De Blasio Announces ‘Meatless Mondays’ In NYC Public Schools Because Of Climate Change

and there were no Choices when i went . Lots of stuff was Cassroles with meat or maybe a meatloaf . Eat lunch or be picky and don't eat lunch , the choice was yours .

Political indoctrination of children is your cup of tea.

we used to have fish Friday for some stupid religious reason when i was a kid, is that any better?

face it, you are just a snowflake looking for things to whine about.
There goes Mr ‘I’m a Libertarian’ defending big government indoctrination of children once again.

it is a school fucking lunch. The "big government" choose the menu every fucking day and you had no problem with it.

you are just a snowflake looking for something to whine about.
Government should not be in the business of providing free meals to people who can feed themselves, Mr Libertarian Wannabe.

And yet you snowflakes never cared till now.

You snowflakes cheered when Trump provided an extra 12 billion dollars to farmers on top of try 20 they had already gotten.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
You have no f’n clue about agriculture, thanks for the constant reminder.

I usually took my own lunch in elementary school. I ate a lot of bacon and roast beef sandwiches that way.

I guess these days I would take two on Mondays. One to eat, and one to sell. :113:
I really don’t remember many eating at the cafeteria. Not the governments job to feed kids.
---------------------------------- i ate in the Cafeteria all the time in the 50s and very early 60s . My friends Moms were the lunch ladies , lunch was about a 50 cents a week . 2nds and more were available and the girls were always picky so you could scrape their lunch off their plates . Cafeteria lunch's were very nice , everything was home made for the most part .
Key word being you paid for it.

Indoctrination of children is the Marxist way.

Child cruelty sending your kid to public schools.

De Blasio to make Mondays meat-free in schools

seems a pretty minor thing to be whining about.
These "minor" sort of things left unchecked tend to snowball into an avalanche of shit. Our Government started in a minor fashion when compared to the bloated bureaucratic horror it is today.
Let them slip the little stuff past you and they will believe it gives them free rein to take away every freedom you have.

we used to have fish Friday for some stupid religious reason when i was a kid, is that any better?

face it, you are just a snowflake looking for things to whine about.
There goes Mr ‘I’m a Libertarian’ defending big government indoctrination of children once again.

it is a school fucking lunch. The "big government" choose the menu every fucking day and you had no problem with it.

Government should not be in the business of providing free meals to people who can feed themselves, Mr Libertarian Wannabe.

You snowflakes cheered when Trump provided an extra 12 billion dollars to farmers on top of try 20 they had already gotten.

Nope, none at all...it just provides my salary and is the focus of my work.

Fucking moron

Fucking moron

Yeah, that’s why you have no clue about basics like crop rotation.

I usually took my own lunch in elementary school. I ate a lot of bacon and roast beef sandwiches that way.

I guess these days I would take two on Mondays. One to eat, and one to sell. :113:
I really don’t remember many eating at the cafeteria. Not the governments job to feed kids.
---------------------------------- i ate in the Cafeteria all the time in the 50s and very early 60s . My friends Moms were the lunch ladies , lunch was about a 50 cents a week . 2nds and more were available and the girls were always picky so you could scrape their lunch off their plates . Cafeteria lunch's were very nice , everything was home made for the most part .
Key word being you paid for it.
------------------------------- yeah , we paid for lunch , 50 cents or so a weeks . Extra milk carton was a nickel a piece WMan .

Fucking moron

Yeah, that’s why you have no clue about basics like crop rotation.

What the fuck are you even talking about? Are you making up even more shit about me?

Indoctrination of children is the Marxist way.

Child cruelty sending your kid to public schools.

De Blasio to make Mondays meat-free in schools

Wait for brainless Wednesday
That would be everyday of the week on DJT executive schedule.

And yours
I pencil in POTUS apologists like you for brainless Wednesdays. Seems to work well since the local red state welfare center is closed that day.

So people who disagree with you are "POTUS apologists". That is just weak. Just like all your posts.

Let's get angry about meatless lunches one day a week.
No, let’s get annoyed over political indoctrination.

Was it political indoctrination when public schools were made no smoking zones? Or teaching that MLK was a positive historical figure? Or, do you just think schools teaching anything you don't personally agree with is an affront to your delicate sensibilities? Lighten up Lucy, it's not a conspiracy.

Maybe not a conspiracy, but indoctrination. There is no evidence that man has anything to do with global warming. So what this clown is doing is stopping a lot of kids from eating what they desire to please himself and his ilk all because some 28 year old bar maid made it an issue.

There is a ton of evidence that man is responsible for global warming, it's accepted fact by an overwhelming number of scientists. The only conspiracy there is around climate change are the morons who think it's a conspiracy.

No, scientists believe the climate is changing, but no evidence that man has anything to do with that. The climate has been changing since God made the place. It's actually natural.

Incorrect
Scientific Consensus | Facts – Climate Change: Vital Signs of the Planet

The Mayor saying kids can't be served meat for one day a week because he thinks he's saving the world is about as far fetched as a Mayor saying kids should not eat meat on Friday during lent so their soul can be saved. It's simply a belief one should keep to themselves. But we all know how Democrats love to take away choice. Choice means freedom, and Democrats hate freedom.

Americans should eat less red meat, period. The production of red meat does create more green house gases than other forms of agriculture. A reduction demand for this resource could be helpful.

The Meat Question, by the Numbers

Or, it's pie in the sky. Just the same, not sure why it's a big deal, you probably don't want to provide low income kids with a free lunch anyway.

No, let’s get annoyed over political indoctrination.

Was it political indoctrination when public schools were made no smoking zones? Or teaching that MLK was a positive historical figure? Or, do you just think schools teaching anything you don't personally agree with is an affront to your delicate sensibilities? Lighten up Lucy, it's not a conspiracy.

Maybe not a conspiracy, but indoctrination. There is no evidence that man has anything to do with global warming. So what this clown is doing is stopping a lot of kids from eating what they desire to please himself and his ilk all because some 28 year old bar maid made it an issue.

There is a ton of evidence that man is responsible for global warming, it's accepted fact by an overwhelming number of scientists. The only conspiracy there is around climate change are the morons who think it's a conspiracy.

No, scientists believe the climate is changing, but no evidence that man has anything to do with that. The climate has been changing since God made the place. It's actually natural.

Incorrect

The Mayor saying kids can't be served meat for one day a week because he thinks he's saving the world is about as far fetched as a Mayor saying kids should not eat meat on Friday during lent so their soul can be saved. It's simply a belief one should keep to themselves. But we all know how Democrats love to take away choice. Choice means freedom, and Democrats hate freedom.

Americans should eat less red meat, period. The production of red meat does create more green house gases than other forms of agriculture. A reduction demand for this resource could be helpful.

Or, it's pie in the sky. Just the same, not sure why it's a big deal, you probably don't want to provide low income kids with a free lunch anyway.

That should be a choice, not government fiat.

Incorrect

Great, they should have the lobster then.

I think it's great that you want to give poor kids a choice of free lunches.

Incorrect

still a choice - bring a sammich from home.

Incorrect

Agree, nobody is forcing kids to be vegetarians one measly day a week. It's right wing hysteria that this thread even exists.

Incorrect

Agree, nobody is forcing kids to be vegetarians one measly day a week. It's right wing hysteria that this thread even exists.
well the stance is stupid from the school. but it's a "workable" stupid if you will if tried to there and force kids to drink carrot juice from a paper straw and not allow them to bring their own lunch it's a bigger issue.

we just seem to need to bitch and whine about everything as a culture these days.

Incorrect

Great, they should have the lobster then.

I think it's great that you want to give poor kids a choice of free lunches.

Considering the schools accommodate vegetarians, why should they feel the need to force meatless days on other kids?

Incorrect

For some people it's not an option. I don't feel the need to force poor people to accept conditions like this for a good meal.

Incorrect

well the stance is stupid from the school. but it's a "workable" stupid if you will if tried to there and force kids to drink carrot juice from a paper straw and not allow them to bring their own lunch it's a bigger issue.

we just seem to need to bitch and whine about everything as a culture these days.

Sorry, but school lunches should be about getting the kids to eat them, and overall nutrition, not virtue signaling.

Which is what this is about.

Incorrect

For some people it's not an option. I don't feel the need to force poor people to accept conditions like this for a good meal.
i understand your concern but typically making a lunch has been cheaper than buying at the school. how many people really can't make their own lunch?

maybe we can bring back the cheese pizzas made of cardboard from the 70s and they can opt in for some pepperoni chunks to put on them if they'd like. :)

Incorrect

i understand your concern but typically making a lunch has been cheaper than buying at the school. how many people really can't make their own lunch?

maybe we can bring back the cheese pizzas made of cardboard from the 70s and they can opt in for some pepperoni chunks to put on them if they'd like. :)

I didn't get those in school, I got them at the roller rink for birthday parties in the early 80's.

Your choice of obviously frozen pizza, or a hot dog. Good times.

I went to a catholic school, no free lunches, actually no lunch. bring your own, or go home for lunch.

Forum List

Back