🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

DEAL: On terror watch list? No gun AND...cops can search you & home anytime...no warrant or reason.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
God damn I wish I was in Paul Ryans seat. Or Trump's advisor. I'd make this ultimate bipartisan compromise.

On the terror watch list???? Ok. Here are TWO rights you're losing:

2nd Amendment: You lose this....and you are now forbidden from buying or owning a gun.

AND...

4th Amendment: Since we need to CONFIRM that you're unarmed....anyone on the terror watch list immediately loses their rights under the 4th. Police will be allowed to search you, your car and your home anytime, anywhere, and for any or no reason. No warrant needed.

DEAL DEMOCRATS????

This deal probably would've stopped both Orlando and San Bernadino. Their homes were filled with evidence of their plan. Heck....THIS deal probably wouldve prevented Boston...OKC...9/11...Columbine...and many others.

I'm ready to compromise libs. Do we have a deal?

I take it Barry will still be allowed to fly Muslim Brotherhood terrorists on the 'No Fly List' to Washington any time he wants, though?

I take it Barry will still be allowed to fly Muslim Brotherhood terrorists on the 'No Fly List' to Washington any time he wants, though?

Well of course...my proposal isn't racist silly!!!

But....seriously libs......restrictions on 4th Amendment rights of no fly list suspects would DO FAR MORE to prevent attacks than restrictions on the 2nd. Agree??? Because they can smuggle a gun in. And no law will stop that.

But MY DEAL would allow us to find that gun...and arrest them for it....before any shooting.

They lose their 2nd AND 4th Amendment rights.

Deal?

Oh I agree WITH THE NRA that has already said anyone on a Watch List for Extremist views / associations should NOT be allowed to purchase a weapon until AFTER they have been cleared.

I agree also

But that would be pointless. They can EASILY buy a gun in the ghetto or smuggle on in.

The ONLY way to prevent anything....is revoke their 4th Amendment rights. Do random unannounced searches of their homes and property. Frequently.

Liberals....do you agree with my compromise idea?

God damn I wish I was in Paul Ryans seat. Or Trump's advisor. I'd make this ultimate bipartisan compromise.

2nd Amendment: You lose this....and you are now forbidden from buying or owning a gun.

AND...

4th Amendment: Since we need to CONFIRM that you're unarmed....anyone on the terror watch list immediately loses their rights under the 4th. Police will be allowed to search you, your car and your home anytime, anywhere, and for any or no reason. No warrant needed.

DEAL DEMOCRATS????

This deal probably would've stopped both Orlando and San Bernadino. Their homes were filled with evidence of their plan. Heck....THIS deal probably wouldve prevented Boston...OKC...9/11...Columbine...and many others.

Sure, so long as they can search you, your car and your home anytime, anywhere, and for any or no reason. No warrant needed.

Why not get a warrant? This is a dumb logical fallacy.

AND...

DEAL DEMOCRATS????

Sure, so long as they can search you, your car and your home anytime, anywhere, and for any or no reason. No warrant needed.

I'm not on a watch list. So no....they cant.

I think if you are on the "no fly list", you should be entitled to due process. You should be notified, and the government should have to prove you are guilty of something. Planning a terrorist act, or supporting terrorists in some way.

Then, if due process determines you are a terrorist or supporter of terrorists, then you can have your rights infringed upon just like any other criminal.

Why no warrant? Because the 4th Amendment says a warrant is required to search...based on probable cause.

But...we're revoking that 4th Amendment right. If they're simply on the list...then there's no probable cause that would allow cops to get a warrant.

But as it goes when revoking rights....we must do it for the greater good.

Right?

So....people on the list lose their 2nd AND 4th rights.

Deal?

Why no warrant? Because the 4th Amendment says a warrant is required to search...based on probable cause.

You would not be on the "no fly list" if they didn't have probable cause. So a warrant should be easily obtainable.

I think if you are on the "no fly list", you should be entitled to due process. You should be notified, and the government should have to prove you are guilty of something. Planning a terrorist act, or supporting terrorists in some way.

Then, if due process determines you are a terrorist or supporter of terrorists, then you can have your rights infringed upon just like any other criminal.

So....we're gonna revoke 2nd, 4th AND 1st Amendments??? These people on watch lists do shit like supporting ISIS on Internet forums.

So....we're gonna revoke 2nd, 4th AND 1st Amendments??? These people on watch lists do shit like supporting ISIS on Internet forums.
Support...how?

If you type "I love ISIS" on the internet, do you end up on a no fly list?

You would not be on the "no fly list" if they didn't have probable cause. So a warrant should be easily obtainable.

WRONG. "Probable cause" of a CRIME?? IF they have PC of a crime you are arrested.

Being on a watch list is simply "suspicion".

See?? Slippery slope. But...I'm willing to go down it with you libs.

Are we ready to suspend their 2nd and 4th...and maybe even 1st...amendment rights?

Support...how?

Not sure. The list is secret. Yes...that's a fact. It's secret.

So...the government would be able to have a secret list...which keeps a citizen from flying or buying a firearm. Which...I'm not against. But...it won't matter if we can't search them at will.

So....those on the list need to immediately lose all 4th Amendment rights also.

Support...how?

Not sure. The list is secret. Yes...that's a fact. It's secret.

It's not that secret. CBS managed to get a copy of it: Unlikely Terrorists On No Fly List

I'm going with "congress doesn't have the power to do away with a constitutional right .... either to own a gun or be free from unreasonable searches."

I agree also

But that would be pointless. They can EASILY buy a gun in the ghetto or smuggle on in.

The ONLY way to prevent anything....is revoke their 4th Amendment rights. Do random unannounced searches of their homes and property. Frequently.

Liberals....do you agree with my compromise idea?
How fascist of you.

Then all the government will do is put anyone that they don't like on the watch list. Most of these would be political opponents with very few "terrorists".

Forum List

Back