David Hogg Wants You to Buy His Pillow

He can't make a worse pillow.

I bought two My Pillows.

I gave them to my dog.
So you give your dog uncomfortable pillows? WTF is wrong with you?
He is an elitist snob...what else would you expect ?
Elitist?????? All because I like a good pillow!

Well..I sure hate to think how you would react to my favorite ice cream.
And dislike dogs it seems
Yes..you are right. My dog definitely deserves better than a My Pillow. To make amends, I think I will go out and him a Ruth Chris T-Bone steak.
You are so frazzled that you just posted something nonsensical with word omissions. I own you, leftist fool.
LOL...I overestimated you. I thought you would get a good laugh out of that. I was wrong. You are just another qpub dullard.
You missed the word "get", frazzled leftist fool. I do enjoy laughing at your expense. Unlike you, I am not a sheep. I have never belonged to a political party.
Thank you for proving my point that you are a very dull, angry and insipid person. Save me your stupidity about political parties. I have read your prior posts.

If anyone is frazzled it is you. Look at you with your attacks.

LOL...calm down and try not to be so easily triggered.
Awesome. You abuse your dog and then try to play it cool.

Dumb leftist.

I bought two My Pillows.

I gave them to my dog.

Yes..you are right. My dog definitely deserves better than a My Pillow. To make amends, I think I will go out and him a Ruth Chris T-Bone steak.
You are so frazzled that you just posted something nonsensical with word omissions. I own you, leftist fool.
LOL...I overestimated you. I thought you would get a good laugh out of that. I was wrong. You are just another qpub dullard.
You missed the word "get", frazzled leftist fool. I do enjoy laughing at your expense. Unlike you, I am not a sheep. I have never belonged to a political party.
Thank you for proving my point that you are a very dull, angry and insipid person. Save me your stupidity about political parties. I have read your prior posts.

Dumb leftist.
My heavens, you are triggered. Give a dog a pillow and some people go nuts! How old are you? You come across like some senile old geezer in a nursing home. Take your meds.

If he ever gets this thing off the ground he might get some sales off the backs of the "we hate everyone with a conservative opinion" crowd, but I'm betting it goes nowhere

So this idiot Hoggshit wants to devote his life to starting a business using convicts as employees MAKING PILLOWS just in the hopes of putting ONE MAN out of business (and untold numbers of innocent people) just because he supported a GOP president?

Yeah, that sounds SANE, about as sane as the rest of the Dems. If the GOP acted 1/10th as crazy as Dems these days, there would be a national effort to lock them all up behind bars!

Oh wait, they're already trying to do that.

Hope Hoggshit gets 'er done! Knock yourself out. babe: one Trump Supporter down, only 88,999,999 more to go. :lmao:

Dumb leftist.
My heavens, you are triggered.

Must be the latest leftist directive. In the last 24 hours, I must have seen a DOZEN leftists here all lose arguments badly and then counter by trying to comment on how "triggered" the other person was (when they never said anything triggered). I guess anyone who bests a lefty must be "triggered."

Put another way, there's got to be something wrong with you if you disagree with THEM.

Gee, isn't that what Hitler believed as the head of the Master Race?

If he ever gets this thing off the ground he might get some sales off the backs of the "we hate everyone with a conservative opinion" crowd, but I'm betting it goes nowhere

So this idiot Hoggshit wants to devote his life to starting a business using convicts as employees MAKING PILLOWS just in the hopes of putting ONE MAN out of business (and untold numbers of innocent people) just because he supported a GOP president?

Yeah, that sounds SANE, about as sane as the rest of the Dems. If the GOP acted 1/10th as crazy as Dems these days, there would be a national effort to lock them all up behind bars!

Oh wait, they're already trying to do that.

Hope Hoggshit gets 'er done! Knock yourself out. babe: one Trump Supporter down, only 88,999,999 more to go. :lmao:
Lefties are mentally ill...they prove it everyday.

I bought two My Pillows.

I gave them to my dog.

Dumb leftist.
My heavens, you are triggered. Give a dog a pillow and some people go nuts! How old are you? You come across like some senile old geezer in a nursing home. Take your meds.
Why are you taking this so seriously ya old coot?

I’ll buy one. The kid is marketing gold. Every retailer that stopped carrying the Minnesota crack heads pillows, will gladly carry his. Amazon will be on board also. If he advertises that every sale will carry a donation to gun violence prevention organizations, the kid is an Instant multi millionaire. Gun nut America will have a coronary.

I’ll buy one. The kid is marketing gold. Every retailer that stopped carrying the Minnesota crack heads pillows, will gladly carry his. Amazon will be on board also. If he advertises that every sale will carry a donation to gun violence prevention organizations, the kid is an Instant multi millionaire. Gun nut America will have a coronary.
More demented libber babbling....hey you could run on the America haters ticket....

Of course YOU will buy one.

Give a dog a pillow and some people go nuts!

Leftists are all on edge these days because they sense they are about to lose the Senate conviction badly next week and after all their efforts haven't put a dent in Trump or his support!

Meantime, out of the news (by their own hands), all their markets are in collapse because Biden offers less than a TRILLIONTH to talk about! :auiqs.jpg:

I bought two My Pillows.

I gave them to my dog.

Dumb leftist.
Me???????? I consider this whole thread a joke. It is Qpubs like yourself who are over reacting to Mr. Hogg's business venture. Look at your posts.

You all need one of these: :chillpill:

Skrews is a big supporter of convict labor.

The kid is marketing gold.

proxy-6 copy.jpg

NO ONE even knows who Hogg is much less cares about him except that small
group of triggered left wing TDS boners who will buy a crappy pillow they don't
need off of some hackneyed company run by convicts thinking somehow they

are still flailing impotently and uselessly at Donald Trump. :21:

Skrews is a big supporter of convict labor.
I don't care if they make them work, but on average they do crummy work unless it's a job skill they had on the outside, and even then they have to be heavily supervised.

Forum List

Back