🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

David Hogg Livid: Someone Makes YouTube Video Dubbing Hitlers Voice Over His "March For Life' Speech

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Lol....This is absolutely great. Whoever dubbed Hitlers Voice Over Hoggs perfectly synced it to his lip movements and body expressions. Hogg and Liberals are outraged. Read the YouTube comments. YouTube and Facebook keeps banning the video attempting to protect Hogg but others are making copies and putting them up.

Parkland shooting survivor David Hogg is compared to Hitler | Daily Mail Online

Short Version

Last edited:
In the end he will be forgotten if those like you would stop posting about him.

The punk is a fifteen minutes of fame junkie that will most likely die because of opioid abuse and no one will remember the freak.

So for me the less about him the better!

Instead of being livid, maybe they should all stop and think about what they are stirring up with their nonsense.

Lol....This is absolutely great. Whoever dubbed Hitlers Voice Over Hoggs perfectly synced it to his lip movements and body expressions. Hogg and Liberals are outraged. Read the YouTube comments. YouTube and Facebook keeps banning the video attempting to protect Hogg but others are making copies and putting them up.

Short Version

D.------------ from infowars made the video . or at least edited last I heard. but can't be positive.
but there again idiots do like to blame infowars for everything.

Last edited:

Short Version

Link to Hogg ---- or "Liberals" --- or anybody anywhere --- being "livid" or "outraged" is where again?

Desperate points call for desperate posters. And Steve McRacist is on the front line.

The punk is a fifteen minutes of fame junkie that will most likely die because of opioid abuse and no one will remember the freak.

I would have never heard of the kid were it not for the constant flow of aching butthurt on this site.

Instead of being livid, maybe they should all stop and think about what they are stirring up with their nonsense.
You don't think that video is nonsense? Comparing David Hogg to Hitler?
Hitler was an obscene aberration of humanity who caused millions and millions of brutal deaths and exponentially more suffering. No one should be compared to him, imo, out of respect for his victims.

Short Version

Link to Hogg ---- or "Liberals" --- or anybody anywhere --- being "livid" or "outraged" is where again?

Desperate points call for desperate posters. And Steve McRacist is on the front line.

Try InfoWars.

I would have never heard of the kid were it not for the constant flow of aching butthurt on this site.

Fox News, Talk Radio and blogs have given this kid too much attention!

Short Version

Darren M. from infowars made the video . or at least edited last I heard. but can't be positive.

That's true. Nothing you've ever posted has been 'positive'.

Hitler was an obscene aberration of humanity who caused millions and millions of brutal deaths and exponentially more suffering. No one should be compared to him, imo, out of respect for his victims.

It is more a reflection of the Democrats generally than of Hogg specifically. He's just the currently designated youth mouthpiece.

Yet one more example of the emotionally-based hissyfit butthurt that accompanies their fetishism and drives all these oh-so-revealing threads trashing, denigrating and dehumanizing high school kids who have the brazen temerity to protest being shot at.

It's the psychology of all this I watch. Boggles the mind.

There are parallels. No I am not saying David Hogg is Hitler but think about it. You have the ingredients of an enraged public ready to blame something, a convenient scapegoat and a charismatic speaker able to capitalize on the situation.

Well, you do seem to be uninformed much of the time.

c00.png

Yet the Left can’t get a couple of pages into a thread without going full Godwin.

Yet the Left can’t get a couple of pages into a thread without going full Godwin.

Uhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm check the OP of this thread HELLO

Short Version

D.------------ from infowars made the video . or at least edited last I heard. but can't be positive.
but there again idiots do like to blame infowars for everything.

by the time it goes viral and the blame goes onto infowars for it, Alex will come out and clear it all up as to where it came from meaning if it was the crew member............. or not.

Short Version

Soon the Radical Left SJW's run Youtube will take it down.

Forum List

Back