Damar Hamlin Won't Say What Caused Heart Ailment....

I don't give a crap who gives the most to the NFL. I do care that Hamlin basically died on the field, they revived him, he is in his mid-twenties in top physical form, and HE CANNOT SAY what's wrong with this heart.

Meanwhile, go get your boosters. They're so great, right?
Liar

I don't find that. All I find are speculative articles...COULD. And Hamlin himself would not say. You got something different?
Learn some medical terminology and procedures. This was an interview of the the doctors. The OP is claiming Hamlin didn't know what happened and he had just regained some measure of consciousness.

Blunt cardiac injury (BCI) is a common complication after blunt chest trauma, which can lead to mild arrhythmia, severe chamber or valvular rupture, or even death. Myocardial infarction following blunt chest trauma is a rare but fatal condition.

Last edited:
Learn some medical terminology and procedures. This was an interview of the the doctors. The OP is claiming Hamlin didn't know what happened and he had just regained some measure of consciousness.

Blunt cardiac injury (BCI) is a common complication after blunt chest trauma, which can lead to mild arrhythmia, severe chamber or valvular rupture, or even death. Myocardial infarction following blunt chest trauma is a rare but fatal condition.

I have this interview, which explicitly states at the beginning that they don't know what caused his heart issue. Do you have something different?

There is no link in this

Given the length of time they've been playing football in this country, and the huge numbers of players past and present, have you any information regarding the numbers of BCI generated in the last 50 years or so?

Forum List

Back