Damar Hamlin Won't Say What Caused Heart Ailment....

Elijah Jordan Brown-Garcia died after collapsing at football practice on Friday, February 10.

He just turned 12 two months ago.
According to the data from the government website, the total for sudden cardiac deaths for the last five years is as follows: 58 (20216), 43 (2017), 31 (2018), 43 (2019), and 44 (2020).

“So we say that’s about an average. 40 a year, that’s less than one a week. On Christmas day, we have eight,” he continued.

“We are seeing celebrities just dropping dead. Radio hosts are dropping dead while doing the radio show. Artists are dying on stage. At the world cup, three presenters died. You must see this yourself now. Another one’s just dropped dead suddenly, another one dies suddenly, and another one unexplained death. At the moment, the UK is seeing 1500 excess deaths a week.
Most of them are coming from heart conditions and they are dying suddenly,” he added.

//I remember 100s' of kids in my own JHS passing out and dying while running laps.
This is normal sayeth Board loon.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has estimated that every year in the United States, approximately 2000 patients younger than 25 years will die of SCA.1 Other older reports estimate the frequency of SCA in children and adolescents to be between 0.8 and 6.2 per 100 000 per year.2,–6 Two studies suggest that the frequency of SCA in adolescents and young adults actually may be increasing.7

This was from 2012, well before Covid or the vaccine.

Gosh, I wonder why. There are so many options:

--Congenital heart defect, previously undetected
--Rhythm abnormality
--Reaction to medication/stress

But none of that. Gosh, that leaves.....

Remember when you folks claimed he was dead and in fact, had a clone?

Now instead of shutting the fuck up for being so disrespectfully wrong....

You double down on the disrespect

Forum List

Back