Dear white people, you don't get discriminated against, so shut up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since whites have to hire more than just white people other white scream "no fair! I remember when we took ALL the jobs!"
Being forced to involuntary hire anyone is an affront to freedom.
tough shit.
Now you know how many whites feel about the incessant whining from blacks... See? We found some common ground there... Ain't progress grand?
We have no common ground. If you need legislation in place to give you a head start youre admitting you are inferior.
So you're against affirmative action? Good.
Totally against affirmative action for whites. Isnt 400 years enough or are you guys really that inferior you need such a huge head start and more time added on to maintain it?

Last edited:
What facts? That no matter what you do, whitey will always be in your way? That's an opinion, not a fact. Do you know the difference?
You blame black people all the time for white racism

"Black people are inferior"
"Black people have a low IQ"
"Black people are violent"

Then you have the nerve to say I'm blame shifting ?

White racism is always presented, at worst, as a case of a few bad apples, even though television itself is racist. Yet blacks are frequently presented as being screwed up. Like it has absolutely nothing to do with the racism American society is built on. As if people want to be out of work and want to be poor and want to get in trouble with the police.

When coal mines shut down in West Virginia and crime and poverty among whites go through the roof, it is called “bad times”. Right ?

When steel mills shut down in Chicago and crime and poverty among blacks go through the roof, it is called “Well, that's what those black people do”.

Whites can blame the economy, the government, social trends, food additives, Mexicans, Muslims, blacks and even reverse racism.

But Blacks are only allowed to blame ourselves. Right ? Otherwise it is called “whining” and “not taking responsibility”.
Black people as a group DO have a lower average IQ. That's not racism, that's a fact.
Black people ARE more incarcerated as a group, another fact.
Black people haven't invented anything since the 'fro comb. Another fact. Not racism.

Whites blame the economy because we constructed it and run it, so ya, we should blame ourselves on that one. :biggrin:

IQ is not a fact.
Jury is still out and people with higher it's than you say there is no concensus
Sigh, do I have to look it up for you?
Yes. :biggrin:

Being forced to involuntary hire anyone is an affront to freedom.
tough shit.
Now you know how many whites feel about the incessant whining from blacks... See? We found some common ground there... Ain't progress grand?
We have no common ground. If you need legislation in place to give you a head start youre admitting you are inferior.
Totally against affirmative action for whites. Isnt 400 years enough or are you guys really that inferior you need such a huge head start?
You are really a poor liar. Anyone with any sense can see affirmative action is for blacks. It was made for blacks, and liars like you are pathetic in your attempts to spin all your sorry black asses problems on others.

What facts? That no matter what you do, whitey will always be in your way? That's an opinion, not a fact. Do you know the difference?

White racism is always presented, at worst, as a case of a few bad apples, even though television itself is racist. Yet blacks are frequently presented as being screwed up. Like it has absolutely nothing to do with the racism American society is built on. As if people want to be out of work and want to be poor and want to get in trouble with the police.

When coal mines shut down in West Virginia and crime and poverty among whites go through the roof, it is called “bad times”. Right ?

When steel mills shut down in Chicago and crime and poverty among blacks go through the roof, it is called “Well, that's what those black people do”.

Whites can blame the economy, the government, social trends, food additives, Mexicans, Muslims, blacks and even reverse racism.

But Blacks are only allowed to blame ourselves. Right ? Otherwise it is called “whining” and “not taking responsibility”.
Black people as a group DO have a lower average IQ. That's not racism, that's a fact.
Black people haven't invented anything since the 'fro comb. Another fact. Not racism.

Whites blame the economy because we constructed it and run it, so ya, we should blame ourselves on that one. :biggrin:

Here you go darlin
Race and intelligence - Wikipedia
Try to quit posting selected sites which suit your made up mind.
Clearly you never did any high level research where you spend years comparing pros and cons
Blacks haven't invented anything in a long time. As a group, their intelligence is lower.

Here you go darlin
Race and intelligence - Wikipedia
Try to quit posting selected sites which suit your made up mind.
Clearly you never did any high level research where you spend years comparing pros and cons

With the advent of emotional intelligence, which is measured differently that making people sit n a room for 4 hours filling in dots, we see that the racial myth of IQ is destroyed.
Emotional intelligence. :lmao:

tough shit.
Totally against affirmative action for whites. Isnt 400 years enough or are you guys really that inferior you need such a huge head start?
You are really a poor liar. Anyone with any sense can see affirmative action is for blacks. It was made for blacks, and liars like you are pathetic in your attempts to spin all your sorry black asses problems on others.
Yeah OK. Just remember you maggots needed slavery, Black codes, Jim Crow, and the prison industrial complex to help you and even then Blacks like me embarrass whites like you that live in trailer parks. :laugh:

Yes, also when you consider than white women are the #1 beneficiary or affirmative action because she is a "minority" its equally funny how those misguided whites managed to place their women in first position by coincidence while telling goofy people like yourself that blacks are taking your job as Chief Toilet Sanitary officer.

Ok, I'll bite.

How do you come to the conclusion that white women are the #1 beneficiary of AA?

Things like numbers and facts which I use over your preferred method of emotional whining and foot stamping assertions. Btw, go find the info yourself because I know that will be your next complaint but I'm not here to mentor idiots just to set them straight.

You make a claim but refuse to back it up, but insist that it is true.

That's what an assertion IS.

You JUST DID, what you just accused me of.

And you think I'm the idiot here? LOL!!!!

I know bro, you claim someone is lying, beg them for a link and then if t h ey provide one it's fake...of they don't you beg for the link.

I'm not here to mentor you. This is a debate thread and unless you can prove me wrong then I have no use for your games.

Hell you never even say I'm wrong. You just want me to educate you. Nope

I asked you a question about a claim you made.

I was not going to call your link "Fake". l was planning on reading and addressing what claims were made.

THis is a debate thread. You are refusing to even try to support a claim you made, but are standing by it.

That is you losing.

Your spin? Such bs as wanting you to educate me? That's just you being an ass.

Because I'm right and when I'm right I font have to prove myself to the uninformed. If you aren't aware of simple facts that are being discussed you have 2 options: accept the inforation much smarter people are giving you or stfu and let adults speak while you research on your own time.

I'm not responsible for your ignorance. And if you don't know and refuse to look for it blame yourself for continued stupidity.

Have fun!

tough shit.
Southern White People of the KKK had terrorized the blacks since after the war, LBJ and his way to correct the wrongs was to use his white guilt and give black people privilege over white people because of the color of their skin, not their content of character. If a black person was given a job at a business, did the black person get the job because they were qualified or just their skin color? Didn't help the cause of the blacks, did it?

As a group, white people have done more in the way of inventions, discoveries, medical advances... then blacks.
So in your opinion because you believe what you just said, that means you think white people are more intelligent. Right ?

Ok, I'll bite.

How do you come to the conclusion that white women are the #1 beneficiary of AA?

Things like numbers and facts which I use over your preferred method of emotional whining and foot stamping assertions. Btw, go find the info yourself because I know that will be your next complaint but I'm not here to mentor idiots just to set them straight.

I know bro, you claim someone is lying, beg them for a link and then if t h ey provide one it's fake...of they don't you beg for the link.

I'm not here to mentor you. This is a debate thread and unless you can prove me wrong then I have no use for your games.

I was not going to call your link "Fake". l was planning on reading and addressing what claims were made.

THis is a debate thread. You are refusing to even try to support a claim you made, but are standing by it.

That is you losing.

Because I'm right and when I'm right I font have to prove myself to the uninformed. If you aren't aware of simple facts that are being discussed you have 2 options: accept the inforation much smarter people are giving you or stfu and let adults speak while you research on your own time.

I'm not responsible for your ignorance. And if you don't know and refuse to look for it blame yourself for continued stupidity.

Have fun!

Your pretense that your claim is common knowledge is silly.

You can't back it up, yet you stand by it.

YOu lose, sunshine.

That is you losing.

Have fun!

Your pretense that your claim is common knowledge is silly.

You can't back it up, yet you stand by it.

YOu lose, sunshine.

Common sense aint common.

And since you art claiming my information is false you only want someone to provide the information for you.

And people in hell want Ice water.

As a group, white people have done more in the way of inventions, discoveries, medical advances... then blacks.
So in your opinion because you believe what you just said, that means you think white people are more intelligent. Right ?
As a group, yes. More schooling=more intelligent.
No thats wrong. More schooling means you have more information. Intelligence is the ability to learn. Obviously you lack intelligence because dictionaries are free and you should know the difference. There are plenty of people that have zero institutionalized schooling but are incredibly intelligent.

Because we are a minority....

Because Europeans had to learn imperialism from more violent peoples like the Mongols, Turks and Moors who tried to conquer Europe.
But if white people are more intelligent then how come they have to learn from others ? Surely people come to the most intelligent people to get their knowledge. Right ? You basically admitting that whites had to come to black people to get their knowledge. Because you do know the Moors were black. Right ?

moor_painting4.jpg

and the Mongols were Asian. Right ?

mongol.jpeg

You really haven't thought this through have you ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back