Data Shows Our Fight Against Coronavirus May Be Worse Than The Disease

Exactly what I’ve been saying.

90 people a day die in theirs cars in America. Do we close all roads? Nope, the economic impact would be catastrophic.

Anyone worrying about Tom Hanks dying after being infected? Nope. He says he’s just got aches and doing fine.

As most people who are healthy.

But there are people dying! Yep. Just like with the flu every year. Over ten thousand died from H1N1, did we shutdown America?

Prevention Expert: Data Shows Our Fight Against Coronavirus May Be Worse Than The Disease
You may be right ,you may be wrong.Truth is we do not have a great deal of experience with pandimics. No one around left from the last one. I would imagine we have some of thier notes. Only time will tell, even then how do we know. We contain it and the cases drop dramatically surely they can claim it is because of the draconian measures taken. It spreads and becomes realy bad they can also tehn claim it would have been worse had those measures not been in place the only arguement left is the measures should have been more draconian and swifter. All I truely know is this sucks. I was truely looking forward to the tourist fishing season and now it appears that will be in the least not as busy as usual or does not even happen. I guess I can hop a freighter and earn but I live for fishing charters. True disappointment if charters do not go this summer not only for myself but my clientel.
I think by summer this will all be over. For now, I agree IT SUCKS!

The guy that wrote the article is an idiot. So his solution is let the virus run rampant among everyone under the age of 60 and isolate everyone 60 and up? I wonder how many of those people 60 and up have relatives that are below 60?

Please provide your argument in a way that does not sound so stupid.

That wasn't the proposed solution.

Learn to read.
You should learn to read. I asked a question. You know that funny little mark at the end of the sentence? So far no one has disagreed with my question.

Your question is stupid because that isn't what he proposed.

You might consider a logic class (if they offer it at the high school you attend).
No question is stupid. Seeking information is probably the most intelligent thing you can do.

Now if you are having a hard time answering the question then you should probably leave it to someone less ignorant than yourself. :rolleyes:

The guy that wrote the article is an idiot. So his solution is let the virus run rampant among everyone under the age of 60 and isolate everyone 60 and up? I wonder how many of those people 60 and up have relatives that are below 60?
So what if you catch it? Unless you’re sick already you’ll live. Hanks is over 60.

"So what if you catch it?"

Are you really that stupid? Or is it that you are just selfish?

If I catch it, I can spread it. If I spread it then someone may die. Maybe my mom or pops or someone elses mom or pops.

Correct.

Which is why we are taking the precautions we are...they seem intuitive.

The fact is that most everyone will catch it at some point. They are simply flattening the curve so they can deal with it (maybe even develop a vaccination or better treatment program).
Yeah dummy. If everyone catches it at once they are going to bomb the medical system. Are you clowns really this dumb? :laugh:

I think I said that in my post. They are trying to avoid that.

Are you drinking and posting ?

It's hard for you to look smart as it is.

90 people a day die in theirs cars in America. Do we close all roads? Nope, the economic impact would be catastrophic.

Anyone worrying about Tom Hanks dying after being infected? Nope. He says he’s just got aches and doing fine.

But there are people dying! Yep. Just like with the flu every year. Over ten thousand died from H1N1, did we shutdown America?

Prevention Expert: Data Shows Our Fight Against Coronavirus May Be Worse Than The Disease

Data is noisy and accumulating in real time, flail about in ignorance all you like. May you in time see the numbers you yearn for and may it arrive at your front door like it did for Pence and the insane clown posse administration.

So what if you catch it? Unless you’re sick already you’ll live. Hanks is over 60.

"So what if you catch it?"

Are you really that stupid? Or is it that you are just selfish?

If I catch it, I can spread it. If I spread it then someone may die. Maybe my mom or pops or someone elses mom or pops.

Correct.

Which is why we are taking the precautions we are...they seem intuitive.

The fact is that most everyone will catch it at some point. They are simply flattening the curve so they can deal with it (maybe even develop a vaccination or better treatment program).
Yeah dummy. If everyone catches it at once they are going to bomb the medical system. Are you clowns really this dumb? :laugh:

I think I said that in my post. They are trying to avoid that.

Are you drinking and posting ?

It's hard for you to look smart as it is.
So if they are trying to avoid that then why would you support letting it run rampant among everyone under 60? You do realize that even if youre under 60 this virus can put your ass in the hospital right?

Last edited:

Learn to read.
You should learn to read. I asked a question. You know that funny little mark at the end of the sentence? So far no one has disagreed with my question.

You might consider a logic class (if they offer it at the high school you attend).
No question is stupid. Seeking information is probably the most intelligent thing you can do.

Now if you are having a hard time answering the question then you should probably leave it to someone less ignorant than yourself. :rolleyes:

Don't know who told you that. But your question was stupid.

You were not seeking information. Your question had an implicit answer so stick your argument up your ass sideways.

Learn to read.

You were not seeking information. Your question had an implicit answer so stick your argument up your ass sideways.
Multiple people that are exponentially your intellectual superiors told me that. No question is dumb.

Yes I was seeking information which is why I put a question mark on the sentence. :rolleyes:

Albert-Einstein-Quotes-30.jpg

Learn to read.

Multiple people that are exponentially your intellectual superiors told me that. No question is dumb.

Yes I was seeking information which is why I put a question mark on the sentence. :rolleyes:

So I can ask you why the fuck you are so stupid ?

And you consider that a logical question ?

Learn to read.

You are merely of the people in America. You have no place questioning your government.

Data is noisy and accumulating in real time, flail about in ignorance all you like. May you in time see the numbers you yearn for and may it arrive at your front door like it did for Pence and the insane clown posse administration.
As time goes on you are being exposed. The death rate is comparable to every other flu.

From what I read the article is saying we should focus on the elderly.

Granted transmission is the big issue.

But it does raise an interesting point.

Do we sequester them along ?

I consider you unable to confront where you are logically.

Been trying to tell folks this all along. We are being gamed by someone. It's the flu. We are days from April. Lots of people are dying anyway and on top of that, we've destroyed a roiling economy and cost folks billions if not trillions.

View attachment 313874
You keep putting up that quote. Where did it come from?

You don't read my posts very well do you Old Woman. Half the places I post it, I already attached the Stanford article from which it was derived. A DOCTOR sent it to me.

In the coronavirus pandemic, we're making decisions without reliable data

You sequester / distance everyone until we can get testing capacity up to snuff so we can get a real handle on transmission, we are nowhere near that capacity.

I consider you unable to confront where you are logically.

Consider this:

:fu::fu::fu:

Been trying to tell folks this all along. We are being gamed by someone. It's the flu. We are days from April. Lots of people are dying anyway and on top of that, we've destroyed a roiling economy and cost folks billions if not trillions.

View attachment 313874

You don't read my posts very well do you Old Woman. Half the places I post it, I already attached the Stanford article from which it was derived. A DOCTOR sent it to me.

Dudes monday morning quarterbacking. He is on the sidelines while real scientists are actually in the game dealing with reality.

Yeah thats exactly what I asked in my question. Thanks for agreeing with my assessment. :rolleyes:

View attachment 313874

Can't get real time data if ya can't test. Our "way of life" caught up with us. Societal priorities have consequences.

You sequester / distance everyone until we can get testing capacity up to snuff so we can get a real handle on transmission, we are nowhere near that capacity.

The point of the article is that transmission among many is not the issue.

It is transmission to the elderly.

It is simply an alternate examination.

Being a fuckhead leftwinger...you've already got it figured out...you just forgot to call the W.H. and tell them what you know....after all (being a left winger), you are smarter than anyone.

Forum List

Back