Data shows the former president is disappearing from conversations

I'd like to see anyone coming into our country legal or not get vaccinated. That being said right now it's Republican leaning areas of the country, the unvaxxed and unmasked who are getting sick. If you want to do what traditionally authoritarian regimes do and blame immigrants for disease go ahead. Can't be that big of a deal as many of you won't take the most basic of precautions to protect yourselves. So, fuck you if you're worried about somebody else who is unvaccinated.
No, fuck YOU. I will make the decision based on what’s best for me. Let’s put all these illegals in your home. Bet your tune changes pretty quickly.

Yes, I'm fully aware of where the phrase came from that I never posted. I think by now it's obvious you didn't understand my post or my reference to Powell's kraken which turns out to be nothing more than a turd in the bathtub.
No, it’s just fun mocking you and watching you throw a fit.

No, fuck YOU. I will make the decision based on what’s best for me. Let’s put all these illegals in your home. Bet your tune changes pretty quickly.
Why would I want anyone I don't know in my home? What a weird thing to say.

"

Data shows the former president is disappearing from conversations"​

Except for this one, eh?

Forum List

Back