Dear black folks

Trump got 8 percent of the black vote. Hillary 88 percent. Just sayin.

...and she still lost. Just sayin'.

So? The point is that we do not like Trump and ever have.

"We" don't like trump? Oh well. Like they say: "Misery loves company".

But I like President Donald J. Trump. He's awesome. :banana:

Enjoy his short term.

LOL. Dream on.

BfZQCJCr.png

Trump got 8 percent of the black vote. Hillary 88 percent. Just sayin.

Enjoy his short term.

LOL. Dream on.

BfZQCJCr.png

Trump may well not finish his term.

I'm glad you can illustrate your dream to us.

Enjoy his short term.

LOL. Dream on.

BfZQCJCr.png

Look again. That meme was made specifically to illustrate how your typical liberal/progressive/Democrat got through their day after the 2016 election.

Like I said, if you actually believe that President Donald J. Trump's Presidency is in jeopardy, you're "livin' the dream". Here's a little song for ya. Don't stop believing. :biggrin:

Enjoy his short term.

LOL. Dream on.

BfZQCJCr.png

Look again. That meme was made specifically to illustrate how your typical liberal/progressive/Democrat got through their day after the 2016 election.

Like I said, if you actually believe that President Donald J. Trump's Presidency is in jeopardy, you're "livin' the dream". Here's a little song for ya. Don't stop believing. :biggrin:

Trumps presidency is in jeopardy. FACT.

Enjoy his short term.

LOL. Dream on.

BfZQCJCr.png

Wow. You must be a wizard or something. If you know that for a fact, maybe you should go to work for Mueller and let him pick your brains.

If any of us are suffering, so too are we all.
I agree. However, we can read about or watch suffering and believe in our heads that it is happening, but until we can move it from our heads to our hearts and actually feel the pain others experience, we will not empathize or do anything to ease that pain. The ironic thing is, that if we all helped each other with the suffering, we would all benefit together.

If any of us are suffering, so too are we all.
I agree. However, we can read about or watch suffering and believe in our heads that it is happening, but until we can move it from our heads to our hearts and actually feel the pain others experience, we will not empathize or do anything to ease that pain. The ironic thing is, that if we all helped each other with the suffering, we would all benefit together.
Does that include massages?

Enjoy his short term.

LOL. Dream on.

BfZQCJCr.png

Wow. You must be a wizard or something. If you know that for a fact, maybe you should go to work for Mueller and let him pick your brains.

I don't have to work for Mueller. He's the one proving how Trump is in trouble.

Why does the OP feel the need to pat people on the back solely for the color of their skin?

You want a pat on the back, buddy? Feeling left out? Get on over here.

The answer is, because this is the race relations board, and I got sick of reading nothing but trash talk on here.

Forum List

Back