Data shows the former president is disappearing from conversations

The one day that he commanded on-line conversation....you guessed it....January 6th, 2021.
He still hasn't vacated your pointy little pin head.

HELP.gif

I take showers. And the lady who invented the kraken admitted in court she shouldn't be taken seriously. But here you guys are, still pushing her rhetoric.
You saw someone a few hundred years old in court? The Kraken has been around for a while. Powell didn’t “invent” the Kraken. Read something once in a while.

The one day that he commanded on-line conversation....you guessed it....January 6th, 2021.
Not around here he is not . Talk about TDS . Talking about how they don't talk about Trump. What a bunch of idiots. For crying out loud people.

I take showers. And the lady who invented the kraken admitted in court she shouldn't be taken seriously. But here you guys are, still pushing her rhetoric.
The kraken is a white hat these days. Watch Mike Lindell's Symposium 10th, 11th and 12th. Sydney Powell is alive and will be kicking ass.

Since they have banned his @'s I am guessing it is harder to really measure that. Lord knows the democrats I know still obsess about him.

Data shows the former president is disappearing from conversations​

Odd claim for someone to make who has started or tried to start at least five threads on him just in the last 24 hours! :laugh2: And is still so much in fear of him, you try to put him down calling him the "former" president! :lmao:

If he's "disappearing," JACKASS, then why is Trump all you talk about! :auiqs.jpg:

Yet... here we are and you're starting yet another thread about how washed up, broke down busted he is and how he'll be in prison before he ever gets close to the Oval Office again. Tumble, rinse, repeat. Obsession aside, some of us are beginning to wonder if you guys think you aren't obviously fearful that he'll come back. I think it's like a Nightmare on Pennsylvania issue with you.

IF lightning strikes again and he wins... how do you believe Americans should react?

JimH52
Well he sure isn't disappearing from this board. Hell he's all you lefty loons can talk about.

If it wasn't for you fixation on Trump you wouldn't have anything to talk about at all.

Trump has his Deplorable Army and we hear everything he says. The Kraken lurks!
Yes, they are prepared to destroy the entire country in order to sooth the pride of a loser like the former guy. The repub party has become the Taliban of the US.....trumpism Kills.

Forum List

Back