Damar Hamlin Won't Say What Caused Heart Ailment....

FpCw2q4agAAGU1t

Fo_A-XFX0AIa-8u

You could count on one hand deaths by heart in young healthy playing athletes up to 2018. Len Bias not included.

But nowdays 1000s dying (many during games) yet Leftist Puke on this site still claim “nothing to see here”? LowIQ LW hacks, all.

Then provide the data.

Give us the pre-2020 death rates and the death rates now.

I will be happy to wait.

You could count on one hand deaths by heart in young healthy playing athletes up to 2018. Len Bias not included.

But nowdays 1000s dying (many during games) yet Leftist Puke on this site still claim “nothing to see here”? LowIQ LW hacks, all.

It's funny.

And then they have the gall to tell us to die because we won't take the same poison.

"I'm getting sick and tired of people who are unvaccinated. I wish them to all die and also to bypass the hospitals. Die at home."
--Penelope, Jan 18th 2022

Nuremberg 2.0, from Fauci down to his lowest sycophants. They'll all look good in neckties.

It's funny.

And then they have the gall to tell us to die because we won't take the same poison.

"I'm getting sick and tired of people who are unvaccinated. I wish them to all die and also to bypass the hospitals. Die at home."--Penelope, Jan 18th 2022

Nuremberg 2.0, from Fauci down to his lowest sycophants. They'll all look good in neckties.

Yep. And the clot shot didn't do shit... well now it's doing shit

No conflict whatsoever.

Do you know for certain that he got the Pfizer shot? There are other options.

Do you even know for certain that he got a jab at all?

It is not required for the players.

It's interesting how when the JAB 1st came out MSM didn't have a problem with asking anyone and everyone if they got their JAB, but now the question is off limits.

I’m from Buffalo when the thing happened against the bangles my heart dropped. Everyone in the world cared for Hamlin and rightfully so . That’s another conversation to have because what happens when firefighters get heart attacks on the job does the world stop? What happens when a construction worker dies on the job, does the whole world stop? Are there fundraisers from all over the place …would SportsCenter spend 20 hours a day covering the story when a construction worker dies on the goddamn job?

Hamlin Is on the national stage he is a leader. If the vaccine caused this he has a duty to tell the world. That’s what leaders do

Hamlin Could make a ton of money writing a book. So again if the vaccine caused this he has to tell the world

95% vax rate in the NFL. How long have you worker for Pfizer?

Forum List

Back