DC libs want drivers licenses for illegals

but liberals said they wont be eligible.....but of course they're trying to sneak it in...these people.....what a bunch of fucktads

they are not honest at all......they'll come out for it, when they have "prepared" the public as they say

Last edited:
Doesn't it make more sense that they be trained to drive and are insured?

Drivers license has nothing to do with your immigration status

OMG....I love this...yeah it does, it makes it much easier to fake other stuff....you shouldnt get legal govt documents, unless you're legal.....see it's already starting......

You have to show documentation to get a license though, I had to show my birth certificate and Social Security card to get mine, so illegals can get a license without any documents? sweet baby Jesus smh.

It makes sense that if you entered this country illegally that you be deported .........And added to a criminal watchlist

OMG....I love this...yeah it does, it makes it much easier to fake other stuff....you shouldnt get legal govt documents, unless you're legal.....see it's already starting......

My drivers license says nothing about citizenship. I know many non citizens that have drivers licenses......it shows you are allowed to drive, not that you have residency

My drivers license says nothing about citizenship. I know many non citizens that have drivers licenses......it shows you are allowed to drive, not that you have residency

But they played by the rules.

Depending on the state you do have to have a proof of residency before they will issue you a drivers license, California didn't but Virginia did I had to bring in my damn lease.

and what happend to their mexican driver lic? when I lived in Arizona I have seen mexican plates on cars all the time.

No, actually, it does not. They are here illegally and therefore should be deported according to the law. If there is a problem with the damn law then change the fucking thing. You do not provide incentives and items that make breaking the law easier. That is dumb and completely contrary to a society that is governed by law.

What in the fuck does law mean if we are going to continually and purposefully ignore it?

It makes sense that if you entered this country illegally that you be deported .........And added to a criminal watchlist

But in the brains of Liberals, it makes sense to give them all the social benefits they want, as well as driver's licenses.

No, actually, it does not. They are here illegally and therefore should be deported according to the law. If there is a problem with the damn law then change the fucking thing. You do not provide incentives and items that make breaking the law easier. That is dumb and completely contrary to a society that is governed by law.

What in the fuck does law mean if we are going to continually and purposefully ignore it?

As a driver, I prefer to have the other drivers on the road licensed and insured

As a driver, I prefer to have the other drivers on the road licensed and insured

they say out here the ones who meet the criteria will get one and be Insured....we will see.....if they cant afford Insurance i wonder who will get stuck paying that....Gil Cedillo the jerk that has backed this thing forever.....his nickname is "one bill Gil"....said......" that issuing driver's licenses to undocumented immigrants would enhance public safety by ensuring that they are trained and tested, and making it more likely that they will buy insurance........more likely?....why not mandatory like the rest of us?.......
[/B]

Why you that bad of a driver? to busy eating a big mac and texting? lol, I drove 10 years with out any insurance. Untill I bought a new car and the fucking car insurance narked on me to the state government when I forgot about paying for it. so now I have a red flag by my name in the computer data base. Car insurance is a fucking scam all we do is pay for bad drivers and the rates never went down.

they say out here the ones who meet the criteria will get one and be Insured....we will see.....if they cant afford Insurance i wonder who will get stuck paying that....Gil Cedillo the jerk that has backed this thing forever.....his nickname is "one bill Gil"....said......" that issuing driver's licenses to undocumented immigrants would enhance public safety by ensuring that they are trained and tested, and making it more likely that they will buy insurance........more likely?....why not mandatory like the rest of us?.......
[/B]

You cannot buy insurance if you do not have a license

I have no issues with illegals having either

I prefer illegals to not be on the road at all. I know, why bother with that silly thing called law. It just gets in the way….

Forum List

Back