Debbie Wasserman Schultz staffer arrested trying to flee America & charged with bank fraud

Missed the FBI seized smashed hard drives didn't ya?

What's your point ? So they smashed hard drives they stole .

"So they smashed hard drives they stole ."

No the FBI didn't smash the hard drives, this Debbie Wasserman Schultz and/or people working for her SMASHED the hard drives, they were ALREADY smashed when the FBI seized them and took them into custody.

Law enforcement doesn't steal, they are legally allowed to seize and take custody of items of interest.

But Timmy you being a 10 year old boy, you wouldn't know about grown up or educated things like this. You really should just go and entertain yourself with your sand pit and Play Doh, you embarrass yourself every time you post by NOT having a clue WTF you are babbling about.

Dummy . Not the FBI stole, the IT guy stole . The IT guy who was fired .

So Debbie's IT was up for some bank fraud ? And ??? What's your pee brain getting too?

Some delusion that he has sexting photos of Hillary banging Putin ?

Why do you think Wasserman threatened the police for gathering evidence and investigating, Timmy?
Think hard now

Do you have a legitimate link to that? If she did that, then it looks like she has something to hide....imo...so who allegedly reported this...?

Also, on the Fox News link on this it says that Wasserman turned over her laptop to the FBI, freely....to scan it... So which is it?

Which laptop? The one her IT guy probably replaced the hard drive in and smashed the old one, leaving it in a house to be found by Marine?

When they flip him and he talks, watch for killer liberals!
The staffer and his entire family are fucking corrupt as they come.
They'll all flip and the DNC will hire the hitmen who murdered the DNC staffer recently, to go after this family.
The FBI will have the entire family in the witness protection program living somewhere in N. BC Canada.

Hum, again the only ones reporting this are the Alt Rightie Fake / Fabricated news sources.. and you all jump on it like it is factual...lol..

The Blaze
Gateway
:laugh2:

It was just on Fox and NBC news
Wasserman Schultz aide arrested trying to leave the country

Breaking Update!

A refresher in what's been going on up until this point..

The biggest scandal you’ve never heard of

NAIL THE SKANK BITCH! Then lock the doors on all of the media outlets not publishing the story. Why would a NEWS OUTLET ignore major damning news unless they were in on the collusion to impede knowledge to the public to FACILITATE A CRIME?

These people are supposed to be the WATCHDOGS of the government.

Time to arrest all of these bastards, the Clintons, half the DNC and finally cut half the crime in this country in half.

The DNC is the largest crime syndicate on planet Earth!
What makes this news damning against Wasserman Schultz?
The FBI now have the hard drives from the DNC.
I hope Debbie likes 'getting married' to a bunch of 300 pound hairy stinking sweaty bull dykes in the federal prison she is going to.

No the FBI didn't smash the hard drives, this Debbie Wasserman Schultz and/or people working for her SMASHED the hard drives, they were ALREADY smashed when the FBI seized them and took them into custody.

Law enforcement doesn't steal, they are legally allowed to seize and take custody of items of interest.

But Timmy you being a 10 year old boy, you wouldn't know about grown up or educated things like this. You really should just go and entertain yourself with your sand pit and Play Doh, you embarrass yourself every time you post by NOT having a clue WTF you are babbling about.

So Debbie's IT was up for some bank fraud ? And ??? What's your pee brain getting too?

Why do you think Wasserman threatened the police for gathering evidence and investigating, Timmy?
Think hard now

Do you have a legitimate link to that? If she did that, then it looks like she has something to hide....imo...so who allegedly reported this...?

Also, on the Fox News link on this it says that Wasserman turned over her laptop to the FBI, freely....to scan it... So which is it?
How could the bitch turn over the hard drives?
A marine who moved into the house that had been formerly rented by the packies found the hard drives and turned them over to the FBI.
WAKE UP ASSHOLE!

1- it's a daily caller article . Fake news site .

2- Debbie is the one they stole it from . If anything the FBI would be trying to get her property back .
Lol, I wonder how much more stupid things you will say defending her. Till you get smaked down because she is guilty. If a Trump aid was caught doing the same. You would be calling for impeachment, you stupid twit.

Also, on the Fox News link on this it says that Wasserman turned over her servers to the FBI, freely. So which is it?
Think hard now

Wht did she threaten, shill? She's hiding something.

This guy arrested, he takes a deal Wasserman is screwed, blued and tattooed.

You want to go with that logic huh? Why is trump hiding his taxes ?
Probably because it drives you loons nuts.

2- Debbie is the one they stole it from . If anything the FBI would be trying to get her property back .

Timmy seems to miss a lot of things.. That being said, I hope they are able to get more info from this guy., I bet he has a gold mine in his head! I hope they are able to keep it from getting blown off!

If i were him I'd stay in jail and cut a deal
I don't know I'm sure the Clinton's could kill him in jail.

The Crooked Awan Brothers set up fake websites to trick The Gullible Democrats into donating and the money instead of going to Crazy Bernie went to Crooked Hillary.

I can't believe Trump Jr's IT staffer smashed hard drives & tried to flee the country!

Wait...

You're fucking loopy.

You cannot admit to yourself that you are wrong. That's why you're a hard learner.

You're fucking loopy.

You cannot admit to yourself that you are wrong. That's why you're a hard learner.
I wonder how well Nancy slept last night?

Forum List

Back