Dear black folks

So your op wasn't a genuine deal, but bait.
Got it. Great.

It was both. Simply because I know they can't help themselves.

I'd love for it to be all sunshine and daisies positive, but of course that's not realistic. Not around here ...

Its true, they really can't help themselves. Its just how they really are. In private, not in public; their closet racist.

Is English your second language?

Well this thread didn't go as planned. :lmao:

OP feeling a little guilty today?

Actually it went exactly as planned. I expected all the racists to come slinking out of the woodwork, as they always do. Of course, you guys don't have the guts to say anything in real life, so you have to hide on the internet.

As for feeling guilty, more like feeling sad that so many people are so angry with each other over such trivial things.

The OP was racist to start with. Pandering to a specific race and feigning and apologetic attitude is a sure sign of liberal white suppressed racist tendencies.

Besides, blacks aren't as angry since Obama left office. Black Lives Matter has all but disappeared off the scene and I see no large groups of black folks protesting Trump. It's only white liberals raising all the ruckus.

Black folks have always liked Donald Trump. Even before the election, they looked up to him and held him up as an example of how someone can make it in this world. Trump's name is actually mentioned many times in Hip-Hop music, and black folks wanted to be like him.

It was during the Obama years however, that we saw much racial unrest. Obama did nothing for black folks and spent 8 years stirring up division and unrest. Thank God his reign is over.

It's a troll thread, let him babble

Oh ... it's you.

I won't deny that I hoped the racist pigs would show up so I could fuck with them for a while. But that's really just trolling the trolls, no? A man's sport.

Aww. Did those mean old black kids kick your ass on the school playground and take your lunch money when you were a kid? The only racism I've seen in this thread is one pathetic individual's virtue-signalling and desperately trying to say "Look at me! I'm not racist!".

They have a name for your affliction. There's no cure for it yet but there is hope...

Stockholm syndrome - Wikipedia

Stockholm syndrome? LMAO.

So let's recap what I actually said.

Black people; you're awesome. Let's work together in this great country of ours.

And that's it.

So how, exactly, did I do any of the things you're purporting? This all says much more about you than it does about me, friend-o.

Actually it went exactly as planned. I expected all the racists to come slinking out of the woodwork, as they always do. Of course, you guys don't have the guts to say anything in real life, so you have to hide on the internet.

As for feeling guilty, more like feeling sad that so many people are so angry with each other over such trivial things.

The OP was racist to start with. Pandering to a specific race and feigning and apologetic attitude is a sure sign of liberal white suppressed racist tendencies.

Besides, blacks aren't as angry since Obama left office. Black Lives Matter has all but disappeared off the scene and I see no large groups of black folks protesting Trump. It's only white liberals raising all the ruckus.

Black folks have always liked Donald Trump. Even before the election, they looked up to him and held him up as an example of how someone can make it in this world. Trump's name is actually mentioned many times in Hip-Hop music, and black folks wanted to be like him.

It was during the Obama years however, that we saw much racial unrest. Obama did nothing for black folks and spent 8 years stirring up division and unrest. Thank God his reign is over.

Oh ... it's you.

I won't deny that I hoped the racist pigs would show up so I could fuck with them for a while. But that's really just trolling the trolls, no? A man's sport.

Then why did you, a leftist girly boy, start it?

There are good blacks, whites, Asians, Hispanics, etc....there are bad blacks, whites, Asians, Hispanics, etc

It's a troll thread, nothing more and nothing less.

Badland's material at best

Actually it would've been nothing but a little speck of positivity in a sea of darkness had the trolls not stopped by, but I'm not naive enough to believe that you people would let it stay that way.

By the way, just by saying that black people are awesome does not automatically take away from anyone else. Do you not realize that? Being awesome is not limited to one skin color.

Your intent was to troll, you've been called out. Deal

Oh ... it's you.

Then why did you, a leftist girly boy, start it?

There are good blacks, whites, Asians, Hispanics, etc....there are bad blacks, whites, Asians, Hispanics, etc

It's a troll thread, nothing more and nothing less.

Badland's material at best

Actually it would've been nothing but a little speck of positivity in a sea of darkness had the trolls not stopped by, but I'm not naive enough to believe that you people would let it stay that way.

By the way, just by saying that black people are awesome does not automatically take away from anyone else. Do you not realize that? Being awesome is not limited to one skin color.

Your intent was to troll, you've been called out. Deal

My intent was to be positive and also to troll any trolls who stopped by. Seems to me I'm doing God's work here.

You're awesome.

That's all. Too much negativity on here. Thought I'd say something different. We're all Americans at the end of the day. If any of us are suffering, so too are we all.

I will join in in the spirit of the op.

The other day, in a store, this young punk was walking around with his pants handing down, exposing his ass.

THis older black lady, well dressed, looked at that and was disgusted. We made eye contact and had a moment of connection as we felt despair for the youth of this once great nation.

Oh ... it's you.

Aww. Did those mean old black kids kick your ass on the school playground and take your lunch money when you were a kid? The only racism I've seen in this thread is one pathetic individual's virtue-signalling and desperately trying to say "Look at me! I'm not racist!".

They have a name for your affliction. There's no cure for it yet but there is hope...

Black people; you're awesome. Let's work together in this great country of ours.

And that's it.

So how, exactly, did I do any of the things you're purporting? This all says much more about you than it does about me, friend-o.

Sure. Let's play "What if?"

Suppose you had posted this instead:

"White people; you're awesome. Let's work together in this great country of ours."

Maybe I'll just create a thread of my own, post that, just to see the response I get. :laugh:

Oh ... it's you.

And that's it.

"White people; you're awesome. Let's work together in this great country of ours."

Maybe I'll just create a thread of my own, post that, just to see the response I get. :laugh:

Go right ahead man. I'm all for it. White people are pretty awesome.

Oh ... it's you.

And that's it.

Now you're making progress. There's hope for you yet.

Oh ... it's you.

And that's it.

Maybe you just made a bunch of assumptions about me based on very little. Of course, I've not changed in the brief time we've been posting in this thread.

And that's it.

Maybe you just made a bunch of assumptions about me based on very little. Of course, I've not changed in the brief time we've been posting in this thread.

Maybe it's best you don't change too much. Otherwise I'd have to go somewhere else for this much entertainment.

And that's it.

Maybe it's best you don't change too much. Otherwise I'd have to go somewhere else for this much entertainment.

Glad to be of service. Now sit back and bask in the positivity I've unleashed.

You're awesome.

That's all. Too much negativity on here. Thought I'd say something different. We're all Americans at the end of the day. If any of us are suffering, so too are we all.
That's nice. But it would have been better if you had said "Dear All Folks".

You're awesome.

Well black people tend to get a lot of hate on here. White people too sometimes. But mostly black people.

You're awesome.

Well black people tend to get a lot of hate on here. White people too sometimes. But mostly black people.
I haven't counted. Have you? And how do you know who is what? This is an anon board.
Oh, I used to think as you do. No more. BLM and Ascle and IM2 and Tiggered and folks of like mind pretty much fucked that up. Same with Tank, Shootsspeeders and a few others fucked up humanity in general. Now its every man/woman for themselves. Which is as it should be in this day and age.
So you go ahead and pat the assholes on the back because you feel they need it. I'll just watch and wait until you wake up too.

You're awesome.

I haven't counted. Have you? And how do you know who is what? This is an anon board.
Oh, I used to think as you do. No more. BLM and Ascle and IM2 and Tiggered and folks of like mind pretty much fucked that up. Same with Tank, Shootsspeeders and a few others fucked up humanity in general. Now its every man/woman for themselves. Which is as it should be in this day and age.
So you go ahead and pat the assholes on the back because you feel they need it. I'll just watch and wait until you wake up too.

It's not I've loved every black person I've ever met, dude. Relax.

You're awesome.

Mostly liberals. I have no problem with conservatives, whether they be black white, purple, or green.

Oh, and go tell Ascle just how wonderful he is when a thread is started about some 93 year old veteran hollering for help and black fat ass nurses laugh at him as he lays in his bed and dies and Ascle says he deserved it.

Those are some AWESOME black folks that need your support, dude.

Forum List

Back