🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dartboard With Faces Of 4 Liberal Congresswomen At County Fair GOP Booth

I don't know who's going to be the grownup in the room.

There's no one on the horizon currently.

iu

iu

Yeah, I sure do wish this sort of thing would stop...

ONE MAN is up to the job of handling these folks....

Ah yes... The former Cincinnati City Councilman who thought it would be a good idea to pay a prostitute with a personal check...

Nothing wrong with his judgment...

That's the problem.

Everyone is looking for that someone to put a stop to this.

We all have to put a stop to this.

We are the ones we've been waiting for.

Stop looking to others. Be the change you want to see in this world.

It starts with everyone of us.

It could slow down (or stop) when the DEMs are marched in front of a Real Judge for their part in the phony Russian Coup. And the intentionally botched Beast investigation. Expose the compliciant MSM at same time.

Start with Comey, Mueleer and his Trump hating crooks. It will lead to Brennan Clapper and the rest, maybe to Lynch//BO if justice is to be administered.

If not? We don't have a country or a GOVT. we have a criminal mob getting paid to steal from us. I hope they suffer Greatly no matter what happens.

That's the problem.

Dana7360 the problem is your confusion... Present day POTUS is the solution and is solving issues that past Presidents have not had the nerve to tackle... I don't understand the energy you are wasting being involved in the resistance movement when you could be part of the solution...

Last edited:
Start with Comey, Mueleer and his Trump hating crooks. It will lead to Brennan Clapper and the rest, maybe to Lynch//BO if justice is to be administered.

Please don't forget pbo's first A.G. Eric Himpton Holder Jr...

I am not fond of the four Congress Women, however this is in poor taste by the Republican Party at the county fair and doesn’t help us get to the real issues. The same for the other pics in this thread, it is all counter productive and it would be great if leaders in both parties would categorically condemn this crap. It does nothing to help open communication.

I am not fond of the four Congress Women, however this is in poor taste by the Republican Party at the county fair and doesn’t help us get to the real issues. The same for the other pics in this thread, it is all counter productive and it would be great if leaders in both parties would categorically condemn this crap. It does nothing to help open communication.

I wonder when Americans are going to get tired of the hate and put a stop to it.

With all due respect with you being a clown and all, I would have thought you might appreciate a little humor after sex... The leaders of both parties are treating most people who pay attention like $2.00 hookers... Laughing beats the hell out of crying...

That's the problem.

------------------------ all it is is FREE Expression isn't it Dana ??

Forum List

Back