONE YEAR to ONLY 38 years? Are you suggesting the rate increased from 2004 due to more players involved? possibly.
I can only put up what I can find.

~one year came up as 673/1101 = 61% of those 38 years.
Is that not worth looking at?

I am sorry I don't have time to spoon feed you information. I am supposed to be working now.
Google and US GOVT of course suppress information.
A simple Insurance actuary chart by age group is also impossible to find!

You will have to do your own legwork.

Last edited:
I don't know why they compared ONE YEAR to ONLY 38 years? The one new year came up as 673/1101 = 61% comapred to 38 years.
Is that not worth looking at?

I am sorry I don't have time to spoon feed you information. I am supposed to be working now.
Google and US GOVT of course suppress information.
A simple Insurance actuary chart by age group is also impossible to find!

You will have to do your own legwork.

I have done the leg work and still the best anyone can come up with is a study that skips the most recent 17 years for some reason...almost as if those years did not fit the narrative.

Forum List

Back