Data Shows Our Fight Against Coronavirus May Be Worse Than The Disease

Hilarious watching all of the WE’RE ALL GONNA DIE sheeples.

upload_2020-3-21_14-43-31.gif

The guy that wrote the article is an idiot. So his solution is let the virus run rampant among everyone under the age of 60 and isolate everyone 60 and up? I wonder how many of those people 60 and up have relatives that are below 60?
You can still protect those most at risk without crushing the economy.
So why dont you tell Drumpf how to do that?

The guy that wrote the article is an idiot. So his solution is let the virus run rampant among everyone under the age of 60 and isolate everyone 60 and up? I wonder how many of those people 60 and up have relatives that are below 60?
Too early to really tell who is most at risk. Its not like the virus asks you how old you are before it kills you.

No we already know that senior citizens and people with severe health problems or compromised immune systems are at the highest risk.

Exactly what I’ve been saying.

90 people a day die in theirs cars in America. Do we close all roads? Nope, the economic impact would be catastrophic.

Anyone worrying about Tom Hanks dying after being infected? Nope. He says he’s just got aches and doing fine.

As most people who are healthy.

But there are people dying! Yep. Just like with the flu every year. Over ten thousand died from H1N1, did we shutdown America?

Prevention Expert: Data Shows Our Fight Against Coronavirus May Be Worse Than The Disease
Lol, so says the ever- conspiratorial daily wire.

90 people a day die in theirs cars in America. Do we close all roads? Nope, the economic impact would be catastrophic.

Anyone worrying about Tom Hanks dying after being infected? Nope. He says he’s just got aches and doing fine.

But there are people dying! Yep. Just like with the flu every year. Over ten thousand died from H1N1, did we shutdown America?

Prevention Expert: Data Shows Our Fight Against Coronavirus May Be Worse Than The Disease
Well, lets do nothing & see how that works out.
Italy did nothing. Average age of the few who died is 84 years old.

Too early to really tell who is most at risk. Its not like the virus asks you how old you are before it kills you.

No we already know that senior citizens and people with severe health problems or compromised immune systems are at the highest risk.
How many people fit that criteria that you are willing to put at risk?

Do you ever get tired of playing the fool?

Opinion | Is Our Fight Against Coronavirus Worse Than the Disease?

Do you ever tire of being a fool?

Do you ever tire of being a fool?
Says Dufus hiding at home.

No masks, no other PPE. no vaccine, no cure. highly contagious.

I guess you didn't see the news about a very promising treatment with a well known malaria drug.

And you can still protect those at risk without all that shit

It's an op/Ed behind a paywall.

I'm not sure what you think that proves.

How many people fit that criteria that you are willing to put at risk?

Let them decide. I'm not about to tell anyone else what choices to make.

I make my own choices I don't need you or the fucking government telling me how to look after my own health

It's an op/Ed behind a paywall.

I'm not sure what you think that proves.
You’d require a functioning brain synapse to understand what a fool you look like

Oh goody. That doofus Shapiro's site...again. Honestly, spreading misinformation like this is dangerous and irresponsible. The virus isn't the flu. It's highly contagious, has a mortality rate higher than the flu, and has been described as the perfect killing machine for those older or that have underlying conditions. This is why you listen to experts, not right wing talk radio or Internet media.

Well, lets do nothing & see how that works out.
Italy did nothing. Average age of the few who died is 84 years old.
"few"?

Funny how Trumpettes have such low value on human life in comparison to their phony economy.

They want people to die - tens of thousands in the US - if it means their way of life is not altered.

They doom their children to a more difficult future rather than reduce emissions.

They claim to love America as they worship it's destroyer Trump.

So what if you catch it? Unless you’re sick already you’ll live. Hanks is over 60.

"So what if you catch it?"

Are you really that stupid? Or is it that you are just selfish?

If I catch it, I can spread it. If I spread it then someone may die. Maybe my mom or pops or someone elses mom or pops.
You probably already have it.
You’ve definitely got something and it’s affected your brain.

Oh goody. That doofus Shapiro's site...again. Honestly, spreading misinformation like this is dangerous and irresponsible. The virus isn't the flu. It's highly contagious, has a mortality rate higher than the flu, and has been described as the perfect killing machine for those older or that have underlying conditions. This is why you listen to experts, not right wing talk radio or Internet media.
His piece relays info from experts. But you would have actually had to have read the link first to know that.
What’s more, your media propagandists would never point any of this out unless they could somehow lay it on a non-democrat.
You need to change the channel and don’t let yourself be so easily duped.
It makes you appear foolish.

I guess you didn't see the news about a very promising treatment with a well known malaria drug.

"Promising" doesnt mean its a vaccine.

So what if you catch it? Unless you’re sick already you’ll live. Hanks is over 60.

"So what if you catch it?"

Are you really that stupid? Or is it that you are just selfish?

If I catch it, I can spread it. If I spread it then someone may die. Maybe my mom or pops or someone elses mom or pops.
You probably already have it.
You’ve definitely got something and it’s affected your brain.
If I already had it my parents would have it.

I do have something. Its called melanin and yes it makes you smarter.

"Promising" doesnt mean its a vaccine.
I never said it was a vaccine.

A vaccine is not necessary to to treat the people who are infected now.

The drugs that have been used in small trials were very successful at reducing the viral load of those infected very rapidly thereby lessening the severity and length of the infection.

Forum List

Back