DAMN!!!! Video: Ted Cruz introduced at Kill the Gays Rally....OMG!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014

See the video above. This will certainly be in a Hildebeast attack ad if Cruz somehow becomes the nominee. He hasn't gone through 1% of the vetting Trump has with the media.

See the video above. This will certainly be in a Hildebeast attack ad if Cruz somehow becomes the nominee. He hasn't gone through 1% of the vetting Trump has with the media.

Thats old news vigilante. the anti Cruz scripts are now collecting dusts

The most anti-gay poster on the forum complaining about an anti-gay?

Priceless.

The guy also supports legal residency for the legals(trump posted a video on his twitter account a few hours ago showing this!), he supports the syrians and he voted for the corker amendment that allowed the iran deal.

Priceless.

I thought Steve was the most anti-Gay poster...Did I get a promotion when I wasn't looking?

People have a short memory, but I'm sure the Hildebeast has this BOOKMARKED...just in case!

Priceless.

I thought Steve was the most anti-Gay poster...Did I get a promotion when I wasn't looking?

Yes. He's just a garden variety off the shelf racist. You have homophobia to give you some cachet.

But Trump didn't disavow the KKK fast enough or often enough.

Priceless.

Yes. He's just a garden variety off the shelf racist. You have homophobia to give you some cachet.

That's the nicest thing you ever said about me...you MELLOWING?

Freedom is such an odd word, it means so many things to people even un-freedom.

Priceless.

I have no reason to take cartoon characters seriously.

Priceless.

Hey, leave Steve alone. He works hard to bring important issues to the forefront of the conversation.

Pretty fucked up shit.

If he had been saying that in Arabic in a Mosque the left would claim he had a right to say it.....without question. Because, this is what they say in Mosques all the time.

Pretty fucked up shit.

If he had been saying that in Arabic in a Mosque the left would claim he had a right to say it.....without question. Because, this is what they say in Mosques all the time.

well said

Yo, MSNBC? Thought you had some integrity? If you can see? It was pieced together!!! Nice try though?

"GTP"
d6be59b8e654d1f2695fae3b6ba92d10.jpg

Priceless.

Some of us haven't forgotten how you jumped on the Cruz bandwagon for 5 minutes when he momentarily showed some life.

You're the phoniest child on USMB.

The guy also supports legal residency for the legals(trump posted a video on his twitter account a few hours ago showing this!), he supports the syrians and he voted for the corker amendment that allowed the iran deal.

Yo, Dunce? How about some PROOF? Not your Dunce ass spewing CRAP!

"GTP"
765f0c361b8d2f77d0f947f01515132c.jpg

People have a short memory, but I'm sure the Hildebeast has this BOOKMARKED...just in case!

Yo, yes, and anybody who can think for themselves? Can see right through it! But Trump on the other hand? His buddy David Duke won`t flyaway?

"GTP"
d6be59b8e654d1f2695fae3b6ba92d10.jpg

Yo, MSNBC? Thought you had some integrity? If you can see? It was pieced together!!! Nice try though?

"GTP"
View attachment 67196

Yo, spin away!

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/11/1...uz-and-the-anti-gay-pastor.html?referer=&_r=0

Republican Candidates Attend Rally Where Pastor Advocates "Death Penalty" for Gay People

Pretty fucked up shit.

The whole point of the thread is that THE HILDEBEAST will use it..out of context, of course, but NO MSM would ever point that out! Sorry, I'm too nuanced on these posts?

But Trump didn't disavow the KKK fast enough or often enough.
Trump disavowed them the first time a reporter asked him.

He got tired of answering the question the same way. If he was a politician, the same canned response would have been automatic

Forum List

Back