De Blasio Announces ‘Meatless Mondays’ In NYC Public Schools Because Of Climate Change

No, let’s get annoyed over political indoctrination.

Was it political indoctrination when public schools were made no smoking zones? Or teaching that MLK was a positive historical figure? Or, do you just think schools teaching anything you don't personally agree with is an affront to your delicate sensibilities? Lighten up Lucy, it's not a conspiracy.

Maybe not a conspiracy, but indoctrination. There is no evidence that man has anything to do with global warming. So what this clown is doing is stopping a lot of kids from eating what they desire to please himself and his ilk all because some 28 year old bar maid made it an issue.

There is a ton of evidence that man is responsible for global warming, it's accepted fact by an overwhelming number of scientists. The only conspiracy there is around climate change are the morons who think it's a conspiracy.

No, scientists believe the climate is changing, but no evidence that man has anything to do with that. The climate has been changing since God made the place. It's actually natural.

The Mayor saying kids can't be served meat for one day a week because he thinks he's saving the world is about as far fetched as a Mayor saying kids should not eat meat on Friday during lent so their soul can be saved. It's simply a belief one should keep to themselves. But we all know how Democrats love to take away choice. Choice means freedom, and Democrats hate freedom.

Weird how there was never a thread from you whining about fish Fridays which is all about saving souls

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

When i went to Catholic High school meat was still available, although they did add some more non-meat options.

It's not the actual action, it's the virtue signaling I find annoying. They will bend of backwards to accommodate vegetarian kids at no extra cost, but what if a kid doesn't want to participate in this?

Was it political indoctrination when public schools were made no smoking zones? Or teaching that MLK was a positive historical figure? Or, do you just think schools teaching anything you don't personally agree with is an affront to your delicate sensibilities? Lighten up Lucy, it's not a conspiracy.

Maybe not a conspiracy, but indoctrination. There is no evidence that man has anything to do with global warming. So what this clown is doing is stopping a lot of kids from eating what they desire to please himself and his ilk all because some 28 year old bar maid made it an issue.

There is a ton of evidence that man is responsible for global warming, it's accepted fact by an overwhelming number of scientists. The only conspiracy there is around climate change are the morons who think it's a conspiracy.

No, scientists believe the climate is changing, but no evidence that man has anything to do with that. The climate has been changing since God made the place. It's actually natural.

The Mayor saying kids can't be served meat for one day a week because he thinks he's saving the world is about as far fetched as a Mayor saying kids should not eat meat on Friday during lent so their soul can be saved. It's simply a belief one should keep to themselves. But we all know how Democrats love to take away choice. Choice means freedom, and Democrats hate freedom.

Weird how there was never a thread from you whining about fish Fridays which is all about saving souls

When i went to Catholic High school meat was still available, although they did add some more non-meat options.

It's not the actual action, it's the virtue signaling I find annoying. They will bend of backwards to accommodate vegetarian kids at no extra cost, but what if a kid doesn't want to participate in this?

Then they bring their own lunch that day.

The Catholic Church once declared meatless Friday. I guess it's proof that global warming is a religion.

True, but nobody restricted Catholics from meat like they are doing in schools. If you wanted a hamburger on Friday during lent, you made or bought one and nobody stopped you.

same things in these schools, the meatless only applies to the cafeteria menu

And how long does meat last in a locker before it goes bad and sickens your children? The cafeteria is funded by the public, and it's the taxpayers that should decide if they want it, not some dictator.

you have never heard of an ice pack? or a cooler lunchbox?

the government has been setting the menu for ever, and now it is a problem because you do not like the menu
There was a time that kids bought their own lunches to school.

Then the city reimburses them for the cost.

It's not an issue of choice, it's an issue of government force.

The Catholic Church once declared meatless Friday. I guess it's proof that global warming is a religion.

True, but nobody restricted Catholics from meat like they are doing in schools. If you wanted a hamburger on Friday during lent, you made or bought one and nobody stopped you.

And how long does meat last in a locker before it goes bad and sickens your children? The cafeteria is funded by the public, and it's the taxpayers that should decide if they want it, not some dictator.

the government has been setting the menu for ever, and now it is a problem because you do not like the menu

Some kids still do. I am in my mid 50s and when I was a school kid you could bring your own or eat what they had in the cafeteria...much the same as today.

No, they just do not pay for the school lunch that day...just like any other day. There is no upfront cost for the school lunch, it is paid for each day as it is obtained.

No, they just do not pay for the school lunch that day...just like any other day. There is no upfront cost for the school lunch, it is paid for each day as it is obtained.

Yeah, and school lunch prices aren't subsidized and cover the full cost of the lunch....

They can’t serve peanut butter sooo, I guess that leaves a cheese pizza or sandwich. Lol

pizza day was heaven!

qcemisp32t301.jpg
Ikr? I loved that cheap, simple, nasty cheese pizza.

Yeah, and school lunch prices aren't subsidized and cover the full cost of the lunch....

They have always been subsidized and those bringing their own lunch were never reimbursed...but now you want to change it all just because they changed the menu for one day out of the week

Some kids still do. I am in my mid 50s and when I was a school kid you could bring your own or eat what they had in the cafeteria...much the same as today.

In grade school all bought their own lunch in. In high schoo it was the same and l there was a basic lunch menu cafeteria that all paid for until the changeover from God to gaia.

Indoctrination of children is the Marxist way.

Child cruelty sending your kid to public schools.

De Blasio to make Mondays meat-free in schools

Haven't you heard, climate change justifies every leftist position! Yes, even bringing in a bunch of 3rd worlders so we can overpopulate the country and produce whole bunch of more waste together!

Soy boys are for sure going to figure the climate shit out. That's just the way it works.

They have always been subsidized and those bringing their own lunch were never reimbursed...but now you want to change it all just because they changed the menu for one day out of the week

They are imposing their specific culinary desires on students for no reason other than to virtue signal. They have given choices to vegetarian students who don't want to eat a meal with meat. why is asking for the opposite, and making this a choice such a burden?

Of course I'm dealing with a fake libertarian, so I am not surprised.

Wait for brainless Wednesday
That would be everyday of the week on DJT executive schedule.

And yours
I pencil in POTUS apologists like you for brainless Wednesdays. Seems to work well since the local red state welfare center is closed that day.

They are imposing their specific culinary desires on students for no reason other than to virtue signal. They have given choices to vegetarian students who don't want to eat a meal with meat. why is asking for the opposite, and making this a choice such a burden?

“They” have always set the menu, thus they have always imposed specific culinary desires. And it was never a problem for you snowflakes till now.

“They” have always set the menu, thus they have always imposed specific culinary desires. And it was never a problem for you snowflakes till now.

But there was always a choice, meat or no meat. You didn't force vegetarian kids to eat meat.

Now you are forcing a specific choice.

seems a pretty minor thing to be whining about.
Political indoctrination of children is your cup of tea.

we used to have fish Friday for some stupid religious reason when i was a kid, is that any better?

face it, you are just a snowflake looking for things to whine about.
There goes Mr ‘I’m a Libertarian’ defending big government indoctrination of children once again.

it is a school fucking lunch. The "big government" choose the menu every fucking day and you had no problem with it.

you are just a snowflake looking for something to whine about.
Government should not be in the business of providing free meals to people who can feed themselves, Mr Libertarian Wannabe.

I usually took my own lunch in elementary school. I ate a lot of bacon and roast beef sandwiches that way.

I guess these days I would take two on Mondays. One to eat, and one to sell. :113:
I really don’t remember many eating at the cafeteria. Not the governments job to feed kids.
---------------------------------- i ate in the Cafeteria all the time in the 50s and very early 60s . My friends Moms were the lunch ladies , lunch was about a 50 cents a week . 2nds and more were available and the girls were always picky so you could scrape their lunch off their plates . Cafeteria lunch's were very nice , everything was home made for the most part .

seems a pretty minor thing to be whining about.
Political indoctrination of children is your cup of tea.

we used to have fish Friday for some stupid religious reason when i was a kid, is that any better?

face it, you are just a snowflake looking for things to whine about.
There goes Mr ‘I’m a Libertarian’ defending big government indoctrination of children once again.

it is a school fucking lunch. The "big government" choose the menu every fucking day and you had no problem with it.

you are just a snowflake looking for something to whine about.
Government should not be in the business of providing free meals to people who can feed themselves, Mr Libertarian Wannabe.

And yet you snowflakes never cared till now.

You snowflakes cheered when Trump provided an extra 12 billion dollars to farmers on top of try 20 they had already gotten.

Forum List

Back