Data Shows Our Fight Against Coronavirus May Be Worse Than The Disease

Exactly what I’ve been saying.

90 people a day die in theirs cars in America. Do we close all roads? Nope, the economic impact would be catastrophic.

Anyone worrying about Tom Hanks dying after being infected? Nope. He says he’s just got aches and doing fine.

As most people who are healthy.

But there are people dying! Yep. Just like with the flu every year. Over ten thousand died from H1N1, did we shutdown America?

Prevention Expert: Data Shows Our Fight Against Coronavirus May Be Worse Than The Disease

Data is noisy and accumulating in real time, flail about in ignorance all you like. May you in time see the numbers you yearn for and may it arrive at your front door like it did for Pence and the insane clown posse administration.
As time goes on you are being exposed. The death rate is comparable to every other flu.

No, the mortality rate is 10-15 times greater than the flu. And it is NOT a flu. Please stop lying.

Based on limited data that seems to ignore a lot of environmental factors.

I am not saying it is worse....it sure seems to be in terms of biology. 10-15 times ?

Also, that is not universal. It seems to really slam the elderly.

90 people a day die in theirs cars in America. Do we close all roads? Nope, the economic impact would be catastrophic.

Anyone worrying about Tom Hanks dying after being infected? Nope. He says he’s just got aches and doing fine.

But there are people dying! Yep. Just like with the flu every year. Over ten thousand died from H1N1, did we shutdown America?

Prevention Expert: Data Shows Our Fight Against Coronavirus May Be Worse Than The Disease

Data is noisy and accumulating in real time, flail about in ignorance all you like. May you in time see the numbers you yearn for and may it arrive at your front door like it did for Pence and the insane clown posse administration.
As time goes on you are being exposed. The death rate is comparable to every other flu.

No, the mortality rate is 10-15 times greater than the flu. And it is NOT a flu. Please stop lying.

I am not saying it is worse....it sure seems to be in terms of biology. 10-15 times ?

So you admit youre guessing without the required information that real doctors have?

From what I read the article is saying we should focus on the elderly.

Granted transmission is the big issue.

But it does raise an interesting point.

Do we sequester them along ?
Yeah thats exactly what I asked in my question. Thanks for agreeing with my assessment. :rolleyes:

No.

You called the OP an idiot and then asked a loaded question.

BTW: Why the fuck are you so stupid ? Just looking for information.:777:
Is the OP idiotic and was the question that triggered you answered?

There was no examination of the proposal, just a statement by an asswipe of a leftwinger. So, there is no conclusion to be had from his bullshit.

And your question is loaded. It assumes I am triggered (whatever the fuck that means).
Oh, so you're soiling yourself over someone having another point of view?

Let winger talk.

Keep it up.

It's why Trump is in the WH.

Been trying to tell folks this all along. We are being gamed by someone. It's the flu. We are days from April. Lots of people are dying anyway and on top of that, we've destroyed a roiling economy and cost folks billions if not trillions.

View attachment 313874
You keep putting up that quote. Where did it come from?

You don't read my posts very well do you Old Woman. Half the places I post it, I already attached the Stanford article from which it was derived. A DOCTOR sent it to me.

In the coronavirus pandemic, we're making decisions without reliable data
Can't get real time data if ya can't test. Our "way of life" caught up with us. Societal priorities have consequences.

So we are collapsing our economy and costing people billions and trillions on---- ---- a HUNCH. A guess. A hope. An assumption.

Because the data isn't out there to know whether all of this panic is even warranted.

So you admit youre guessing without the required information that real doctors have?

You have what they have. Or are you to lazy to figure that out.

And you are going to dispute my claim it is not universal in terms of it's lethality ?

Please have it.

Been trying to tell folks this all along. We are being gamed by someone. It's the flu. We are days from April. Lots of people are dying anyway and on top of that, we've destroyed a roiling economy and cost folks billions if not trillions.

View attachment 313874
You keep putting up that quote. Where did it come from?

You don't read my posts very well do you Old Woman. Half the places I post it, I already attached the Stanford article from which it was derived. A DOCTOR sent it to me.

In the coronavirus pandemic, we're making decisions without reliable data
Can't get real time data if ya can't test. Our "way of life" caught up with us. Societal priorities have consequences.

So we are collapsing our economy and costing people billions and trillions on---- ---- a HUNCH. A guess. A hope. An assumption.

Because the data isn't out there to know whether all of this panic is even warranted.
Just because you are not in the know doesnt mean the data is not there. When I was in the military the troops and the american public were frequently kept in the dark about things that were occurring. I'm pretty sure this is no different from their usual method of handling things. That stuff will come out later....if not classified.

Top US health official says the coronavirus is 10 times 'more lethal' than the seasonal flu

In Italy - It will be much higher - Our current curve is very similar to Italy's a month ago.

Italy Coronavirus: 53,578 Cases and 4,825 Deaths - Worldometer

Herd Immunity!!!!
z-diplomaticimmunity1.jpg

I think by summer the WORST of it may be over. But it will most likely morph and come back with a vengeance.

In summer, folks tend to be outdoors more and generally further apart ... transmissions rates will go down ... but then we coop up again in winter and kiss ... the "morph" mechanism may not be needed for a new epidemic ... for this sub-group of Corona viruses, infection and recovery only provides temporary immunity and so we can become susceptible again in 6 months or so ... c.f. SARS ...

You need your reading comprehension checked. I didnt call the OP an idiot until later.

You called the OP's link idiotic in post #2 ... keep backtracking, quibble the details, go on, don't be afraid ...

So you want age cohort numbers? Don't mortality rate calculations typically include the entire population? Who do you think the flu jumps on the hardest? And what nutjob is still fecklessly attempting to say we have enough info to project this is like the flu at all? Who started that meme? Docs?

No, bobble head tv personalities. And you ran with it, you're still trying to.

Please treat this like nothing and carry on as you always have.

Herd Immunity!!!!
View attachment 313885
Not at my door yet? Not my problem. This is going to be one of the most exciting episodes of The Reality America Show ever.

I think by summer the WORST of it may be over. But it will most likely morph and come back with a vengeance.

In summer, folks tend to be outdoors more and generally further apart ... transmissions rates will go down ... but then we coop up again in winter and kiss ... the "morph" mechanism may not be needed for a new epidemic ... for this sub-group of Corona viruses, infection and recovery only provides temporary immunity and so we can become susceptible again in 6 months or so ... c.f. SARS ...

You need your reading comprehension checked. I didnt call the OP an idiot until later.

You called the OP's link idiotic in post #2 ... keep backtracking, quibble the details, go on, don't be afraid ...
No dummy. Learn to read.

"The guy that wrote the article is an idiot."

Sun Devil stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night :D

For all the illiterate retards on this thread. Let me know if you need a crash helmet and an adult to figure it out. :rolleyes:

How The Novel Coronavirus And The Flu Are Alike ... And Different

"Data from China shows that 20% of COVID-19 patients, though, are serious enough to get sent to the hospital. That's about ten times more often than flu. Even though a great many people are hospitalized for the flu — the preliminary data for the 2018-19 flu season is nearly half a million — the rate of hospitalization is far lower: 1-2% percent of cases, according to the CDC."

Meanwhile WHO made claims that the death rate was estimated at 3.4%. We have not seen that happening in the U.S. as of yet. This may be because our Health care structure and procedures are better equipped to handle the virus. Also, our population centers are more vulnerable and most people tend to live outside the populations centers.

And you are going to dispute my claim it is not universal in terms of it's lethality ?

Please have it.

"And you are going to dispute my claim it is not universal in terms of it's lethality?"

Nah, who did? Also preliminarily appears to hit men harder than women.

Early days, see "emerging" in "emerging pandemic".

For all the illiterate retards on this thread. Let me know if you need a crash helmet and an adult to figure it out. :rolleyes:

How The Novel Coronavirus And The Flu Are Alike ... And Different

"Data from China shows that 20% of COVID-19 patients, though, are serious enough to get sent to the hospital. That's about ten times more often than flu. Even though a great many people are hospitalized for the flu — the preliminary data for the 2018-19 flu season is nearly half a million — the rate of hospitalization is far lower: 1-2% percent of cases, according to the CDC."

Meanwhile WHO made claims that the death rate was estimated at 3.4%. We have not seen that happening in the U.S. as of yet. This may be because our Health care structure and procedures are better equipped to handle the virus. Also, our population centers are more vulnerable and most people tend to live outside the populations centers.
Since we are seriously behind in testing I dont think they will ever get a good handle on what the real death rate is. We lost precious time while Drumpf sat around jerking off and claiming it was a hoax.

Please have it.

"And you are going to dispute my claim it is not universal in terms of it's lethality?"

Nah, who did? Also preliminarily appears to hit men harder than women.

Early days, see "emerging" in "emerging pandemic".
But I thought it was just the flu? :laugh:

Forum List

Back