Debate #1 -- Clinton v Trump --- 2016 -- OFFICIAL THREAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A suggestion for Trump for when Hillary fakes her "support for our police" is to ask her why she calls her Secret Service detail "pigs" and treats them like valets and busboys. The agent who guarded her for years at the WH has written a book about his experiences with her and reveals she's the most vile and revolting woman he's ever been around.
Hillary called her Secret Service guys pigs?

poll do they really matter??? well

Online polls from a variety of news sites show Donald Trump won last night's debate with Hillary Clinton -- despite Lester Holt asking Trump multiple negative questions while asking Clinton zero.

source

newsmax and so on.............Daily Mail: Trump Won Debate in Majority of Polls

her attempt to act like an American backfired. she's a turd in a swimming pool.
Of course they do, whatever let's you sleep at night. In reality it's Trump making excuses for his know-nothing performance.

he won the debate. still wanna talk mics??

It's loser Trump that brought up the microphone.

another fucktard off his meds

Fucktard yes, but I've never heard that he used drugs. Of course him attempting to suck in all that air through his nose and appeared dehydrated you never know.

check the polls sore loser

They are unscientific polls meant to amuse. There is no reasonable measure to state that Trump won. Focus groups show he lost and the limited number of real polls released so far also show a loss. Donald Trump is forced to debate his microphone.

I'd lay off sniffing the glue, you turn into an idiot.

Hmm ... maybe too late for that ....
Why is it that all my facebook friends who turned out to be losers are all supporting Trump?

Why are all your friends losers? Hmm. Did you really mean to ask that?

Did you ever consider that you have poor reading comprehension skills?

Did you ever wonder why everything sails over your head?

Your joke is obvious and it's based on misreading a post.

If it was so obvious, why did it take you so much work to get it?

Hillary - professional politician/lawyer = lying scumbag & crook (proven).

Trump - Business man = A person who will take his skills, and apply them to help this nation get back to being great for everyone again. (unproven crook thus far )

Democrat - An evil human being who undoubtedly will do and say/twist anything to get power or hold power in this nation (proven).

Republican - Somewhat principled, generally Christian, conservative, knows how to make money instead of leaning on government as a crutch, family oriented, patriotic, generally morally guided, law abiding, anti-chaos, anti-anarchy, anti-rioting, loves guns, gun safety, independent, hates abortion, hates Obama Care, hates being blamed for past Democrat failures, hates out of wedlock births where there will be no father in the home or sadly an abusive father moves into the household where he takes control of kids that aren't his, anti-terrorist, anti-anti-American, homeowners, landowners, business owners, charitable to the right causes, compassionate to the right people who earn their compassion, and even onto those who don't deserve or earn their compassion where as they still will try and help all peoples, generally ethical, generally church goers, held in high regards in their communities across America, and on and on it just keeps going.

Sorry Democrats, but you haven't proven yourselves over the years to me, and to millions more in this nation who are like me. In fact all you have done is hurt this nation morally, ethically, racially (devided us more), and made a mockery of our patriotism, law enforcement, government, culture, and brotherhood/ sisterhood as once united Americans.

Otherwise you are sell outs to anything and everything for a vote or for money, while telling Americans they are no longer allowed to pray before meetings, worship responsibly, have Nativity scene's, ten comandments posted, crosses in the cemeteries, etc. etc. Hopefully change is a coming, and quick.

Look, you Trumpettes can post your loony polls all day long that says Comrade Trump won the debate. We all know that Hillary body slammed the sniffer. This is round one. Face it, as he has in an off handed way. Comrade Trump did not prepare and he looked stupid in the latter part of the debate. Even FOX said he lost the debate.

You are making up stuff so you can sleep at night. Whatever floats your boat. Just watch the next set of legitimate polls and we will see who won the debate. You people are as childish as your Cult Leader.

he won

Online polls from a variety of news sites show Donald Trump won last night's debate with Hillary Clinton -- despite Lester Holt asking Trump multiple negative questions while asking Clinton zero.

source

Fucktard yes, but I've never heard that he used drugs. Of course him attempting to suck in all that air through his nose and appeared dehydrated you never know.

They are unscientific polls meant to amuse. There is no reasonable measure to state that Trump won. Focus groups show he lost and the limited number of real polls released so far also show a loss. Donald Trump is forced to debate his microphone.

source

whatever mr mic

source

source

whatever mr mic

Online Polls Show Donald Trump Won First Presidential Debate

Trump - Business man = A person who will take his skills, and apply them to help this nation get back to being great for everyone again. (unproven crook thus far )

Democrat - An evil human being who undoubtedly will do and say/twist anything to get power or hold power in this nation (proven).

Republican - Somewhat principled, generally Christian, conservative, knows how to make money instead of leaning on government as a crutch, family oriented, patriotic, generally morally guided, law abiding, anti-chaos, anti-anarchy, anti-rioting, loves guns, gun safety, independent, hates abortion, hates Obama Care, hates being blamed for past Democrat failures, hates out of wedlock births where there will be no father in the home or sadly an abusive father moves into the household where he takes control of kids that aren't his, anti-terrorist, anti-anti-American, homeowners, landowners, business owners, charitable to the right causes, compassionate to the right people who earn their compassion, and even onto those who don't deserve or earn their compassion where as they still will try and help all peoples, generally ethical, generally church goers, held in high regards in their communities across America, and on and on it just keeps going.

Sorry Democrats, but you haven't proven yourselves over the years to me, and to millions more in this nation who are like me. In fact all you have done is hurt this nation morally, ethically, racially (devided us more), and made a mockery of our patriotism, law enforcement, government, culture, and brotherhood/ sisterhood as once united Americans.

Otherwise you are sell outs to anything and everything for a vote or for money, while telling Americans they are no longer allowed to pray before meetings, worship responsibly, have Nativity scene's, ten comandments posted, crosses in the cemeteries, etc. etc. Hopefully change is a coming, and quick.

How very stormfrontish of you.

he won

source

source

whatever mr mic

source

source

whatever mr mic

Site a real pole. I could care less about your incoherent half sentences.

Daily Mail: Trump Won Debate in Majority of Polls

he won

source

source

whatever mr mic

source

source

whatever mr mic

Is this another Alt Right web site. You are very funny!

If this were a football game, I'd say Hillary won 23-17, with Trump racing out to a 10-0 lead but Hillary coming back in the second half.

But Trump didn't do so bad that he lost the election. In a week, I doubt anyone will remember much of the debate.

i think she cleaned his clock. i just don't think ultimately that will change anyone's vote. i think it will move people away from johnson and toward hillary since at some point they have to acknowledge that one of these two people will be president and it shouldn't be him.

just my opinion... although i don't understand why you think he came out ok when he interrupted her over 20 times in the first half hour. maybe that bothers women more than men. i don't know.

The polls show differently.

Her path to victory is seeing some pretty big obstacles.

CO is now in Trumps favor......whoda thunk ?

Not that I care.....just sayin'.

The polls don't say differently. The post debate polls haven't come in yet. So I'm not quite sure what you're talking about.

Colorado? One poll. And Donald only has one path to victory so there ya go

Colorado is not one poll...it's an average.

Try to keep up.

you know, it's so funny when people who are lying or don't know something pretend they know more than I do....

the only poll in Colorado that has dumb Donald ahead is Gravis ... by 4 points. CNN and CBS have her up by plus 2 and plus 1, respectively. Quinnipiac has them at a tie. the outlier gravis poll is pulling down the number .

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - Colorado: Trump vs. Clinton

nice try, though. keep trying. maybe you'll be correct (or tell the truth) one day.

Well, no they don't.

When I looked I saw:

upload_2016-9-27_17-17-46.png

Which shows CNN/ORC having him by one.

So you have four polls and 2 show Trump in the lead.

While I don't like Trump, this thread has been worth it to out you as a total moron.

So what was I pretending to do...know more than you ? Thanks for the laugh.

he won

source

source

whatever mr mic

source

source

whatever mr mic

sure. its obvious you can't

Daily Mail: Trump Won Debate in Majority of Polls

Online polls are worthless, especially online SNAP polls after a debate, pure bullshit.

Good to see Johnson polling so close to 10%. I'll be voting for him, even if he thinks ISIS is the US boarder patrol agency, and doesn't know where the White House is located.

Like I've said before..............it takes a couple of days after the debate for people to decide how they feel about the candidates.

I'm gonna wait until Friday to see what the polls have to say.

...Losing the argument? Not hardly...
Your blindness in this matter is downright tragic.

...Usually when someone is losing an argument and have no facts to base their arguments, they resorts to insults.....which you're doing now...
Incorrect. I countered your name-calling of an earlier post, and in a manner gentler than you used on me.

...You have made it clear you like a rigged system...
Again... intentional falsehoods, designed to serve your purpose.

I have made it clear that the system was rigged.

I said that your boy lacked the skill to ovecome that rigged system.

I said nothing about liking it.

As a matter of fact, I genuinely believe that the Clinton campaign's conspiracy against Bernie Sanders is one of the more shameful moments in American political history.

None of that infers 'liking it'.

Merely that your boy isn't good enough to overcome it.

...thus your support for hILLARY...[/QUTOE]
I do not support Hillary.

I will be ever-so-reluctantly voting for her as the Lesser of Two Very Great Evils.

Hardly a sterling endorsement, and hardly supportive.

... I believe in equality and fairness. You obviously don't.
The conclusions you draw here are both inaccurate and laughable.

No wonder you're so blind to your boy's shortcomings and failures.

You suffer from similar impediments.

he won

source

source

whatever mr mic

source

source

whatever mr mic

sure. its obvious you can't

Site a real poll? Sure, for what we have so far.

Voters Nationally Say Clinton Won Debate 51/40

Post-debate poll: Hillary Clinton takes round one - CNNPolitics.com

Here is your source:

Donald Trump won the debate … according to useless website polls that mean nothing

EDIT: And I keep saying 'site' when I mean 'cite'. grr.

Well dearie! A +1 or a +2 is a statistical dead heat or a tie. . So really, neither one in that case has it in the bag. It also makes a difference if those polled are registered voters or most likely to vote voters! So how's about ewe stop lying to people?

I'm sorry dearie.... the o/p lied. you can slice and dice that any way you'd like

The OP lied ? Are you drunk ? The OP was the on-line debate thread opening.

Your response to my claim was that I lied when in fact you lied.

Slice that up and sit on it.

Another sign your guy lost, attack the moderator.

my bad - ass lickin' mod

Have any words about the microphone he used? Trump seems to want to blame that as well. Sure sign of a winner.

microphone?? how else are you heard. go home child till ya learn something

You think him blaming someone for messing with his microphone is something a serious adult does?

we're talking liberal trash here. they fuck with everything. including each other
. I remember going to a festival or battle of the band's once, and guess what ??? Part of the strategy to make another band sound weak against another one if the sound man was biased, is to have different sound settings for each band. One band will come on sounding weak and small, but the other band will come out like a mega band, rock the house, and send the other band packing, and looking weak as water. It's an old soundman tactic, done seen it in action before. Not good. Trump could be on to something.. The man is extremely smart.

i think she cleaned his clock. i just don't think ultimately that will change anyone's vote. i think it will move people away from johnson and toward hillary since at some point they have to acknowledge that one of these two people will be president and it shouldn't be him.

just my opinion... although i don't understand why you think he came out ok when he interrupted her over 20 times in the first half hour. maybe that bothers women more than men. i don't know.

The polls show differently.

Her path to victory is seeing some pretty big obstacles.

CO is now in Trumps favor......whoda thunk ?

Not that I care.....just sayin'.

The polls don't say differently. The post debate polls haven't come in yet. So I'm not quite sure what you're talking about.

Colorado? One poll. And Donald only has one path to victory so there ya go

Colorado is not one poll...it's an average.

Try to keep up.

you know, it's so funny when people who are lying or don't know something pretend they know more than I do....

the only poll in Colorado that has dumb Donald ahead is Gravis ... by 4 points. CNN and CBS have her up by plus 2 and plus 1, respectively. Quinnipiac has them at a tie. the outlier gravis poll is pulling down the number .

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - Colorado: Trump vs. Clinton

nice try, though. keep trying. maybe you'll be correct (or tell the truth) one day.

Well, no they don't.

When I looked I saw:

View attachment 91294

Which shows CNN/ORC having him by one.

So you have four polls and 2 show Trump in the lead.

While I don't like Trump, this thread has been worth it to out you as a total moron.

So what was I pretending to do...know more than you ? Thanks for the laugh.

not what it said this morning, idiota. thanks for playing.

are you really that stupid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back