David Hogg Wants You to Buy His Pillow

If he ever gets this thing off the ground he might get some sales off the backs of the "we hate everyone with a conservative opinion" crowd, but I'm betting it goes nowhere

It is a 2 pillow kit.

One under your belly as you lay face down and bite the other.

Maybe he might be able to sell it to the gay guys in prison by offering his product through the commissary?

They would come with a black permanent marker so you can draw knockers on the other guys back.

He can't make a worse pillow.

I bought two My Pillows.

I gave them to my dog.
So, now you will buy the whiner's pillow just because he is anti-Lindell? Maybe your dog is smarter than you.
Another QPub who has a reading comprehension problem. Where did I say I would buy one of his pillows?
Oh good for you.....yes I agree it is a ridiculous venture simply because you hate America and want to hurt someone who obviously loves our country. Have no idea what your Qpub babbling is all about either.

Last edited:
If he ever gets this thing off the ground he might get some sales off the backs of the "we hate everyone with a conservative opinion" crowd, but I'm betting it goes nowhere
At least all he wants you to do is buy it, unlike the my pillow guy who wants you to bite it for him.

I bought two My Pillows.

I gave them to my dog.
So, now you will buy the whiner's pillow just because he is anti-Lindell? Maybe your dog is smarter than you.
Another QPub who has a reading comprehension problem. Where did I say I would buy one of his pillows?
Oh good for you.....yes I agree it is a ridiculous venture simply because you hate America and want to hurt someone who obviously loves our country. Have no idea whaat your Qpub babbling is all about either.
The My Pillow Guy hates this country. Who goes to the president to argue for martial law? That is the epitome of anti-American, anti-constitutional behavior.

I don’t support companies expressly created out of hate ( with the guise of we are full of happiness and rainbows). Or the asshat frauds that promote it .:)

I don’t support companies expressly created out of hate ( with the guise of we are full of happiness and rainbows). Or the asshat frauds that promote it .:)
But, but...he will form a union and support progressive causes...and have illegals make them....all the libber mantra points for hating America.

I bought two My Pillows.

I gave them to my dog.
I doubt ANYONE believes you. I believe China paid you for that post
LOL...Look at you guys going nuts over a pillow.
They are quality pillows, I own a few and never thought of buying them for dogs.

I think what the libs are failing to realize with this venture, is that My Pillow was marketed as a quality product. It was already successful by the time people knew that the owner was a conservative.
The Hogg Pillow has the opposite strategy.

FIrst step being to politicize the pillow industry.

I bought two My Pillows.

I gave them to my dog.

Not anything close to your chronic TDS / Trump OCD.
I never mentioned Trump..LOLs.. Do you see Trump in your dreams?

First time for everything darling.

I bought two My Pillows.

I gave them to my dog.
They are quality pillows, I own a few and never thought of buying them for dogs.

I think what the libs are failing to realize with this venture, is that My Pillow was marketed as a quality product. It was already successful by the time people knew that the owner was a conservative.

Even goofball liberals won't buy them, people already get their pillows where they want to get them.

At least all he wants you to do is buy it, unlike the my pillow guy who wants you to bite it for him.

You being the expert on biting pillows with decades of experience and movies.

I bought two My Pillows.

I gave them to my dog.

Even goofball liberals won't buy them, people already get their pillows where they want to get them.

Before Lindell came out as conservative, for all I knew he was just a marketing mascot like Mr. Clean.

I bought two My Pillows.

I gave them to my dog.

Before Lindell came out as conservative, for all I knew he was just a marketing mascot like Mr. Clean.
Yep, promoting his US made products and self made business.

I bought two My Pillows.

I gave them to my dog.

I'd be more likely to grow a wiener on my forehead before spending fifty bucks on a pillow.

I'd be more likely to grow 50 of them all over my head before I'd buy a pillow from that POS.

I bought two My Pillows.

I gave them to my dog.

Yet another leftist lie:

Alll I wrote was True.

Sure it is, we all believe you. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back