Damar Hamlin Won't Say What Caused Heart Ailment....

Or quibble with me about what ranking Pfizer is in contributors to the NFL, which has NOTHING to do with what Damar Hamlin said. Here, let me invoke my inner Leftist whiner: "Which says everything about you..." such a consistently whiny, pathetic sniveling thing to say

But it does have everything to do with what Hamlin said as you and your tweet implied he would not say because of the money Pfizer gives the NFL.

I did not. I do not think it is anyone's businesses.
You didn't watch the video. MS asks him what did the Doctor tell you what happened. Hamlin looks at and says uummm ummm for like 15 seconds then says thats something I am going to stay away from.

If the hit caused the heart attack thats all you have to say. Everyone saw the play, no biggie right?

Relax faux libertarian.

You loons cannot or are willfully blind to the fact seemingly healthy individuals are dying after getting jabbed. It's literally all over

Yet not a single one of you can provide the data to show it is happening now more than it was in 2019.

Why is that?

You didn't watch the video. MS asks him what did the Doctor tell you what happened. Hamlin looks at and says uummm ummm for like 15 seconds then says thats something I am going to stay away from.

If the hit caused the heart attack thats all you have to say. Everyone saw the play, no biggie right?

The man does not want to give out specific personal medical information. Shocking.

Forum List

Back