Debate #1 -- Clinton v Trump --- 2016 -- OFFICIAL THREAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't think that there was anything wrong with his microphone. Between words, it picked up his sniffles quite well.

The only thing that was wrong with that microphone was the nut behind the podium.

Her blank smile looked exactly like she was listening to an ear piece, and once she got the run down from the piece, then she began to speak or answer Trump when he threw the red meat out on the table ?? Look back at her body language and that smile. Wow. Where was Bill :blahblah:when she was up there, was he always accounted for ?

Reminds me if the theories of a microphone under W's jacket in the Gore debates. Bill was in the audience and Hillary does not need help. She, unlike Comrade Trump, was very prepared.

She nor he did anything to convince me to vote for either. Just more Dem/Rep BS. They are so much alike and both are not trustworthy. Nothing tonight changed that.

I thought this debate highlighted quite a few differences between them. One is competent the other is Donald Trump. He rambled incoherently about some pretty important issues and she knew exactly what she was saying.

I don't believe either in what they say. They both lie and don't bat an eye. They are both untrustworthy and they have both proved it. Their words are empty and meaningless.

Well, Clinton's debate performance is being rated as honest for the most part and with Trump were just lucky his pants didn't light his podium on fire.

I hate false equivalency arguments for the sake of keeping things even.

I don't hate both candidates, I dislike both. I don't care about keeping things even. The lies of Clinton are well documented, her words are meaningless, she is untrustworthy because she is. I don't give a damn how she is rated for one night, I am rating her on her lifetime performance, blame her, not me.

I didn't claim you hate either one. I'm saying there are clear differences between the two of them and they are not equal.
I don't trust either to be the President. Pretty clear. I didn't know they were running for anything else. The only reason I'd vote for one of them is the Supreme Court selection.

I thought this debate highlighted quite a few differences between them. One is competent the other is Donald Trump. He rambled incoherently about some pretty important issues and she knew exactly what she was saying.

I don't believe either in what they say. They both lie and don't bat an eye. They are both untrustworthy and they have both proved it. Their words are empty and meaningless.

Well, Clinton's debate performance is being rated as honest for the most part and with Trump were just lucky his pants didn't light his podium on fire.

I hate false equivalency arguments for the sake of keeping things even.

I don't hate both candidates, I dislike both. I don't care about keeping things even. The lies of Clinton are well documented, her words are meaningless, she is untrustworthy because she is. I don't give a damn how she is rated for one night, I am rating her on her lifetime performance, blame her, not me.

I didn't claim you hate either one. I'm saying there are clear differences between the two of them and they are not equal.
I don't trust either to be the President. Pretty clear. I didn't know they were running for anything else. The only reason I'd vote for one of them is the Supreme Court selection.

Who said they are running for anything else? I don't ever trust politicians, not even 3rd party candidates. That being said one can think on her feet and the other one brought a whoopie cushion to a gun fight.

before this she said tax the rich and the middle class. guess she left out the middle. oops he should have jumped on that like flies on a shithouse

He would have fucked that up too.

with the retarded lib mod ?? LMFOA !!!

Another sign your guy lost, attack the moderator.

my bad - ass lickin' mod

Have any words about the microphone he used? Trump seems to want to blame that as well. Sure sign of a winner.

microphone?? how else are you heard. go home child till ya learn something

He would have fucked that up too.

my bad - ass lickin' mod

Have any words about the microphone he used? Trump seems to want to blame that as well. Sure sign of a winner.

You think him blaming someone for messing with his microphone is something a serious adult does?

my bad - ass lickin' mod

You think him blaming someone for messing with his microphone is something a serious adult does?

we're talking liberal trash here. they fuck with everything. including each other

my bad - ass lickin' mod

we're talking liberal trash here. they fuck with everything. including each other

Of course they do, whatever let's you sleep at night. In reality it's Trump making excuses for his know-nothing performance.

my bad - ass lickin' mod

I didn't think there was anything wrong with his microphone. I heard everything he said, as well as heard him sniffling like he'd just done an 8 ball of coke.

I do know the difference.

When you claim we can have a budget surplus while the national debt goes up, you just proved that you don't know the difference.

Deficit is one year, debt is running tally. When you have a "surplus" one year, that means by definition the national debt went down
No silly. It means that Clinton was given a budget and stayed under it. And if we would have continued to do that, it was projected we would be paying down the debt. Provided nothing crazy happens like Bush lies us into a quagmire in Iraq while simultaniously invading Afganistan and giving the rich tax breaks.

GW Bush even said it. If we have a surplus, we need to return it to the rich people who pay all the taxes. And you fucking Republicans cheered him on. Rather than paying down the fucking debt. Then Chaney said debt doesn't matter. Remember?

:wtf:

No, that isn't what surplus means. You're full of shit. A surplus does not mean you stayed in "budget," it means you brought in more revenue than you spend. You people are unreal, it's sad
So a president has to pay down the national debt in order for them to claim a budget surplus? Lets face it. We wouldn't be having this conversation had Trump won the debate last night. Run along skippy.

I'd lay off sniffing the glue, you turn into an idiot.

Hmm ... maybe too late for that ....
Why is it that all my facebook friends who turned out to be losers are all supporting Trump?

Why are all your friends losers? Hmm. Did you really mean to ask that?

my bad - ass lickin' mod

Of course they do, whatever let's you sleep at night. In reality it's Trump making excuses for his know-nothing performance.

he won the debate. still wanna talk mics??

No silly. It means that Clinton was given a budget and stayed under it. And if we would have continued to do that, it was projected we would be paying down the debt. Provided nothing crazy happens like Bush lies us into a quagmire in Iraq while simultaniously invading Afganistan and giving the rich tax breaks.

GW Bush even said it. If we have a surplus, we need to return it to the rich people who pay all the taxes. And you fucking Republicans cheered him on. Rather than paying down the fucking debt. Then Chaney said debt doesn't matter. Remember?

No, that isn't what surplus means. You're full of shit. A surplus does not mean you stayed in "budget," it means you brought in more revenue than you spend. You people are unreal, it's sad
So a president has to pay down the national debt in order for them to claim a budget surplus? Lets face it. We wouldn't be having this conversation had Trump won the debate last night. Run along skippy.

Why is it that all my facebook friends who turned out to be losers are all supporting Trump?

Did you ever consider that you have poor reading comprehension skills?

It's loser Trump that brought up the microphone.

another fucktard off his meds

Did you ever wonder why everything sails over your head?

Fucktard yes, but I've never heard that he used drugs. Of course him attempting to suck in all that air through his nose and appeared dehydrated you never know.

Fucktard yes, but I've never heard that he used drugs. Of course him attempting to suck in all that air through his nose and appeared dehydrated you never know.

Is that one of the signs of cocaine use, being thirsty? I can't remember, the days of me being a DAPA for the Navy are long gone and I forget.......

He DID seem awful thirsty though..........I thought he took debate lessons from Rubio while I was watching that.

Did you ever wonder why everything sails over your head?

Your joke is obvious and it's based on misreading a post.

poll do they really matter??? well

Online polls from a variety of news sites show Donald Trump won last night's debate with Hillary Clinton -- despite Lester Holt asking Trump multiple negative questions while asking Clinton zero.

source

newsmax and so on.............Daily Mail: Trump Won Debate in Majority of Polls

her attempt to act like an American backfired. she's a turd in a swimming pool.

check the polls sore loser

Is that one of the signs of cocaine use, being thirsty? I can't remember, the days of me being a DAPA for the Navy are long gone and I forget.......

He DID seem awful thirsty though..........I thought he took debate lessons from Rubio while I was watching that.

I thought of Rubio too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back