Damn, I mean just damn. trump just slandered Carroll again.

The whole FAKE ACCUSATION is meant to deceive the ELECTORATE
No one asked for this case in a Political Party. E.J.Carroll wrote a book, she made the claim about Trump... Trump then proceeded to claim he didn't know her, it was all made up to get money, or to politically hurt him yadadahdahdahdah....

she then sued him for lying and defamation...in the mean time she lost her job, took tons of criminal harassment from Trump's fans, etc etc etc...

This was not, and never has been, politically driven.

It was all from....

Trump-Mouth, Driven Disease! 😁

Last edited:
Why did the jury hearing the case first hand in court, not believe Donald Trump and believe E Jean Carroll?

Because FPOTUS#45 didn't present any case at all. After Carroll's team presented their case, the resonant was given the opportunity to present a case and they declined. They went straight to closing arguments.

WW

No one asked for this case in a Political Party. E.J.Carroll wrote a book, she made the claim about Trump... Trump then proceeded to claim he didn't know her, it was all made up to get money, or to politically hurt him yadadahdahdahdah....

she then sued him for lying and defamation...in the mean time she lost her job, took tons of criminal harassment from Trump's fans, etc etc etc...

This was not, and never has been, politically driven.

It was all from....

Trump-Mouth, Driven Disease! 😁
It ALL political.
Marxist gonna Marx.
It ALL ELECTION INTERFERENCE
:fu:

How flipping stupid do you have to be? I mean, seriously?

New lawsuit incoming!!

I really, really, really don't get this lunatic.

Why in the hell would you expose yourself to further lawsuits when the only thing you need to do is shut up?

He wasn't prompted or tricked in an interview. He made the choice to talk about this during a campaign rally.

It puts this story front and center again. Exposes him to further lawsuits, and gives Carroll an opening to challenge the bond.

The original damages were 5 million. They went up to 80 something million. Extrapolate that. Next one 1.2 billion? What sensible human being would play these games?

Because FPOTUS#45 didn't present any case at all. After Carroll's team presented their case, the resonant was given the opportunity to present a case and they declined. They went straight to closing arguments.

WW
Because of how badly Trump did in the deposition where he identified Carroll in a picture with him and others, mistakenly as his wife Marla Maples?

And where Trump said it pretty much has always been the case since creation that rich men can and have gotten away with sexual abuse towards women?

His lawyers could not chance putting him on the stand, no?

It ALL political.
Marxist gonna Marx.
It ALL ELECTION INTERFERENCE
:fu:
You made it all political. The simple fact is that Trump can choose to shut up at any time. In fact, if he would have done so after his first loss. This would now be firmly in his rear view mirror. At least from a political standpoint. The appeal will take until way after the election to resolve.

It's Trump, NOT Democrats who keeps on talking about this. And it's Trump who gets himself in trouble.

You made it all political. The simple fact is that Trump can choose to shut up at any time. In fact, if he would have done so after his first loss. This would now be firmly in his rear view mirror. At least from a political standpoint. The appeal will take until way after the election to resolve.

It's Trump, NOT Democrats who keeps on talking about this. And it's Trump who gets himself in trouble.
No!!!!
This fucking PSYCHOPATH bitch claiming RAPE in a freaking department store from 30 years ago is complete BULLSHIT just like what you commie assholes tried to do to Kavanaugh.
GTFOH!!!!!! :eusa_hand:

We all understand, do we not, that TRUTH is an absolute defense to an accusation of SLANDER? We all understand that the finding of corrupt judge in a tiny corrupt court in a tiny corrupt jurisdiction is not really definitive of the TRUTH?

EJC's story is patently ridiculous. She is a crackpot. The idea of suing Trump was cooked up by a Trump-hating lawyer in DC, knowing that ANY judgment about Trump in the chosen venue would go against him.

Ultimately, the judgment will be vacated or overturned. Rational humans know this.

No!!!!
This fucking PSYCHOPATH bitch claiming RAPE in a freaking department store from 30 years ago is complete BULLSHIT just like what you commie assholes tried to do to Kavanaugh.
GTFOH!!!!!! :eusa_hand:
I think you overestimate the effect of name-calling in a written form.

In any case. You claim it's Democrats doing something. While I'm saying it's Trump's actions that cause what's happening now.

Nobody is forcing Trump in any way to make public statements about a person that a jury already decided was defamed by Trump. That's a choice he's making. Not Caroll.

I think you overestimate the effect of name-calling in a written form.

In any case. You claim it's Democrats doing something. While I'm saying it's Trump's actions that cause what's happening now.

Nobody is forcing Trump in any way to make public statements about a person that a jury already decided was defamed by Trump. That's a choice he's making. Not Caroll.
🥨 🥨 🥨

:rolleyes:

We all understand, do we not, that TRUTH is an absolute defense to an accusation of SLANDER? We all understand that the finding of corrupt judge in a tiny corrupt court in a tiny corrupt jurisdiction is not really definitive of the TRUTH?

EJC's story is patently ridiculous. She is a crackpot. The idea of suing Trump was cooked up by a Trump-hating lawyer in DC, knowing that ANY judgment about Trump in the chosen venue would go against him.

Ultimately, the judgment will be vacated or overturned. Rational humans know this.
We all understand that truth is an absolute defense to an accusation of slander.

Do you understand that in order to claim truth you have to provide evidence of your claim being true?

In this particular case. Both had competing claims. Meaning the jury had to decide who was telling the truth.

Carroll provided about a dozen witnesses. Including people willing to state under oath the were told about the assault at the time. Two people willing to state under oath Trump assaulted them too. Witnesses willing to provide certain corroborations to some aspects of the circumstances. And an expert witness. Oh and Trump's own statements of sexual assault.

Trump provided... nothing.

So a jury in a jurisdiction composed of people voting equally between Republicans and Democrats (Orange County New York.) Trump was deemed unanimously to have sexually assaulted Carroll.

Last edited:
Trump provided... nothing.

Just to clarify, when it's said that FPOTUS#45 provided nothing, that is literal.

During Carroll I (Trail of Fact), her team presented their case, once they rested it was FPOTUS#45's turn to present their case.

They presented no case, and rested literally making no presentation. Therefore the case proceeded to closing arguments and it went to the jury.

WW

Why in the hell would you expose yourself to further lawsuits when the only thing you need to do is shut up?
He expects to be a Dictator?

He expects to be above the law and get rid of all his court cases and sweep his crimes away....?

Someone else is paying for his mistakes, thus no loss to him?

All guesses on my part....

He expects to be a Dictator?

He expects to be above the law and get rid of all his court cases and sweep his crimes away....?

Someone else is paying for his mistakes, this no loss to him?

All guesses on my part....
Pretty big gamble. Especially because just shutting up costs him nothing. His supporters sure as hell won't call him on trying to ignore the whole issue.

That's why I used the word lunatic in this context. I can't see any upside for him, either politically or financially. I can see a whole host of potential problems though. So my only rational conclusion is that he's being completely irrational.

Yes being reported elsewhere now.

E. Jean Carroll lawyer suggests third Trump defamation lawsuit possible after new comments​

• Donald Trump again denied rape and defamation claims against him by writer E. Jean Carroll.
  • The presumptive Republican presidential nominee said on CNBC’s “Squawk Box” that the numerous judgments against him in New York will prompt companies to leave the state.
  • Trump days earlier posted a $91.6 million bond to secure the judgment from one of Carroll’s defamation cases while he appeals the verdict.
  • Carroll’s attorneys responded that the writer’s legal team is closely monitoring Trump’s latest remarks about her — and suggested that another lawsuit could be in store.

Tough shit. Your opinion means less than nothing. A jury already decided. If you don't like that, maybe Russia is the place for you.

Forum List

Back