Damn! My health Insurance went up anther $60 a month. Obamacare sucks!

Have your insurance rates increased?

• Total voters
Poor seniors are the ones who really got screwed by Obamacare.

As a senior, I've never been happier with my health insurance, except for the donut hole for RX.

I'm speaking of poor seniors living only on Social Security who only have Medicare.

Uh, you just might want to think that through and edit accordingly.

FACT is, ObamaCare makes it easier for seniors.

:dance:

the fact is Obamacare hasn't even been fully implemented yet. plus all the wavers, senors will get screwed in the end
That's why I use Soap On A Rope!

OMG! A loaf of bread is up to $1.99, thanks to Obama!
Yeah it is a little like people watching the weather forecast for "proof" that global warming is a farce. In fact, I'd wage prices for insurance would be going up even faster without ACA - it's a fundamentally dysfunctional market.

The thing is, that's really what needs to happen.

What makes more sense? Being able to tailor a policy to accommodate your own personal needs and pay for that? Or pay for government mandated services that you don't need and will never use?

The teachers in Wisconsin trash their capitol and the democrats leave the state to hide and it's "Speaking Truth to Power". The Tea Party gathers peacefully and it's called "An angry racist mob".

As a senior, I've never been happier with my health insurance, except for the donut hole for RX.

I'm speaking of poor seniors living only on Social Security who only have Medicare.

Niel, You are not a senior. My advice to you is to stick to posting about things you know about. I fell off my motorcycle last Fall, and had to go by ambulance to the emergency room 35 miles away, where I had emergency treatment, an x ray, and a cat scan. Total out of pocket cost to me was $255. Total bills from imaging, hospital, and ambulance, over $6,000. I repeat. As a senior, I have no problem with Medicare, either before, or after ACA.

Niel, You are not a senior. My advice to you is to stick to posting about things you know about. I fell off my motorcycle last Fall, and had to go by ambulance to the emergency room 35 miles away, where I had emergency treatment, an x ray, and a cat scan. Total out of pocket cost to me was $255. Total bills from imaging, hospital, and ambulance, over $6,000. I repeat. As a senior, I have no problem with Medicare, either before, or after ACA.
Obamacare hasn't gotten to you yet.... It will though gramps

Fuck you. I'm a senior and Obama took 700 million from medicare. You're one person. I'll post and you can comment, but you don't know me so shove your comments about me up your ass. Dipshit.

"Obamacare sucks!"

Not if you couldn't afford health insurance before the implementation of the ACA, and now you can afford health insurance.

Not if you have an adult child in college who is allowed to remain on your health insurance.

Not if before the passage of the ACA you were denied health insurance because of a preexisting condition, and now you have health insurance.

For millions of Americans who now have access to affordable healthcare, the ACA doesn't 'suck.'

Consequently, the problem isn't the Act, the problem is with you and most others on the right and your unwarranted opposition to the ACA for purely partisan reasons, along with your efforts to undermine the Act, rather than working to help address its deficiencies – or putting forward you own plan to ensure all American have access to affordable healthcare.

Going back to the bad old days when millions couldn't afford health insurance, as most on the right seem to advocate, is not an option.

"Obamacare sucks!"

Not if you couldn't afford health insurance before the implementation of the ACA, and now you can afford health insurance.

Not if you have an adult child in college who is allowed to remain on your health insurance.

Not if before the passage of the ACA you were denied health insurance because of a preexisting condition, and now you have health insurance.

For millions of Americans who now have access to affordable healthcare, the ACA doesn't 'suck.'

Consequently, the problem isn't the Act, the problem is with you and most others on the right and your unwarranted opposition to the ACA for purely partisan reasons, along with your efforts to undermine the Act, rather than working to help address its deficiencies – or putting forward you own plan to ensure all American have access to affordable healthcare.

Going back to the bad old days when millions couldn't afford health insurance, as most on the right seem to advocate, is not an option.

The whole law was partisan...All those problems you mentioned were minor things that could have been fixed easily without screwing up the entire system

"Obamacare sucks!"

I can see you've memorized the talking points. :eusa_shifty: Too bad they've complete bullshit.

Maybe all the folks who have told you their personal experiences in this thread are liars?

Or Maybe these guys are the liars....? I think folks can decide for themselves.

"Obamacare sucks!"

Of course millions now have insurance. They have insurance because Obama stole the money from seniors on medicare and working people who were paying for insurance. Typical leftist.

"Obamacare sucks!"

Of course millions now have insurance. They have insurance because Obama stole the money from seniors on medicare and working people who were paying for insurance. Typical leftist.

Some people think shifting people who formally paid for their own medical insurance to Medicaid is a good thing.:uhoh3:

Obama lied and now the lefty tools show up to defend him even after the American people totally rejected them at the polls.

"Obamacare sucks!"

Some people think shifting people who formally paid for their own medical insurance to Medicaid is a good thing.:uhoh3:

I know. They're the problem.

Fuck you. I'm a senior and Obama took 700 million from medicare. You're one person. I'll post and you can comment, but you don't know me so shove your comments about me up your ass. Dipshit.

Neil, you are starting to make me think that you don't like me.....

That saddens me, but you still don't know shit about health insurance.

Forum List

Back