Debate 1: What Was the Most Important Point Made ?

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
This question should bring quite variety of responses. Lots of issues are out there, and quite a few were covered (although I would say insufficiently).

My choice for the Most Important Point Made is that Hillary Clinton has been part of the federal government for 20 years, and look at the mess that we have. Back in the early 90s as First Lady, she helped author NAFTA, the worst destruction of US jobs in our history. Simultaneously, and all through her 20 years, she supported DOMESTIC outsourcing (AKA immigration), and still does, taking millions of jobs away from Americans, reducing wages, robbing US businesses of (currently) $133 Billion in sales (due to remittances), massive tax revenue losses to welfare, bringing additional crime and foreign diseases into the country, and a long list of other harms.

As Sect of State in 2009-2013, , with a Muslim Brotherhood close aide, (Huma Abedin), the US govt went through a period of amazing friendship with the Muslim Brotherhood, an organization sworn to destroy America, and all of Western civilization. Those resulted in a long list of policies that were pro- Muslim Brotherhood, and anti USA.

Also during this time, in 2011, US troops were removed from Iraq, opening up the vacuum that allowed ISIS to move in. Not taking the Iraqi oil, allowed ISIS to quickly grow and strengthen, into what is now the worst threat (nuclear and EMP) that America has ever faced. Making matters worse, she now wants to allow in hundreds of thousands of immigrants from the Middle East, which is sure to have the ISIS "Trojan Horse" among them (a point that Trump badly needed to make and strangely didn't).

Last edited:
Hillary is qualified.
Trump is not.

Hillary takes the job seriously.
Trump does not.

Hillary is ready.
Trump is not.
Hillary said she has a lot of experience. Trump said > Yeah, but it's BAD experience. He's right. The more experience she has, the worse it is for us. How ? See the OP.

Most important point

Trump is part of the 47% who pay no taxes

The most important single point?

That Trump is proud of not preparing for the debate or the presidency.

That's the kind of thing that people look at, not specific policy points. Clinton looked presidential, Trump looked scary.

Trumps best point was when he declared he opposed the Iraq war......just ask my friend Sean Hannity
He will vouch for me

That's the kind of thing that people look at, not specific policy points. Clinton looked presidential, Trump looked scary.

Trump could study for 100 years and he would still not be as knowledgeable as Hillary

He might as well rely on his Trumpish charm

I tried to watch the entire debate, but I just couldn't. Bottom line is this....if you like Trump, nothing is gonna change your mind, Hillary on the other hand has to get her side exited...she's not gonna bring in anybody new, she just has to get her base exited about her old white ass and honestly, its not happening.

If Trump wins, it will be because nobody is exited about a old retread white woman who's boring as hell.

Trump could study for 100 years and he would still not be as knowledgeable as Hillary

He might as well rely on his Trumpish charm
What he rely's on is these poorly educated white hicks who just want to see a white face in the white house again.....who could care less about what the clown stands for.

There was no point made. The most important thing is that people are starting to pay attention and that Hillary is as disgusting a personality as ever.

There is no way Trump loses by exposing Hillary (herself).

Clinton looked like the con artist that she is. The only people who wouldn't see her that way, are those who are being conned by her. And nobody who has murdered 50 people, looks presidential.

The most important point is that it's important to prepare.

Not only for the questions/subjects, but for your opponent's responses to your responses.

He missed some very easy shots last night because of this.

Just as he had to consciously change his tack a couple of months ago and stop acting constantly like an out of control loon, because that's what was necessary, he has to do the same here. He has to realize he has to be ready and not just on a shallow level, but a couple of layers in, because that's what it's going to take to win.

There are two more. If people remember correctly Obama came out for the first debate against Romney and looked like hell, but he was better prepared next time. Whether or not Trump will take that lesson I guess we'll see.....

What he rely's on is these poorly educated white hicks who just want to see a white face in the white house again.....who could care less about what the clown stands for.
The people you call poorly educated, are better educated than you and the Hillary supporters, who are the MISeducated, who have gone to college for years, and now know nothing. Wanna see what I mean > Who is Lina Morales ? Who is Peter DiGangi ? Who is Muse Dahir ? See what I mean ?

The most important point:

Crooked Hillary do not received any important question from so-called 'moderator'.
She is not qualified to be potus, her place is prison for Benghazi and deleted mails.

The people you call poorly educated, are better educated than you and the Hillary supporters, who are the MISeducated, who have gone to college for years, and now know nothing. Wanna see what I mean > Who is Lina Morales ? Who is Peter DiGangi ? Who is Muse Dahir ? See what I mean ?
If I cared, I would google the shit....listen, you white fuck nuts are ignorant and I didn't call you the poorly educated....TRUMP DID, YOU MORON!!

Forum List

Back