Data Shows Our Fight Against Coronavirus May Be Worse Than The Disease

From what I read the article is saying we should focus on the elderly.

Granted transmission is the big issue.

But it does raise an interesting point.

Do we sequester them along ?
Yeah thats exactly what I asked in my question. Thanks for agreeing with my assessment. :rolleyes:

No.

You called the OP an idiot and then asked a loaded question.

BTW: Why the fuck are you so stupid ? Just looking for information.:777:

You should learn to read. I asked a question. You know that funny little mark at the end of the sentence? So far no one has disagreed with my question.

Your question is stupid because that isn't what he proposed.

You might consider a logic class (if they offer it at the high school you attend).
No question is stupid. Seeking information is probably the most intelligent thing you can do.

Now if you are having a hard time answering the question then you should probably leave it to someone less ignorant than yourself. :rolleyes:

Don't know who told you that. But your question was stupid.

You were not seeking information. Your question had an implicit answer so stick your argument up your ass sideways.
Multiple people that are exponentially your intellectual superiors told me that. No question is dumb.

Yes I was seeking information which is why I put a question mark on the sentence. :rolleyes:

So I can ask you why the fuck you are so stupid ?

And you consider that a logical question ?
Thats a logical question to me. I've asked you that a million times. :rolleyes:

Exactly what I’ve been saying.

90 people a day die in theirs cars in America. Do we close all roads? Nope, the economic impact would be catastrophic.

Anyone worrying about Tom Hanks dying after being infected? Nope. He says he’s just got aches and doing fine.

As most people who are healthy.

But there are people dying! Yep. Just like with the flu every year. Over ten thousand died from H1N1, did we shutdown America?

Prevention Expert: Data Shows Our Fight Against Coronavirus May Be Worse Than The Disease

Been trying to tell folks this all along. We are being gamed by someone. It's the flu. We are days from April. Lots of people are dying anyway and on top of that, we've destroyed a roiling economy and cost folks billions if not trillions.

View attachment 313874
You keep putting up that quote. Where did it come from?

You don't read my posts very well do you Old Woman. Half the places I post it, I already attached the Stanford article from which it was derived. A DOCTOR sent it to me.

In the coronavirus pandemic, we're making decisions without reliable data
Dudes monday morning quarterbacking. He is on the sidelines while real scientists are actually in the game dealing with reality.

And all the comparisons to previous pandemics is all based on 20:20 hindsight versus "emerging" in real time noisy data that is changing in real time as more is learned.

90 people a day die in theirs cars in America. Do we close all roads? Nope, the economic impact would be catastrophic.

Anyone worrying about Tom Hanks dying after being infected? Nope. He says he’s just got aches and doing fine.

But there are people dying! Yep. Just like with the flu every year. Over ten thousand died from H1N1, did we shutdown America?

Prevention Expert: Data Shows Our Fight Against Coronavirus May Be Worse Than The Disease

Been trying to tell folks this all along. We are being gamed by someone. It's the flu. We are days from April. Lots of people are dying anyway and on top of that, we've destroyed a roiling economy and cost folks billions if not trillions.

View attachment 313874

You don't read my posts very well do you Old Woman. Half the places I post it, I already attached the Stanford article from which it was derived. A DOCTOR sent it to me.

Can't get real time data if ya can't test. Our "way of life" caught up with us. Societal priorities have consequences.

But you have key information already.

It's not like this isn't going to get worse when they turn everyone lose (which they are going to have to do eventually).

You sequester / distance everyone until we can get testing capacity up to snuff so we can get a real handle on transmission, we are nowhere near that capacity.

The point of the article is that transmission among many is not the issue.

It is transmission to the elderly.

It is simply an alternate examination.

Being a fuckhead leftwinger...you've already got it figured out...you just forgot to call the W.H. and tell them what you know....after all (being a left winger), you are smarter than anyone.
The white house was told in Jan. Drumpf just decided it was a hoax.

Yeah thats exactly what I asked in my question. Thanks for agreeing with my assessment. :rolleyes:

No.

Is the OP idiotic and was the question that triggered you answered?

View attachment 313874

Can't get real time data if ya can't test. Our "way of life" caught up with us. Societal priorities have consequences.

It's not like this isn't going to get worse when they turn everyone lose (which they are going to have to do eventually).
What school gave you a degree in disease transmission and where did you attend medical school?

You sequester / distance everyone until we can get testing capacity up to snuff so we can get a real handle on transmission, we are nowhere near that capacity.

The point of the article is that transmission among many is not the issue.

It is transmission to the elderly.

It is simply an alternate examination.

Being a fuckhead leftwinger...you've already got it figured out...you just forgot to call the W.H. and tell them what you know....after all (being a left winger), you are smarter than anyone.
The white house was told in Jan. Drumpf just decided it was a hoax.
While senators on the intelligence committee got their insider trading wrapped up while hiding what was coming from the public. That's the corruption ubiquitous in our political and economic system.

No.

There was no examination of the proposal, just a statement by an asswipe of a leftwinger. So, there is no conclusion to be had from his bullshit.

And your question is loaded. It assumes I am triggered (whatever the fuck that means).

You may be right ,you may be wrong.Truth is we do not have a great deal of experience with pandimics. No one around left from the last one. I would imagine we have some of thier notes. Only time will tell, even then how do we know. We contain it and the cases drop dramatically surely they can claim it is because of the draconian measures taken. It spreads and becomes realy bad they can also tehn claim it would have been worse had those measures not been in place the only arguement left is the measures should have been more draconian and swifter. All I truely know is this sucks. I was truely looking forward to the tourist fishing season and now it appears that will be in the least not as busy as usual or does not even happen. I guess I can hop a freighter and earn but I live for fishing charters. True disappointment if charters do not go this summer not only for myself but my clientel.
I think by summer this will all be over. For now, I agree IT SUCKS!

I think by summer the WORST of it may be over. But it will most likely morph and come back with a vengeance.

View attachment 313874

I expect you're correct about the animalistic behavior we can expect from the average American.

View attachment 313874

What school gave you a degree in disease transmission and where did you attend medical school?

I deal with statistics and population responses on a routine basis.

What is your excuse ?

No.

You need your reading comprehension checked. I didnt call the OP an idiot until later.

Data is noisy and accumulating in real time, flail about in ignorance all you like. May you in time see the numbers you yearn for and may it arrive at your front door like it did for Pence and the insane clown posse administration.
As time goes on you are being exposed. The death rate is comparable to every other flu.

No, the mortality rate is 10-15 times greater than the flu. And it is NOT a flu. Please stop lying.

View attachment 313874

I expect you're correct about the animalistic behavior we can expect from the average American.

And how did you draw that from my statement ......oh yeah...you are a left winger.

Our reactions to this horror, may be overblown, but I wanted to remind everyone that you cannot wash your hands enough.
Here is a good tutorial that shows you the need for continual hand washing:

I deal with statistics and population responses on a routine basis.

What is your excuse ?
How does that qualify you to tell us if a disease is going to get worse or not? Can you tell us what happens if it mutates?

You may be right ,you may be wrong.Truth is we do not have a great deal of experience with pandimics. No one around left from the last one. I would imagine we have some of thier notes. Only time will tell, even then how do we know. We contain it and the cases drop dramatically surely they can claim it is because of the draconian measures taken. It spreads and becomes realy bad they can also tehn claim it would have been worse had those measures not been in place the only arguement left is the measures should have been more draconian and swifter. All I truely know is this sucks. I was truely looking forward to the tourist fishing season and now it appears that will be in the least not as busy as usual or does not even happen. I guess I can hop a freighter and earn but I live for fishing charters. True disappointment if charters do not go this summer not only for myself but my clientel.
I think by summer this will all be over. For now, I agree IT SUCKS!

I think by summer the WORST of it may be over. But it will most likely morph and come back with a vengeance.
We shall see, "novel" means something in science, at least to scientists. Various hunches thus far have been a bit lacking in relevance and applicability.

No.

There was no examination of the proposal, just a statement by an asswipe of a leftwinger. So, there is no conclusion to be had from his bullshit.

And your question is loaded. It assumes I am triggered (whatever the fuck that means).
Oh, so you're soiling yourself over someone having another point of view?

Forum List

Back