Day 12 of trump's Shut Down....Why?

It would make him look bad.

HW died just a few months ago, if you'll remember. The first Bush listened to leftards who convinced him to break his promise and raise taxes.

He saw how the libs repaid him in 1992.

Trump knows history, and he is committed to not repeating the mistakes of history.
I don't think he remembers what he had for lunch...don't stay a fool.
He eats big macs every meal.

Why? The money is chump change as far as government expense goes. Barry Hussein spent more than that bailing out solar companies and paying a ransom to Iran. The shutdown belongs to democrats who refuse to allow the president to fulfill a campaign promise.

It would make him look bad.

HW died just a few months ago, if you'll remember. The first Bush listened to leftards who convinced him to break his promise and raise taxes.

He saw how the libs repaid him in 1992.

Trump knows history, and he is committed to not repeating the mistakes of history.
I don't think he remembers what he had for lunch...don't stay a fool.
He eats big macs every meal.

Not true. President Trump loves the Taco bowls they serve in the Trump Tower, and he loves a great steak well done and served with ketchup.

As he told Chuck....

Opening up Government would "make him look bad."

Meh ... They can keep it shut down. I went to a national and a Corp of Engineers park over the holidays to do some hiking and stuff and already saved $10 in entrance fess. They just opened the gates and there were plenty of people at both places I went.

the senate urges trump to stay the course ..

voters remember .. 2020 Republicans lose control of the senate and continue to hold the house

a dem potus gets elected - dems control the entire government - republicans fucked themselves

again ..

:abgg2q.jpg:

voters remember .. 2020 Republicans lose control of the senate and continue to hold the house

a dem potus gets elected - dems control the entire government - republicans fucked themselves

again ..

I remember hearing that in 2016 and in 2018.

Still waiting.

Opening government without a resolution would make border security look bad. Which proves that Trump keeps his promises on making America safe.

again ..

I remember hearing that in 2016 and in 2018.

Still waiting.

prolly dont remember anything like that after 43 finished his 2nd term do you ...

Forum List

Back